Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/15/2006 7:34:14 PM EST
If I got a class 2 manufacturors license, would it also work as a dealers license?, also what about tital one items, and manufacturing them?....

When an SOT makes something do they still have to pay the tax?, what about forms, is the license a catch all, and they can make what they want when they want, or is there still paperwork to fill out, and, or approval each time?, and how would they keep a stock if they need a demo letter each time they order, and if they get an order how do they fill it?....
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:42:36 PM EST
get the machine gun dealers bible 4th edition
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:13:58 PM EST
Anyone else?....
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:11:21 AM EST
you need to have a type 7 FFL that is manufacturer of all items except destructive devices
an SOT 2 that allows you to manufacture all title 1 type weapons and Title 2 you also have to pay the ITAR and be approved... so the type 7 is 150 for 3 years... the SOT is 500-1500 depending on how many of what you make... the ITAR is currently 1750 this license allows you to buy sell trade and manufacture anything title 1 or title 2 including Post samples (anything you manufacture in the way of machineguns will be a post sample) to buy post samples you will need a law letter. +1 on the MG dealers bible...
Top Top