Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2011 5:08:35 AM EDT
I have Obama's alleged SSN can I get permission to post it from staff? This may prove enough evidence to open an investigation?

000-00-0000 Obama/Soebarkah/Soetoro used a Connecticut issued Social Security number 000-00-0000 which is connected to someone born in 1890. Just how did the usurper obtain that SSN issued by Connecticut in March 1977, when he never lived in Connecticut?

You can verify that Obama/Soebarkah/Soetoro used SSN 000-00-0000 by going to the Selective Service website:
www.sss.gov/RegVer/wfVerification.aspx

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:10:11 AM EDT
[#1]
What in the polka-dotted-fuck  ?
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:11:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I have Mr. Burns! 000-00-0002 (damn you, Roosevelt!)

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:11:30 AM EDT
[#3]
One has been posted many times on the net. It was a Connecticut SSN
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:11:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have Obama's alleged SSN

I bet you don't.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:16:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Can I allege a social security number?
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:20:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Can I allege a social security number?

You can even be president with one......oh, the poor grammar. I get it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:23:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Geeze I hope he has LifeLock...
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:30:14 AM EDT
[#8]
A book I recommend is "Fugitive Days" by Bill Ayers. This founder of the Weather Underground tells how they were able to live openly in the USA with the F.B.I. after them. Simple way to begin getting a fake identity: visit cemetaries, and take down gravestone info from someone born around the same time as you were, then off to City Hall for birth documents, SSN's, etc...
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:31:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If this really is it, he's got a lot of splainin to do.
This number is all over the Internet but, I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post it or not.
The Secret Service might be beating my door down in a bit if I do.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:33:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Nothing would sunrise me with anything this asshat is involved with.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:36:14 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I have Obama's alleged SSN can I get permission to post it from staff? This may prove enough evidence to open an investigation?

000-00-0000 Obama/Soebarkah/Soetoro used a Connecticut issued Social Security number 000-00-0000 which is connected to someone born in 1890. Just how did the usurper obtain that SSN issued by Connecticut in March 1977, when he never lived in Connecticut?

You can verify that Obama/Soebarkah/Soetoro used SSN 000-00-0000 by going to the Selective Service website:

I'm confused...how do you know the SSN is connected to someone who is born in 1890 and how do you know that the SSN was issued in CT in 1977?

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:45:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Tag.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:47:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm confused...how do you know the SSN is connected to someone who is born in 1890 and how do you know that the SSN was issued in CT in 1977?

They are permanent numbers, and stay on file forever after someone dies. The first three digits are like an area code for the older numbers.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:47:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Connecting a SSN to a state is easy.. the first 3 digits generally refer to the state of issuance... at least that is how it USED to be.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:52:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Connecting a SSN to a state is easy.. the first 3 digits generally refer to the state of issuance... at least that is how it USED to be,,

I have documentation of this number on file in my Archives.

Oh, er...  uh...  I mean, we have evidence of having had it at one time on file in my Archives.

Um...   No, I will not produce the document itself - but I can assure you we have evidence of having had this document at one time...  on file, in my Archives.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:54:06 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Connecting a SSN to a state is easy.. the first 3 digits generally refer to the state of issuance... at least that is how it USED to be,,

My question was worded poorly...I understand the first 3 digits being linked to a geographical area...my question was more about the 1890 birth date and 1977 issue date.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:56:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Connecting a SSN to a state is easy.. the first 3 digits generally refer to the state of issuance... at least that is how it USED to be.

That's two posts in a row responding to raysheen's question that don't address his questions.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:00:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:02:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

My question was worded poorly...I understand the first 3 digits being linked to a geographical area...my question was more about the 1890 birth date and 1977 issue date.

Because the claim is that the number that Obama is using has been assigned to another person and, furthermore no number will ever be assigned to two separate persons.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:05:57 AM EDT
[#20]
If he applied for a SS number while he was living in CT (he went to school in nearby NYC) he would be assigned a CT number.

The first three digits are a state code.

It is a relatively recent phenomenon that children are assigned SS numbers not long after birth.  Many people (me included) applied for SS when we entered the work force.

That explains why a birth state may not match the SS state code.

In my case I was born in Tenn. and I applied for and received a SS number that is associated with New Hampshire.

ETA: You must register with Selective Service whether you have a SS number or not.  Obama did not have one when he applied, which explains the 0000000000 number.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:08:52 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

It seems far more likely to me that the Connecticut issue is the result of something to do with him living overseas at the time it was applied for, or where his dad lived or studied or something. I honestly don't KNOW the explanation, but some bureaucratic rule or red tape seems more likely to me than some nefarious plot.

