Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/12/2004 6:28:37 AM EST
I saw a 9/11 feelgood news clip with on TV last night. They made a reference to the muslims condemming the 9/11 attacks against "innocent women and children".

1. Can't they just condem it outright?
2. Are they reserving the right to torture, kill and maim Not-so-innocent people?
3. How do they define innocent? Not Muslim?
4. These bastards just love to hate.

Ren
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:30:03 AM EST
MUST...NOT...SAY...IT...WILL...GET...BANNED...
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:32:34 AM EST
A Muslim can fly a plane into a building and claim they are innocent because it was the US that attcked them first. In there minds they truely believe they are not the ones that did the killing.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:34:11 AM EST
You'll probably see some more of this in the coming weeks. The heat is on with this election focusing on terror. Not that terror and muslems have anything in common.

I was told there are passages in the Koran that say if is acceptable and encouraged to lie to infidels to gain their trust so you can kill them. I don't know this to be true as I've never read the Koran.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:35:43 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/12/2004 6:36:40 AM EST by Cypher214]
The majority of them support their muslim brothers/sisters in all acts they carry out in the name of Allah.

This includes flying plane-loads of Americans into a couple of buildings full of Americans and cutting up/raping/shooting/blowing up small children.

Those who truly understand the Koran know that these terrorists are simply carrying out acts that Allah embraces.

All you "religion of peace" people should take some time to understand the Koran. MULTIPLE passages put it in plain terms: "convert to Islam or die".
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:37:30 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/12/2004 6:38:36 AM EST by raven]
Their condemnations of 9/11 always go something like this:

"What happened on 9/11 was a monstrous atrocity. Innocent people slaughtered is not something that Islam stands for or condones. BUT....."

(Insert justification of why America had it coming, usually centered around support for Israel and meddling in the middle east)
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:37:47 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/12/2004 6:38:06 AM EST by sherm8404]

I didn't say a thing.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:37:55 AM EST
Oh... Now I get it. I am allowed to kill and maim; it's someone else's fault. Here are some more excuses.

1. I was mistreated as a child.
2. I have low blood sugar.
3. The Devil made me do it.
4. The doctor who saved my life did not ask my permission.
5. It's not how I was raised.
6. It's just not scripture.

Please add your own.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:38:38 AM EST

Originally Posted By Averagebear:
Oh... Now I get it. I am allowed to kill and maim; it's someone else's fault. Here are some more excuses.

1. I was mistreated as a child.
2. I have low blood sugar.
3. The Devil made me do it.
4. The doctor who saved my life did not ask my permission.
5. It's not how I was raised.
6. It's just not scripture.

Please add your own.

Don't forget PMS
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:39:51 AM EST

Originally Posted By Pangea:
You'll probably see some more of this in the coming weeks. The heat is on with this election focusing on terror. Not that terror and muslems have anything in common.

I was told there are passages in the Koran that say if is acceptable and encouraged to lie to infidels to gain their trust so you can kill them. I don't know this to be true as I've never read the Koran.

I have heard this as well. Some guy on the radio who is an expert on the Koran. The way he put it is that any goes and will be smiled upon by Allah if it is done against infidels. When asked why muslims don't demonstrate against terrorism he said it was because they quietly support it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:42:54 AM EST

Originally Posted By MissouriBob:

I have heard this as well. Some guy on the radio who is an expert on the Koran. The way he put it is that any goes and will be smiled upon by Allah if it is done against infidels. When asked why muslims don't demonstrate against terrorism he said it was because they quietly support it.

Well, we know that's a lie. All Muslims are not terrorists, they are a truly peace loving people. You know we shouldn't talk about them like that. We might get banned.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:44:17 AM EST

Originally Posted By MissouriBob:

Exactly. Every expert on Islam I have ever heard who wasn't putting on a "religion of peace" dog and pony show for the press has stated that the people who claim that Islam is a religion of peace DO NOT understand the teachings of the Koran. Most Muslims support it, period.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:48:14 AM EST
can't say it.

[lockstep]Islam is the religion of peace![/lockstep]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:03:39 AM EST
Hey, I'll say it, its my new favorite line...

Fuck Islam, and fuck the lock.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:03:40 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/12/2004 7:04:54 AM EST by Ritual]

I read it after the 9/11 attacks. It pretty much says anyone who isnt of their faith should be killed. And yes to basically lie to them, only to turn traitor.

Its a nasty immoral piece of garbage. Kill anyone who worships the Koran I say. But then again you have Satanism as a religion in which I beleive they beleive in sacrifices and all that. And we dont go around killing all of them, although im sure it would be no sweat off my back.

They are murdering jealous animals. Any muslim or islamic personw ho sits there in your face and tell you that they condone the killing of innocent people is actually not a muslim or islamic person, because they just said something that was against their "bible". Either that or it is just that, them lying, only to stab you in the back.

Look at how they all cheered on September 11th. Lets just get this over with before it gets out of hand. And that is with total war. Unless they want to rewrite the Koran or whatever else they have over their as a representative of their religion.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:11:18 AM EST
The actions of Muslims speak much louder than the words of all the Muslims, the koran, and their apologists put together.
They have shown by example exactly what they are: pure evil.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:11:45 AM EST

Originally Posted By Ritual:

I read it after the 9/11 attacks. It pretty much says anyone who isnt of their faith should be killed. And yes to basically lie to them, only to turn traitor.

Its a nasty immoral piece of garbage. Kill anyone who worships the Koran I say. But then again you have Satanism as a religion in which I beleive they beleive in sacrifices and all that. And we dont go around killing all of them, although im sure it would be no sweat off my back.

They are murdering jealous animals. Any muslim or islamic personw ho sits there in your face and tell you that they condone the killing of innocent people is actually not a muslim or islamic person, because they just said something that was against their "bible". Either that or it is just that, them lying, only to stab you in the back.

Look at how they all cheered on September 11th. Lets just get this over with before it gets out of hand. And that is with total war. Unless they want to rewrite the Koran or whatever else they have over their as a representative of their religion.

I see that you haven't been here long. You should read the Code of Conduct and edit your post to conform to it before you get this topic locked and your account banned. I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part and you got caught in the emotion of the subject.
Top Top