Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/6/2002 1:32:27 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 3:45:13 AM EST
Gee look! Another Militia tied into a hate group! Aryan Nation and KuKluxKlan....it's just the usual! Now, we all know that certain ethnic groups are, uh, experiencing flagging levels of sincerity in living lawfully, working within a truly fair society, and treating your fellow man with love and respect. However, it is never right to hate a class of people based on race, as they advocate. Black, White, Red, Purple, I don't care, and I'll stick my neck out and say that you shouldn't either. Dr. Martin Luther King said: "I have a dream, that one day, a man will not be judged by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character". I agree that is how it should be. Anyone who is willing to soil the name of good patriotic/freedom loving Americans by hanging out and commiserating with racists, is no American Patriot. I don't know anything about the Pennsylvania Militia, but provided they are "clean" as a group, look at the position he has put them in! This is why the "semi-organized" militias died off, and why they have been able to outlaw them in some states. Fools.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 3:54:48 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/6/2002 3:55:05 AM EST by TacticalMan]
What annoys me even more is that they perpetuate the myth that the Militia is some kinda organization. It is not. The Constitutional Militia consists of any/all Citizens that may be called to serve in time of national emergency. The 2nd creates on obligation on the Govt's part to ensure that they are at least minimally trained prior to be called up for service.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:01:12 AM EST
Originally Posted By TacticalMan: What annoys me even more is that they perpetuate the myth that the Militia is some kinda organization. It is not. The Constitutional Militia consists of any/all Citizens that may be called to serve in time of national emergency. The 2nd creates on obligation on the Govt's part to ensure that they are at least minimally trained prior to be called up for service.
View Quote
Agreed. That's why I called the "semi-organized". They aren't the organized militia, but I understood the unorganized militia the same way you do: as defined by US Code. That said, being able to have the good weapons and train in groups would do a lot toward being effective, if we were needed to serve.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:02:36 AM EST
Yes, the CONSTITUTIONAL militia is all able-bodied citizens. But half-assed groups of wannabes like the ones Falsarge hung out with have little to do with the Constitutional militia.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:30:09 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/6/2002 5:36:20 AM EST by CassidyGT]
Everybody was ready to believe that the Brach Dividians were drug dealing, pedophile, gun runners - none of which turned out to be correct. In fact they were all lies. Funny how everybody is ready to believe this too. I guess you guys think that McVeigh acted alone too? I am not saying that what they claim about FalSarge isn't true, but I am not ready to believe a bunch of certified liars either. You guys are too friggin much - ready to believe anything bad about people if it is in the paper and issued by the feds. Sheesh. And whatever happened to free-association? Since when is talking to people a crime? Since when is exploring what we have in common a crime? Real defenders of the Boll of Rights you guys are (sarcasm). Some you guys are some of the lamest 'patriots' I have ever heard of.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:36:50 AM EST
... in the mobile home park where he lived ...
View Quote
Wasn't somebody looking for a definition of "trailer park trash" a little while ago? I think we found one... Another first for asswebb.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:03:11 AM EST
Originally Posted By CassidyGT: Everybody was ready to believe that the Brach Dividians were drug dealing, pedophile, gun runners - none of which turned out to be correct. In fact they were all lies. Funny how everybody is ready to believe this too. I guess you guys think that McVeigh acted alone too? I am not saying that what they claim about FalSarge isn't true, but I am not ready to believe a bunch of certified liars either. You guys are too friggin much - ready to believe anything bad about people if it is in the paper and issued by the feds. Sheesh. And whatever happened to free-association? Since when is talking to people a crime? Since when is exploring what we have in common a crime? Real defenders of the Boll of Rights you guys are (sarcasm). Some you guys are some of the lamest 'patriots' I have ever heard of.
View Quote
Ok C-GT, I'll grant you that much. He (and us) has a right to associate with whomever he pleases. Furthermore, you are right that the story may indeed be spun all over the place. Let me qualify my earlier post with the addition of "if he indeed was planning on associating with racist scum for mutual gain". I support anyone's right to feel and speak however they want. But I sure as fuck ain't going to help any racists. Talk to, sure. Help, NO WAY. But you do have a valid point, in that we don't know the whole story. Like I said, IF we are getting the truth, and IF they were having a mutually beneficial relationship. Sorry that you read as much into my post as I did from the news article. Is that more clear?