Don't be ridiculous that's just crazy talk! Which situation sound more reasonable here:

A) A foreign born Manchurian candidate hell-bent on enslaving white middle class Americans

or

B) Bureaucratic red tape with something that involves a large government agency

...oh...wait.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:09:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I believe it's already well-known that his SS number was issued in Connecticut, even though he never lived there.  Probably it's where his father lived or something.  It's very possible that his parents didn't apply for a social security number when he was born, but perhaps a while late - while he was living overseas - and so how social security numbers were issued if you don't live in the U.S. may be dependent on where you applied for it, or where you parents lived, or something.

Also, the fact that the social security number has already been issued to someone else doesn't really seem to be that surprising.  Given the fact that SS numbers have 9 digits, I'd think they'd have to be "recycled" because of the size of the U.S. population at some point (but maybe not quite yet).

Also, I am not sure what these issues about his SS are supposed to mean. I have a U.S. social security number, and I'm not a U.S. citizen, so it's not like it's hard to get one, or it requires all kinds of convoluted shiftiness to do so.  

If the belief is that he wasn't really born in the U.S. (Hawaii), but someone deliberately went out of their way to get a Hawaiian birth certificate for him when he was an infant, AND went to the trouble of putting two fake birth announcements in Hawaii newspapers to make it appear that he was born in the U.S., why in the world would those people NOT apply for a social security number in Hawaii? The mere fact that his number is not issued in Hawaii practcally supports the legitimacy of it, because if everything else was part of an elaborate scam to pretend he was born in Hawaii - by people who were thinking ahead to a day when it may benefit their child to be able to "prove" he was born in the U.S. - why in the world would those same people have bungled the social security number so thoroughly.  The whole conpsiracy theory kind of falls apart at that point, because the same people were clever and forward looking with brith certificates and birth announcements would have to also be idiotic and careless with social security numbers .  That doesn't really make sense to me.

It seems far more likely to me that the Connecticut issue is the result of something to do with him living overseas at the time it was applied for, or where his dad lived or studied or something.  I honestly don't KNOW the explanation, but some bureaucratic rule or red tape seems more likely to me than some nefarious plot.

It's a conspiracy!
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:13:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:16:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is a relatively recent phenomenon that children are assigned SS numbers not long after birth.  Many people (me included) applied for SS when we entered the work force.

In my case I was born in Tenn. and I applied for and received a SS number that is associated with New Hampshire.

Imposter!!!

For the record, my U.S. social security number is from Illinois, and I was obviously NOT born in the United States at all.  

OMG.  I am found out.

I am, in fact, an animated sock puppet.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:17:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I believe it's already well-known that his SS number was issued in Connecticut, even though he never lived there.  Probably it's where his father lived or something.  It's very possible that his parents didn't apply for a social security number when he was born, but perhaps a while late - while he was living overseas - and so how social security numbers were issued if you don't live in the U.S. may be dependent on where you applied for it, or where you parents lived, or something.

Also, the fact that the social security number has already been issued to someone else doesn't really seem to be that surprising.  Given the fact that SS numbers have 9 digits, I'd think they'd have to be "recycled" because of the size of the U.S. population at some point (but maybe not quite yet).

Also, I am not sure what these issues about his SS are supposed to mean. I have a U.S. social security number, and I'm not a U.S. citizen, so it's not like it's hard to get one, or it requires all kinds of convoluted shiftiness to do so.  

If the belief is that he wasn't really born in the U.S. (Hawaii), but someone deliberately went out of their way to get a Hawaiian birth certificate for him when he was an infant, AND went to the trouble of putting two fake birth announcements in Hawaii newspapers to make it appear that he was born in the U.S., why in the world would those people NOT apply for a social security number in Hawaii? The mere fact that his number is not issued in Hawaii practcally supports the legitimacy of it, because if everything else was part of an elaborate scam to pretend he was born in Hawaii - by people who were thinking ahead to a day when it may benefit their child to be able to "prove" he was born in the U.S. - why in the world would those same people have bungled the social security number so thoroughly.  The whole conpsiracy theory kind of falls apart at that point, because the same people were clever and forward looking with brith certificates and birth announcements would have to also be idiotic and careless with social security numbers .  That doesn't really make sense to me.

It seems far more likely to me that the Connecticut issue is the result of something to do with him living overseas at the time it was applied for, or where his dad lived or studied or something.  I honestly don't KNOW the explanation, but some bureaucratic rule or red tape seems more likely to me than some nefarious plot.

