Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/15/2002 8:51:35 AM EDT
I can take a postban upper/lower and make a SBR keeping within the postban config rules? File a form 1 & have a registered SBR. No full auto, just SBR. If so were do I aquire proper forms? I have LEO for sig. Any help/sugestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Ron
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 9:56:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/15/2002 3:07:10 PM EDT by SBR7_11]
You can build a SBR from a Post-Ban, just that it will still have Post-ban features, but a shorter barrel. You can do the Form-1 on-line at [url]http://www.titleii.com/pdf/NewF1.pdf[/url], just fill it out. You will have to print the first side, then flip your paper and print the backside. Call the ATF Material Distribution Center [url]http://www.titleii.com/atf_phone_numbers.htm[/url]. Call them and get all you want for [b]FREE!!!!![/b] Get the FD-258 cards (2 per Form), a 5300.4 (rules book), 5300.5(local/state book) and whatever Forms you want. I sent Danbrew both the new Form-1 and Form-4 to him just before Christmas, they appeared just prior to New Year-2002. I got them from Distribution, Danbrew could not get at local ATF Office. Edited at home to provide proper "urls". Good luck Ron.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 10:10:17 AM EDT
Thanks,SBR7_11. That was just what I was looking for. Ron
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 11:54:38 AM EDT
i really want a sbr, but i do not think i can have one in michigan...
Top Top