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:18:54 AM EST
I'm with Cassidy on this one. Due to recent events, Im sure that the FBI is monitoring this board too - and some things to consider: Due to the 'relaxed' mentality of the FBI with regards what individual agents can monitor now - doesnt anyone else see the potential possiblity of the loose cannon mentality? Lets see, the agent 'reads' something you say considered non-PC or inflamitory regarding the Israelis, Muslims, etc.....then happens to see pics of that "arsenal" you've posted - hmmmm, seems to me, the traditional "stomping of the kitty" is a definite possiblity. Next thing you know youre face is plastered on the Communist News Network claiming your a gun toting militant and racist. Then they confiscate your pc and back up their claim with all the gun board 'favorites' you've saved in your browser. Not trying to be an alarmist but I'm also not going to believe everything 'they tell me' Seriously, they still cant admit if this LAX shooter was terrorist related for fear of offending somebody - but how quick they are to elude that Falsarge is a card carrying member of the KKK. Didnt Ruby Ridge start this way? FBI claims, he was a racist who cut down the barrel of a shotgun below legal length. End result - dead wife and two kids, including a newborn. Yeah, I'll believe the FBIs "claims." [:X*]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:28:24 AM EST
Originally Posted By TheKill: I don't know anything about the Pennsylvania Militia,
View Quote
Never heard of them myself and I'm from the Northeast PA too.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:29:04 AM EST
Originally Posted By HKgnnr: I'm with Cassidy on this one. Due to recent events, Im sure that the FBI is monitoring this board too - and some things to consider: Due to the 'relaxed' mentality of the FBI with regards what individual agents can monitor now - doesnt anyone else see the potential possiblity of the loose cannon mentality? Lets see, the agent 'reads' something you say considered non-PC or inflamitory regarding the Israelis, Muslims, etc.....then happens to see pics of that "arsenal" you've posted - hmmmm, seems to me, the traditional "stomping of the kitty" is a definite possiblity. Next thing you know youre face is plastered on the Communist News Network claiming your a gun toting militant and racist. Then they confiscate your pc and back up their claim with all the gun board 'favorites' you've saved in your browser. Not trying to be an alarmist but I'm also not going to believe everything 'they tell me' Seriously, they still cant admit if this LAX shooter was terrorist related for fear of offending somebody - but how quick they are to elude that Falsarge is a card carrying member of the KKK. Didnt Ruby Ridge start this way? FBI claims, he was a racist who cut down the barrel of a shotgun below legal length. End result - dead wife and two kids, including a newborn. Yeah, I'll believe the FBIs "claims." [:X*]
View Quote
Pretty soon we'll be seeing Amerikas version of this: [img]http://home.wi.rr.com/antigov/hitleryouth.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:44:28 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/6/2002 6:52:27 AM EST by HKgnnr]
anti-gov: That pic pretty much sums it up too. I'm proud to be an American, I fly the flag proudly, I say the pledge WITH "...under God..." in it. I support our President, and his efforts against the terrorist scumbags. I support the nations military and for the most part the effort Federal Law Enforcement has taken to 'keep us safe' But at what cost? A re-emergence of the McCarthy Era? Where we cannot question the motive or actions of the Federal government? Were we can't say what we feel because we'll be labelled 'hate crime' endorsers? With the September 11th attacks, I think most people are along for the ride on the slippery slope now. Sure this nation has never been more united, however even more average folks will now 'accept' what the goverment says is best for them. You think we've seen the worst of 'gun control' - wait in about 5 years and mark my words. Dont think for a second the Assault Weapons ban will fade away in 2004 - it'll be attached as a rider to a "Domestic Safety Act" to "SAVE" us from terrorists. Think about it, whats everyones thought when the next 'Al Gore - I like HUNTERS' type gets elected to office - and appoints an antigunner to the cabiniet position Ridge holds of Homeland Defense?
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 3:35:30 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/6/2002 3:36:35 PM EST by CassidyGT]
No sh!t Hkgnnr - Can you friggin imagine what the next batch of pols (even this batch) could do with the power the Feds have granted themselves?!? It boggles the mind. I always imagine that laws will be enforced by my worst enemy, and with that in mind, is how they should be written. The latest batch of power they have bestowed upon themselves is positively scary. I think we are in for a long, long ride to the bottom - with afterburners on.
Top Top