Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/20/2004 7:35:09 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/20/2004 7:35:44 AM EST by Airwolf]
Keep it up, bitch. You're making your husband look WONDERFUL.

www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/9/20/102649.shtml

Teresa: My Critics Are 'Scumbags'

Hot-tempered would-be first lady Teresa Heinz Kerry has once again lashed out at her critics, this time during a Pittsburgh television interview where she called them "scumbags."

The ugly outburst, revealed nationally for the first time in a lengthy profile in the Sept. 27 issue of the New Yorker magazine, is the most outrageous so far by the billionaire ketchup heiress, and pushes the bounds of behavior voters might accept in a first lady.

The New Yorker's Judith Thurman chronicled some of Heinz Kerry more well-known verbal gaffes before noting the videotaped vulgarity:

"She dismissed voters skeptical of her husband’s health-care proposals as 'idiots,' and, in a television interview with a Pittsburgh anchorwoman, employed the word 'scumbags' to describe some of her detractors," Thurman said.

"There are these bizarre moments that make you shudder," one Kerry adviser told Thurman. "Like calling herself African-American to black audiences."

In an effort to put Heinz Kerry's vulgar verbiage in context, the New Yorker writer explained, "I doubt that she knows the literal meaning of 'scumbag,' but perhaps, after forty years in America, nearly thirty of them as a political wife, observing how the flaws and contradictions of a personality as complex as hers are melted down for ammunition by the other side, she should have learned it."
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:38:23 AM EST
At first I thought the title said first lady, not *potential* first lady, and I thought "there's no way Laura Bush would stoop that low...."

Just another reminder that Laura is a class act.

I hope she gets to live in the White House another 4 years.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:39:29 AM EST
Kerry really needs to keep that woman of his in another country for awhile.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:40:19 AM EST
She isnt even part of the equation anymore. Probrobly she is just trying to take some heat off of the CBS/DNc debaucle.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:48:31 AM EST

Originally Posted By _Ugly_:
Kerry really needs to keep that woman of his in another country for awhile.

yeah, how 'bout her own.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:54:17 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:55:59 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:00:52 AM EST

Ever wonder what the hell John Heinz ever saw in her?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:02:35 AM EST

Originally Posted By osprey21:
photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=766&iGalleryUnq=32&iImageUnq=28798

[Austin Powers] That's a MAN, baby! [/Austin Powers]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:03:38 AM EST
God... you'd think she could afford a good plastic surgeon and some real hair (or better wig stylist) WTF?

NEED BRAINS... FRESH BRAINS!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:04:09 AM EST

Originally Posted By shotar:
This chick is just an embarrasment. She should learn that she is not in the same Caliber as nancy, Barbara, Hillary, or Laura. Yes I included hillary. She was at least smart enough not to say really stupid shit in public. This bozo comes off like Marie Antoinette. Let them cake.

Yup, I fucking hate Hillary, but she was classier then Heinz Kerry
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:05:17 AM EST

This chick is just an embarrasment. She should learn that she is not in the same Caliber as nancy, Barbara, Hillary, or Laura. Yes I included hillary. She was at least smart enough not to say really stupid shit in public. This bozo comes off like Marie Antoinette. Let them cake.

You read my mind. Hillary has far more sense than this idiot....
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:06:24 AM EST
she is SOOOOO out of touch with the "average" american, it isn't funny anymore.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:07:26 AM EST
Holy Killer Zombies Batman,

I'd think sKerry'd keep her in a cage till the election was over. Oh wait, I bet she keeps the ATM card.....
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:08:02 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/20/2004 8:09:55 AM EST by ikor]

Originally Posted By BayEagle:

About a half-billion dollars...

OOPS...you said John Heinz...yeah, does make you wonder doesn't it? Maybe she is really good at blowjobs?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:09:25 AM EST

Good analysis.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:10:20 AM EST

Originally Posted By Airwolf:
In an effort to put Heinz Kerry's vulgar verbiage in context, the New Yorker writer explained, "I doubt that she knows the literal meaning of 'scumbag,' but perhaps, after forty years in America, nearly thirty of them as a political wife, observing how the flaws and contradictions of a personality as complex as hers are melted down for ammunition by the other side, she should have learned it."

I don't need the New Yorker (liberal scumbag puke POS rag) to put her comments "in context". GIVE ME THE QUOTE, THEN STFU!

GEEZ! Is that so DIFFICULT for the media?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:12:05 AM EST
Read my sig line.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:15:57 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:18:01 AM EST
Most street whores have more class than Heinz Kerry.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:19:06 AM EST
I wont be buying anymore Heinz Ketchup, ThankYou !!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:24:58 AM EST
Someone needs to keep tweaking her. Get a little bug in her ear that "her husband is supressing her opinion", that "her ideas deserve to be heard", that "the people want to hear what she has to say", that "the people like her more than John".

Any guy that has been in a relationship knows that once someone gets a bug in your womans ear it's all you can do to counter it. This tactic should be deployed on her.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:29:43 AM EST

Originally Posted By ikor:

OOPS...you said John Heinz...yeah, does make you wonder doesn't it? Maybe she is really good at blowjobs?

I would't want that mouth touching me!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:35:08 AM EST
Isn't this fun
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:47:50 AM EST

Originally Posted By M10KEN:
I wont be buying anymore Heinz Ketchup, ThankYou !!

I don't believe Heinz ketchup supports Kerry or his wife.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:55:12 AM EST

Originally Posted By ikor:

No...Rimjobs!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:57:02 AM EST
Shows what you get when you drag a billion dollar bag thru a trailer park, or in her case, the jungle
Top Top