I totally understand what you are saying however, I find it curious and interesting that all the legitimacy questions never get truly resolved. All answers gets put into the I think so category.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:22:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
If he applied for a SS number while he was living in CT (he went to school in nearby NYC) he would be assigned a CT number.

The first three digits are a state code.

ETA: You must register with Selective Service whether you have a SS number or not.  Obama did not have one when he applied, which explains the 0000000000 number.

I entered 000-000-000 because I wanted permission to post what I have. That's not actually his number.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:28:43 AM EDT
[#27]

From Wikipedia FWIW about SSNStructure:
The Social Security number is a nine-digit number in the format "AAA-GG-SSSS". [21] The number is divided into three parts.

The Area Number, the first three digits, is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1973, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the office code in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be in the area where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1973, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, neither prior to 1973, nor since.

Generally, numbers were assigned beginning in the northeast and moving south and westward, so that people on the east coast had the lowest numbers and those on the west coast had the highest numbers. As the areas assigned to a locality are exhausted, new areas from the pool are assigned, so some states have noncontiguous groups of numbers.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:28:43 AM EDT
[#28]
My wife and I were born is different states, but our SSNs start with the same numbers.  It's because I didn't get a SSN until I was fifteen, long after I had moved away from my birth state.  As stated above, issuing SSNs to newborns is a relatively new concept.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:31:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Today, SSNs are issued at birth. Even 30 years ago, it was not required. This is another non-story.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:31:43 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because the claim is that the number that Obama is using has been assigned to another person and, furthermore no number will ever be assigned to two separate persons.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:33:23 AM EDT
[#31]
I was born in Indiana but didn't have a SSN issued until years later when we lived in Delaware. BTW I thought for years I had never registered for selective service (I joined the Army when I was 17) but when I just checked it looks like the Army was nice enough to do it for me a month before I turned 18!
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:38:49 AM EDT
[#32]
So many mysteries for just one man.

I would love to surf his records for just one day.

But alas, he's the most secretive POTUS we've ever had.

Maybe time will reveal all, but I doubt it
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:40:18 AM EDT
[#33]
If the first 3 numbers are the state code, then that leaves only 6 digits for each person from that state.

That's only 1 million unique possibilities per state.  SSNs will surely have to be recycled until we move on to SSN v6 where we introduce hex along with more octets
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:42:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If the first 3 numbers are the state code, then that leaves only 6 digits for each person from that state.

That's only 1 million unique possibilities per state.  SSNs will surely have to be recycled until we move on to SSN v6 where we introduce hex along with more octets

Negative. I know my Ohio SSN, and my wife's Ohio SSN first 3 are 5 numbers apart. Mine 281, hers 286. I'm sure there are blocks of numbers per state

ETA:
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER STATE CODES
001-003 New Hampshire (NH) 004-007 Maine (ME) 008-009 Vermont (VT) 010-034 Massachusetts (MA) 035-039 Rhode Island (RI) 040-049 Connecticut (CT) 050-134 New York (NY) 135-148 New Jersey (NJ) 159-211 Pennsylvania (PA) 212-220 Maryland (MD) 223-231 Virginia (VA) 232* West Virginia (WV) North Carolina (NC) 233-236 West Virginia (WV) 237-246 North Carolina (NC) 247-251 South Carolina (SC) 252-260 Georgia (GA) 261-267 Florida (FL) 268-302 Ohio (OH) 303-317 Indiana (IN) 318-361 Illinois (IL) 362-386 Michigan (MI) 387-399 Wisconsin (WI) 400-407 Kentucky (KY) 408-415 Tennessee (TN) 416-424 Alabama (AL) 425-428 Mississippi (MS) 429-432 Arkansas (AR) 433-439 Louisiana (LA) 440-448 Oklahoma (OK) 449-467 Texas (TX) 468-477 Minnesota (MN) 478-485 Iowa (IA) 486-500 Missouri (MO) 501-502 North Dakota (ND) 503-504 South Dakota (SD) 505-508 Nebraska (NB) 509-515 Kansas (KS) 516-517 Montana (MT) 518-519 Idaho (ID) 520 Wyoming (WY) 521-524 Colorado (CO) 525 New Mexico (NM) 526-527 Arizona (AZ) 528-529 Utah (UT) 530 Nevada (NV) 531-539 Washington (WA) 540-544 Oregon (OR) 545-573 California (CA) 574 Alaska (AK) 575-576 Hawaii (HI) 577-579 District of Columbia (DC) 580* Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico (PR) 581-584 Puerto Rico (PR) 585 New Mexico (NM) 586 Guam, American Somoa, Philippine Islands 587 Mississippi (MS) 589-595 Florida (FL) 596-599 Puerto Rico (PR) 600-601 Arizona (AZ) 602-626 California (CA) 627-645 Texas (TX) 646-647 Utah (UT) 648-649 New Mexico (NM) 654-658 South Carolina (SC) 667-675 Georgia (GA) 680 Nevada (NV) 700-728 RR Retirement Board (All States - until July, 1963) 764-765 Arizona (AZ)

