Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2003 11:47:51 AM EDT
The feminists are crying over terminology AGAIN! This time it's the usage of the words male and female. As in electrical cords. You know, the "male end" gets inserted into the "female end" for a connection.

Anyone else as sick of this as I am?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 11:49:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Not particularly

+1  [;)]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 11:55:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Link?
View Quote

Sorry, no link. Watched Brit Hume on Fox News when he talked about it..
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 11:55:50 AM EDT
[#4]
How about "innie" and "outie?"

[:)]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 12:01:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I can understand how some would not like the terminolgy of Male and Female. What's a Transgendered/Crossdresser/Homosexual/Michael Jackson to think? [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I find it funny that they just now found this out. Some spoiled little yuppie chick must have overheard her electrician talking on his 2-way as he was installing the 220 outlet for her industrial frappuchino maker. Oh, she was appalled! APPALLED I tell you!

People like this should be dragged to the front lines and forced to protect this nation's freedom by allowing the enemy to use up his ammo taking pot shots at them.

Juice out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top