Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2011 10:55:21 AM EDT
Just heard that Moody's will be looking at the downgrade of 162 municipalities and 5 states credit rating.  Here....we....go!

Some states are in very good shape.....others.....not so much.

.......and since I started this thread...........in before someone says "This is no big deal".

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 10:59:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice to see the toothless hicks in flyover country seem to be able to manage finances at least
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Nice to see the toothless hicks in flyover country seem to be able to manage finances at least

Not too hard to manage $20 spread among 10 people.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 11:10:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I heard yesterday they were looking at Huntsville, AL.

Highest per capita in the state, but heavily reliant on government and space related spending.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 11:21:48 AM EDT
[#4]
My state should have a C or D rating at best. Illinois is almost like a mafia run retail store. They run the place in the ground buying stock and moving it out the back door at wholesale. Run up huge bills then go bankrupt and burn the place for insurance money.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I hope they downgrade the PRK –– fuck the demoncraps that have run this state into the ground.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top