ETA2: Both my kids were born in Okinawa, and they were issued Cali SSN.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:46:04 AM EDT
[#35]

Dibs on guns and ammo when OP gets disappeared by da gubmint.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:48:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
A book I recommend is "Fugitive Days" by Bill Ayers. This founder of the Weather Underground tells how they were able to live openly in the USA with the F.B.I. after them. Simple way to begin getting a fake identity: visit cemetaries, and take down gravestone info from someone born around the same time as you were, then off to City Hall for birth documents, SSN's, etc...

That doesn't work anymore... *.gov is now using image recognition to figure out if people have alternate ids.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:52:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Didn't the life lock dude get his shit stolen?
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:59:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

From Wikipedia FWIW about SSNStructure:
The Social Security number is a nine-digit number in the format "AAA-GG-SSSS". [21] The number is divided into three parts.

The Area Number, the first three digits, is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1973, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the office code in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be in the area where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1973, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, neither prior to 1973, nor since.

Generally, numbers were assigned beginning in the northeast and moving south and westward, so that people on the east coast had the lowest numbers and those on the west coast had the highest numbers. As the areas assigned to a locality are exhausted, new areas from the pool are assigned, so some states have noncontiguous groups of numbers.

Ok, this pretty much settles that. the only question and, its none of my business but, who applied for his SSN from CT? Again, when a question is answered more questions pop up. For me it goes back to not knowing anything about the guy one day and all of a sudden hes president. All other presidents we can trace back several years, find out their voting records where they stand on certain issues and so on. Obama, ...not so much.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:00:35 AM EDT
[#39]
I was born in Baltimore and my SoSec is from somewhere else, probably California or Washington.  I forget exactly at what age I got it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:05:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

What do you mean by fake birth announcement?  Home town birth announcements are by no means unusual even when the mother gives birth out of town or out of country.  Same thing with marriage announcements.  I'm not a birther in the sense that I think it's practical to get Obama thrown out of office even if it's proven that he was somehow a foreign national (either by never having been a citizen or by effectively having his citizenship revoked by his mother when he enrolled in school in Indonesia, most likely as an Indonesian citizen, since Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship).  But, a birth announcement in a Hawaii paper is NOT the same thing as any sort of substantive proof that he was actually born in Hawaii.

Incidentally, I think the least legitimate argument for Obama's citizenship was that he wasn't born in Hawaii.  He was still born to an American citizen, and the splitting hairs over whether or not she was a minor and her length of residency status is a little like arguing over how many angels dance on the head of a pin.  Regardless of whether we like or it not, the guy got enough votes to be elected President.  This issue should have been taken up on the state ballots during the election if it was an issue.

I think it would, however, be informative, to find out whether or not he was a citizen of Indonesia, received foreign student scholarships at Occidental, and traveled to Pakistan under a foreign passport.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:07:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you mean by fake birth announcement?  Home town birth announcements are by no means unusual even when the mother gives birth out of town or out of country.  Same thing with marriage announcements.

The birth announcement thing is kind of a wash for me. photo shop or real? I don't know.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:21:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This was used by Frederick Forsyth in the plot of Day of the Jackal.

In Kenya it would roughly be, "Siku kwa Bweha"

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:38:38 AM EDT
[#43]
wow, after all this time, he still has yet to provide complete and accurate proof of being a natural born citizen. nobody has yet brought up the fact that he's spent millions on legal fee's to NOT prove his citizenship. but thats ok, you all can keep discussing how soc. sec. #'s work
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:51:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
wow, after all this time, he still has yet to provide complete and accurate proof of being a natural born citizen. nobody has yet brought up the fact that he's spent millions on legal fee's to NOT prove his citizenship. but thats ok, you all can keep discussing how soc. sec. #'s work

Were trying to figure all this out it's a lot to sort through. I'm with you on the Birth certificate though. there are a lot of those threads on ARFCOM.
Here's one
Another
Another
One more
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:58:08 AM EDT
[#45]
I believe the document that will put this issue to rest is his college financial records.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top