Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2006 9:38:23 AM EDT
TEHRAN, Iran - The president of Iran again lashed out at Israel on Friday and said it was "heading toward annihilation," just days after Tehran raised fears about its nuclear activities by saying it successfully enriched uranium for the first time. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called Israel a "permanent threat" to the Middle East that will "soon" be liberated. He also appeared to again question whether the Holocaust really happened.

This is coming from a guy who is currently the head of a government that is vigorously researching nuclear technology......
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:39:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Yup, stir up the rhetoric, we'll either give them billions MORE in aid, or Isreal will bomb them.

What ever comes 1st.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#2]
you stirred up a dupe!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:42:46 AM EDT
[#3]
There need to be a little accident in Iran. Maybe why there all at prayer we can cause an explosion in one of their labs?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:43:54 AM EDT
[#4]
But the Uranium is for peacefull purposes!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:45:43 AM EDT
[#5]

I hate to say it but I'd like to see Iran turn loose of just one nuke,

AND then we can obliterate them off the planet !!!

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:48:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I saz Iran needs to start some beef with the US because me and mz buddies in the 2nd BCT need some trigger time.

Who ever said our armz is spread thin obviouslz onlz talked to a bunch of pogues because the infantrz are readz to put some foot to ass quick fast and in a hurrz.

replace the z's with y's (international kezboards are weird)
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:08:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I saz Iran needs to start some beef with the US because me and mz buddies in the 2nd BCT need some trigger time.

Who ever said our armz is spread thin obviouslz onlz talked to a bunch of pogues because the infantrz are readz to put some foot to ass quick fast and in a hurrz.

replace the z's with y's (international kezboards are weird)

wow, blast from the past of a guy i served with. (I think of him all the time)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top