BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 4:04:05 PM EDT

Falcons vs. Eagles

Go Falcons!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Two black quarterbacks. One of them is a human video game, the other is a real quarterback.

My opinion of Donovan McNabb went wayyyyy up when he didn't take any of Owens' shit.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:07:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Is it safe for you to watch now?

Danny
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:09:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Two black quarterbacks. One of them is a human video game, the other is a real quarterback.

My opinion of Donovan McNabb went wayyyyy up when he didn't take any of Owens' shit.

Honestly I like both of them.  But since I am a Hokie I have to pull for Atlanta.  5 other players on Atlanta's team are VT players so it is ALMOST as good as watching a Tech game.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:10:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is it safe for you to watch now?

Danny

I guess so, but Leslie just came back from the grocery store.....she dropped by Blockbuster and brought a few movies home.  I had to put the foot down.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:12:09 PM EDT
[#5]
One of the guys on the Falcons is from here so I might have to root for them!

My wife likes the Eagles so that is another reason to root for Atlanta!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:14:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought they moved it to Sunday night? [???]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:17:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Vick = overrated!
NFL = overrated!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top