Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2013 4:15:09 AM EDT
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/27/WWII-Veteran-Robbed-and-Murdered-in-His-Driveway-Four-Teens-Arrested

It's ENOUGH already.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:20:55 AM EDT
[#1]
ibtl

dupe
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:21:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ibtl

dupe
View Quote

I went back three pages and didn't see anything.....Hard to know what terms to search, everyones' mind works a little differently....
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:28:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:32:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Did you really think a 2 day old story about a GD hot button issue wouldn't have been shared by now?
View Quote

I searched under Tamale, Veteran, Robbery and Murder.....Nothing. Can you point me to the thread and lock this one?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:33:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I searched under Tamale, Veteran, Robbery and Murder.....Nothing. Can you point me to the thread and lock this one?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you really think a 2 day old story about a GD hot button issue wouldn't have been shared by now?

You're assuming a thread title was descriptive to the issue inside.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:35:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How else you going to search? Isn't that the point ? I did several other searches since then and STILL can't find it.....everyone's mind works a little differently.....

I just searched Mississippi, Trayvon, Thornton.........went back three days, nothing.  Did not search Amish....
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:37:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey dupe police, if your gonna lock this one down can we get a link for those who missed the first thread?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:43:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hey dupe police, if your gonna lock this one down can we get a link for those who missed the first thread?
View Quote

Finally found it. Searched Teens.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1549314_Another_Case__WW2_Vet_Murdered_By_4_Teens.html
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:47:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:48:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Jesus some of you are awfully anal with the dupe crap.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:56:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I wasn't planning on locking this one, as the other one is a few days old.

Also, vet is easier to find then Obama Sons.
View Quote

Yea, I searched veteran, not vet...I even searched WWII but I used the I's and not the number 2.......definitely an art to it...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top