Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2003 1:11:06 PM EDT
[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/07/national/07DEPO.html?ex=1055563200&en=85b98a6079118552&ei=5062&partner=GOOGLE[/url]

it's a start!

ASHINGTON, June 6 — More than 13,000 of the Arab and Muslim men who came forward earlier this year to register with immigration authorities — roughly 16 percent of the total — may now face deportation, government officials say.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/7/2003 1:18:14 PM EDT
[#1]
good!  get them the fuck outta here.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 1:23:42 PM EDT
[#2]
land of the oppressed and home of the liars..
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 1:41:27 PM EDT
[#3]
13,000!  Well that's only about 1,987,000 shy of the total amount that should get the boot.

If we dropped kicked 10,000,000 maybe then we'd see a difference.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 1:43:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Although I agree that illegal aliens should be deported, there must be some lee-way (sp?) for the governments inefficiency. Please Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the Constitution protect muslims as well? Why only kick out the Muslims? The have a right to be here though I do agree with more background checks for them, because many of them are from countrys with a history of terrorist activity.
Just my 2 cents
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Illegal immigrants should not be here.  I'm glad they face deportation, because they did not enter the country legally.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 1:56:49 PM EDT
[#6]
NO ONE from a foreign country has a "right" to be here, be it from Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Haiti, Cuba, etc. Stand in line and apply properly, like all of our ancestors did. Since when did getting here become a "right" to be reached by any means? It is a PRIVELEGE!!!
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 1:58:19 PM EDT
[#7]
About fucking time!  

I just got back from six flags astroworld today, and not to be racial or anything, but i swear NO WHITE PEOPLE WORK THERE!

chewing gum is stuck to every single wall and sign in the place! The water fountains are filled with blue water.  The deeeep blue that you find in some toilets at resturants or baseball parks.  

I really dont want to offend anyone but I think white people are the minority now.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 2:20:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I really dont want to offend anyone but I think white people are the minority now.  
View Quote

Only where we've been pushed out by the onslaught of immigration.

I just kept moving north! [:D] They have their limits on weather.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 2:45:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

read this:

[img]http://a1055.g.akamai.net/f/1055/1401/5h/images.barnesandnoble.com/images/6500000/6501988.gif[/img]

it will make that thought even more enjoyable
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 2:51:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

i am in the dfw area and in a few more years that will be the case here also.
we are even now
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 2:53:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

sleeper...
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#12]
i sort of know what you mean. Here in Rochester, NY we have a huge population of Hispanics (not compared to the pop. of Hispanics in southern states like Texas and such, but big for northern states) It drives me nuts when many signs are now written in English and Spanish, I feel like I am in Canada!
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 3:27:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Don't let the door hit ya where Allah split ya, fuckwads!  Now beat it!
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 3:34:43 PM EDT
[#14]
So what's the problem?
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 4:16:48 PM EDT
[#15]
ya know, its politics in the way as usual again.  these people came forward voluntarily, as it says, hoping for some clemency.  some had terrorist ties, most did not.  and we deport them.  the others, who didn't come forward, are "burrowing deeper underground" i think it says.  as an arm chair agent, i say we should have only deported those we found associated with terror groups - first.  let the others hang loose for awhile but keep tabs on them and keep calling for more to come out.  get info on ones they know who aren't out in the open, round them up and then deport the rest we found.  at least 2, maybe three waves.  get more of them out that way.  but the political situation doesn't allow for more time to do this. and deportation won't help much if we don't seal the borders with mexico and canada.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 6:38:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Oops. I cloned you. Sorry. [:I]

But in any case, screw 'em!
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:16:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Our Constitution does NOT protect muslums. In my opinon when the Constitution was drafted the 1st admendment was for freedom of religion as in not being forced to be catholic. The Founding Fathers NEVER ment muslium, buda, hindu, and being a devil worshiper and involved in the occult would get ya killed. You have a right to choose which form of Christainity you want.

If you are not a Christain you should not be allowed to immigrate here.

Pat Buchannan said "The enemy is already inside the gates" I have a very interesting news artical I will share with everyone as soon as I learn how to post it here. It deals with how the muslium are openly saying that there game plan is for enough muslium to immigrate here so that they have majority voting power and that their ultimate goal is for there to be an islamic flag flying over the White House.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:16:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Our Constitution does NOT protect muslums. In my opinon when the Constitution was drafted the 1st admendment was for freedom of religion as in not being forced to be catholic. The Founding Fathers NEVER ment muslium, buda, hindu, and being a devil worshiper and involved in the occult would get ya killed.
View Quote

You have to use caution when interpeting the meaning of the Constitution...as we know all too well being gun owners.

I'm born and raised in the south, was and still am a little prejudice of other races of people. I'm now in Orlando, the hot bed of race diversity(?) Part of me says send them all packing but, then I meet a person of a different race that is a genuinely good person and I rethink my prejudice. Now my policy is take each and everybody on a one by one basis. I just try to keep an open mind about it.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:23:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Um ever read INALIENABLE rights?
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:30:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:35:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Our Constitution does NOT protect muslums. In my opinon when the Constitution was drafted the 1st admendment was for freedom of religion as in not being forced to be catholic. The Founding Fathers NEVER ment muslium, buda, hindu, and being a devil worshiper and involved in the occult would get ya killed. You have a right to choose which form of Christainity you want.

[red]If you are not a Christain you should not be allowed to immigrate here.[/red]

Pat Buchannan said "The enemy is already inside the gates" I have a very interesting news artical I will share with everyone as soon as I learn how to post it here. It deals with how the muslium are openly saying that there game plan is for enough muslium to immigrate here so that they have majority voting power and that their ultimate goal is for there to be an islamic flag flying over the White House.
View Quote

Sorry but you're just wrong.

