Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2003 6:16:13 PM EDT
I'm sure most of you guys are familiar with [b]Monster Garage[/b], especially since Jesse blasted the RX7 failure with Dillon's mini gun.  Garage just went off, and now [b]Monster House[/b] is on.  This is the first time I have seen this show, and it just so happens to incorporate a rotating bookshelf/bar.  The rotating bookshelf has been discussed here this past week, and I thought some of you guys may want to check it out.  Discovery channel.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I was already watching it.  I loved the race car house they did a few weeks ago.  And the tropical house last week was awesome!!!  I just wonder who pays for it.  They can do mine if they want!!!!  Indoor shooting range etc...
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I was already watching it.  I loved the race car house they did a few weeks ago.  And the tropical house last week was awesome!!!  I just wonder who pays for it.  They can do mine if they want!!!!  Indoor shooting range etc...
View Quote

Maybe a gun safe that pops out of the floor and a wall that lowers to acess the shooting range?
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 12:06:50 AM EDT
[#3]
How do you get on the list? I would like to have my house redone by someone else (not enough time or money to do it myself).

Karl

Link Posted: 6/22/2003 12:33:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Maybe a gun safe that pops out of the floor and a wall that lowers to acess the shooting range?
View Quote

I was actually thinking about something like this earlier today when I was reading the revolving bookcase thread.  It would involve an electric/hydraulic lift built into the foundation of the garage, so the safe would be literally encased in solid concrete.  The top would be angled outward a bit to blend seamlessly with the rest of the garage floor and hide the small gaps between the foundation and the moving safe lift.  Access would be in a hidden wall box or some other such remote unit.

Alternatively the lift would yield access to a stairwell leading to an underground shooting range/gun storage area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top