Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/18/2002 3:22:19 PM EDT
Hey Folks, What is up w/all this tolerance for all the Nazi's ont the sight as of late? I this what this board allows now? Who's decision is it to let this stuff flourish here?
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 3:29:19 PM EDT
Until they break the rules of conduct all views are tolerated. It's a private board, but the staff tries to stand on principle. Even if the Nazi scumsucking Hitler wannabees are a bunch of overly wanking little pricked jerkwads.
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 3:29:32 PM EDT
Unlike the [url=www.democraticunderground.com]Democratic Underground[/url], we allow more than one view point. As stupid as that view point may be. USPC40 [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 3:32:20 PM EDT
I just really wish that we had to post our verifiable addresses here (Everyone knows mine, including my personal home phone number), I would make it a hobby to anonoumsly show up on their door and kick their ass for them. Might knock some sense into their pointy little heads. And failing my ability to kick their ass by myself, I am happily in the financial position to hire help to do it for me. What sport, and consider the favor I would be doing the world!
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 3:39:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hielo: I just really wish that we had to post our verifiable addresses here
View Quote
Bad idea; letting the JBT's and thieves know who has the primo hardware and where to find it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 3:50:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 8:37:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hielo: Everyone knows mine, including my personal home phone number
View Quote
Hey.. You just want the AR15.com WOMENZ to give you free phone sex! [:D]
Top Top