Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2006 7:04:13 PM EDT
Politics aside... Which do you find more annoying ?

I cannot stand O'Reily, I think he is full of himself and he's friggin' rude... I don't watch the guy.
I got to sleep listening to the clock radio, the only news station we get is CNN. The Grace lady is usually on when I hit the rack... She's annoying, yells, interupts, and it seems like she only focuses on A.) The missing girl in Aruba and B.) The missing guy off the cruise ship.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:09:26 PM EDT
[#1]
They both embarass themselves each time their mouths open, so we only have one possible conclusion left.  No matter how ugly, Nancy has tits.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:14:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Grace's voice scrapes a raw nerve worse than fingernails on a chalk board.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:37:34 PM EDT
[#3]
At least Bill O'R is slick and entertaining with good guests.  

That Grace person is just.............awful.  

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:38:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Counter poll:  

Who is worse:  Greta van Susteren or Grace?

OR:  if locked in  a room with both, how fast would it take you to decide to do yourself in?

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:39:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Personally, I like O'Reilly.  I think I agree with him more often than not.  That friggin Grace, however, drives me freaking nuts.  A stereotypical lib combined with the most annoying personality/voice that anyone has ever managed to put on television.  Her commercials alone make me want to throw myself off the highest landmark within 100 miles.

ETA You heard me, I LIKE O'Reilly....
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:41:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Nancy Grace. Cap't Obvious has nothing on her. Anyone have a dirty sock to stuff in her yap?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#7]
O'reilly is entertaining
Grace is just annoying and sad
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:45:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Grace =

O'Rly can be a dumbfuck at times, but he does say some good stuff and is pretty entertaining.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:21:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Grace gets on my nerves
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:26:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:42:17 AM EDT
[#11]
There's no button for both! Too bad as her voice gives me a headache and his reasoning turns my stomach over. Both have diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain and should be sown up in a sack with a cat, a dog and a cobra and thrown over the falls.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:58:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Whenever I find one of those politial talk shows where everyone shouts over each other, I just turn it off.  

How can people watch something like that?

+1
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:13:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Personally, I like O'Reilly.  I think I agree with him more often than not.
ETA You heard me, I LIKE O'Reilly....

Me too! I don't who the heck Grace is but O'Rielly is OK. I don't agree with him on the gun control stuff and some other issues but...

I can't stand Haanety. IHe is so uninformed and just starts calling names when he is in a cornewr

Michael Savage Rules!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:01:26 AM EDT
[#14]
When Nasty Grace begins to speak, my cat runs out of the room.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:03:32 AM EDT
[#15]
You forgot Rush.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:05:03 AM EDT
[#16]
I like O'Reilly also, he is the best out there i have no idea who the other person is.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:17:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Grace = MILF

Sorry, but I like it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:32:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Somedays I can't stand either one of them . I guess I tolerate O'Reilly better .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top