Can you back this up with any scripture?

More hatred and racism from a so called Christian. Why are we getting so much of that on this site lately?

2 Tim 4:1-5
4:1 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2 Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage-with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.
NIV

I'm all for deporting people of any race or religion who have come into this country by any illegal means.

But, telling me that if you're not Christian you should not be allowed to immigrate to the USA was the founding fathers intent, is racist, bigoted and prejudice. It is NOT Christian.

No apology, I just call em like I see em.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:39:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Ok what about the fact that many of the people the are targeting are people who are with out visas due to the governments inefficient ways of background checks ( we all know there inefficient look at the gun background checks) Many of the aliens came in legally but there visas expired and they are awaiting new ones or they are here because the government is still doing background checks- without a visa this makes them illegal aliens.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:20:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Well, now we have a start. Lets just keep it up for the next 100 years and we may have a chance.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY !!!

Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:43:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Any room on the boat for 13,000 of their sympathizers and enablers???
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:49:32 PM EDT
[#25]
"You takes your ticket and you waits your turn". I've lived my life by going by the rules and keeping it between the lines.What is the problem? Too many aliens come to this country and want to maintain the customs that made them poor and ignorant in their own country.They bring the very actions that they are trying to get away from to our country.What is not apparent to them is that they are destroying the very freedoms that they say they came here to participate in.Or do they care??
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 10:04:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
"You takes your ticket and you waits your turn". I've lived my life by going by the rules and keeping it between the lines.What is the problem? Too many aliens come to this country and want to maintain the customs that made them poor and ignorant in their own country.They bring the very actions that they are trying to get away from to our country.What is not apparent to them is that they are destroying the very freedoms that they say they came here to participate in.Or do they care??
View Quote

So very, very well put.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 10:10:23 PM EDT
[#27]
I agree. If they are here illegally, boot their asses! It does sound like a good start. But on the other hand, I doubt very few if any of the ones here with the intention of attacking us would go forward and be indentified. Those are the ones I am most worried about locating.

-Charging Handle
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 11:47:56 PM EDT
[#28]
What was/is hard for me being a college student was the lack of loans/grants for white males.

oz
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 2:05:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Loves dem bigots.

No white people at 6 flags?!??! OMGOMGOMGMOGMGMOG... perhaps no white person wants to work there? Isn't this supposed to be a good thing?

I figure if they're illegal deport them. Across the board; muslim or otherwise. Buuut.. our government is incredibly lax on immigration .. I say the ones that registered should stay, just because they respect the government.

The christians-only comment really isn't worth anything. I'll say, though, that I'm atheist, and you can bite me.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:26:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Door

Ass

Bye
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:21:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Only where we've been pushed out by the onslaught of immigration.

I just kept moving north! [:D] They have their limits on weather.
View Quote

So Boom,.....Are you studying French now, or one of the Eskimo languages??? [:D]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:30:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Just a thought: How many of our grandparents(great grandparents) would have been rounded up had the situation been similar?
Be very careful what you think and say; You,too, may be a member of a group on the gov's watchlist. And some people may dislike your ideaolgy as much as you dislike that of the muslims.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:43:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[red]If you are not a Christain you should not be allowed to immigrate here.[/red]

View Quote

Sorry but you're just wrong.

Can you back this up with any scripture?

More hatred and racism from a so called Christian. Why are we getting so much of that on this site lately?

2 Tim 4:1-5
4:1 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2 Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage-with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.
NIV

I'm all for deporting people of any race or religion who have come into this country by any illegal means.

But, telling me that if you're not Christian you should not be allowed to immigrate to the USA was the founding fathers intent, is racist, bigoted and prejudice. It is NOT Christian.

No apology, I just call em like I see em.
View Quote

bvm,If you look at scripture, you will see God is a jealous one. He does not want His people contaminated with others. He told the jews to kill everyone on the land, (they disobeyed), He told them not to intermarry, and not to worship their gods. They disobeyed, and paid the price, and continue to do so.
We have thrown God out of public life. We have brought in foreign religions, that take precedence over Christianity. We are a Christian Nation who has departed from Truth, and unless we repent as a nation, we will continue to see our country fall apart....

The 1st Amendment is all about "denominations" of Christianity, so no "Church of England", could arise.... The founders prolly would NOT have alllowed muslims especially, in the country.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:06:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Just a thought: How many of our grandparents(great grandparents) would have been rounded up had the situation been similar?
Be very careful what you think and say; You,too, may be a member of a group on the gov's watchlist. And some people may dislike your ideaolgy as much as you dislike that of the muslims.
View Quote

What's your point?? That a Freeman should cower before his master?? That a citizen of our country who advocates a return to our Constitution should shut up out of intimidation, and fear??

Glad YOU wern't asked to sign the Declaration of Independence!!!
John Hancock used extra large writing in his signature, so the king could read it!!
Those like you, though, have not the courage of your convictions.......too bad.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:07:55 AM EDT
[#35]
liberty86

I hope you dont mind I edited your post to make it a little easier to read. I disagree with just the last part of this post

Quoted:

The 1st Amendment is all about "denominations" of Christianity, so no "Church of England", could arise.... The founders prolly would NOT have alllowed muslims especially, in the country.
View Quote

I know for a fact founding fathers would have gladly allowed thousand of muslims in the country.
AS SLAVES. Then they would have turned them into christians or beat them until they at least stopped acting like muslims.

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:21:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top