[Last Edit: 2/24/2006 8:27:36 PM EDT by samsong]
Jesus. Like there isn't enough already.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:03:49 PM EDT
Those damn jbt's.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:04:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/24/2006 8:05:21 PM EDT by www-glock19-com]

granted its one sided article but if even 10% is true thats pretty fucked up
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:08:57 PM EDT
Sounds pretty fucked up. But let me be the first to say "There must be more to the story"
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:11:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:12:27 PM EDT
Feed some of them to Hogs, they will stop.

J­K...........SLAM!!!! THOUGHT POLICE!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:12:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SkiShooter:
Sounds pretty fucked up. But let me be the first to say "There must be more to the story"

Never underestimate what people will do when there's a woman involved.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:29:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:29:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheSneak:

Originally Posted By SkiShooter:

Never underestimate what people will do when there's a woman involved.

That's kinda what I thought. Many years before I was married, I was pretty good friends with a guy named Phil who threw me under the bus over a woman we both liked, and neither got to tag her ultra-hot ass, either.

They divide, you know.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:47:29 AM EDT

Police arrested three people at the club on drug charges, the principal reason for the raid (though, again, the ABC facade enabled them to carry it out without a warrant). One was an undercover officer, who was of course immediately released. The other two were, by all indications, working for the police (the Ruttenberg's brief contains the specifics as to why it's safe to assume the arrestees were informants, one paid, and one cooperating in exchange for leniency on other charges). The paid informant was released. According to the Ruttenbergs all of the drug deals police say took place at the club were engineered by the police themselves, either through the informants or through an undercover officer (this too is laid out in the brief).

This is EXACTLY the sort of thing that the police and city used against Oscar and Barbara McCoy, proprietors of "Oscar's II" bar, in Seattle. The city wanted to shut down a large group of businesses in the Central District so that they could "redevelop" the area -- I think I recall that Mark Sidran, the city attorney at the time, was financially tied to the developers. Oscar didn't want to shut down, so the city attorney had the police set up drug deals in the bar, which the cops then busted, which they then used as "evidence" that the bar was a "nuisance" under the "drug abatement" laws. The city then pulled the bar's liquor license and ran the McCoys through several years of bullshit, wiping out their life's savings, before the city finally admitted that they had set up the McCoys just to shut them down.

If anyone has any contact with the "Rack'n'Roll" bar people, you might want to tell them to do a google search on "Oscar McCoy". Wouldn't surprise me if the JBTs are trying something similar against them.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:41:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:39:37 AM EDT
What is the term... "under color of authority"?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:45:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:03:38 AM EDT
Whatever.

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:32:01 AM EDT
I use to own a Go-Go Bar in jersey and we were raided by the so called "ABC" and they searched everywhere for drugs and didn't find anything.
They arrested 5 of my customers and had searched them with no warrant or PC.
The charges against all of them were dropped.
One lying snitch SOB said we were dealing drugs , we were not.

They came in with at least 40 officers and state troopers.
They scared the shit out of everyone there.

The funny thing is the dancers almost all of them snort crank or speed, none if them had any drugs on them when searched.

Sleazy business with sleazy people and I'm glad to have gotten out when I did.

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:53:48 AM EDT
Don't be so quick to discount the story (thought it is a bit heavy.) We had the same thing happen here, thought not quite to the extent, with a strip club. The owner(female) is married to a deputy(male), seems the female used to date a police officer. They have been all over the club and haven't gotten jack shit.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:08:09 AM EDT
I'd be in contact with the Department of Justice, have the ACLU camping out in my joint, and would file civil suits against anybody and everybody I could identify on the videos.

Freaking lunatic LEO has ALL the law enforcement in the area believing his shit! I hope he goes down for all the civil rights violations!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:24:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pcsutton:
I'd be in contact with the Department of Justice, have the ACLU camping out in my joint, and would file civil suits against anybody and everybody I could identify on the videos.

Freaking lunatic LEO has ALL the law enforcement in the area believing his shit! I hope he goes down for all the civil rights violations!

They demanded my CCTV tape once they knew they came up empty.
I said fuck off and get a warrant.
I said "you'll see the tape on the local news"
They were pissed!

The funniest thing is I didn't have any CCTV cameras or tape LOL

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:02:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pcsutton:

That's funny. One of the booms I love lowering on cop hating libs is they can't talk enough shit about "JBTs," but they are always the first bitches to call for a noise complaint. Everyone here loves to hate lawyers and the ACLU until you "need" them for somehing.

Cheers
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:07:10 PM EDT
Excitingly uneventfull!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:11:52 PM EDT
This seems like an appropriate venue for this joke/story.

Subject: West Virginian....

Only a West Virginian could think of this ... from the county
Where drunk driving is considered a sport, comes this true story.

Recently a routine police patrol parked outside a bar in Ripley,
West Virginia. After last call the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so
intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the parking
lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing.

After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five
Different vehicles, the man managed to find his car which he fell into. He
sat there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and
drove off. Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it
was a fine, dry summer night) -- flicked the blinkers on, then off a couple
of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the
vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for
a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons' vehicles left.

At last, the parking lot was empty, he pulled out of the parking lot and
started to drive slowly down the road. The police officer, having patiently
waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing
lights, and promptly pulled the man over and carried out a breathalyzer
test. To his amazement the breathalyzer indicated no evidence of the man
having consumed any alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, the officer said, "I'll
have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzer
equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the truly proud Hillbilly. "Tonight I'm the designated
decoy."

Top Top