Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 8:34:23 AM EDT
I called them about 9:10 this morrning and talked to a lady about an order I had placed. She said she would check and call back. When she didn't call by 11:00 I called back and got a recording saying they were closed Oct. 6 thru the 9th. Anyone know what's up with them? It seems strange to be open this morning and a couple of hours later to suddenly be closed.

Danny
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:41:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I bet they are going to  knob creek in kentucky. gun shoot
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:41:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I called them about 9:10 this morrning and talked to a lady about an order I had placed. She said she would check and call back. When she didn't call by 11:00 I called back and got a recording saying they were closed Oct. 6 thru the 9th. Anyone know what's up with them? It seems strange to be open this morning and a couple of hours later to suddenly be closed.

Danny

big gun show in vegas this weekend?

I remember Model1 used to do all the big Kali shows before 2000
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:53:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I bet they are going to  knob creek in kentucky. gun shoot

Winner!

They are(almost) always there.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:54:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Danny

Its October 6th... Call and re listen to the message for clarification as to their operating status between oct 6th and 9th....

Good luck!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:58:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:18:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, they screwed arowner BAD so doing business with them is shoddy at best IMHO. I know from what AROWNER went through , I won't be giving them any of my money.Take care.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:18:48 AM EDT
[#7]
BEWARE!

Edit to add: STOP YOUR WHINING!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:38:39 AM EDT
[#8]
I wasn't whining. I had placed the order before the guy posted his loss of the returned pkg. It just seemed strange that they would answer the phone in the morning then suddenly be closed. My first thought was that some guys in black windbreakers had something to do with them shutting down shortly after opening.

Danny
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:41:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Ahem!....It is my civic duty to ask you to click here....

Maybe they're looking for your package....................NOT!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:42:44 AM EDT
[#10]
I just put my upper in FedEx to them for work (their request)...  I'm worried.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:43:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I sent an upper back to them last Thursday, received a new one on Monday. Pretty damn fast particularly when they said they've been very busy since the AWB ended.

There is a possibility that the person answering the phone for them was a service or maintainance person and wasn't aware they were closed.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:51:02 AM EDT
[#13]
F-Them...
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:53:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Glad to know it is just probably cause they went somewhere. A whole business shutting down to make an event is not something I've run into before. Just seemed kind of odd to open then shut down an hour or two later.

Danny
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:03:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Call fedex and recall the package.... Or sneak over there and sign for it... make sure you pay for any cod's too.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:09:50 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Call fedex and recall the package.... Or sneak over there and sign for it... make sure you pay for any cod's too.

I'd be laughing if I wasn't hoping to use the money to go to gunstock next week......Thank God for credit cards.....
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:24:53 AM EDT
[#17]
ordered something monday, i ope it went out before they left, it was  in stock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top