Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 11:14:42 PM EST
I don't know if I'm allowed to plug for a company on here, but...

On 9/18 I bought a CETME, and later 320 rounds of Aussie NATO ammo from Miwall at a gun show. I went shooting that night and fired 15 rounds before (as i found out later) a shell had been broken/pulled in half by the extractor. I brought the gun back to the show on 9/19 and talked to Scottsdale Gun Center, where I bought the gun, he was very helpful and concerned, and told me where to go to get a broken shell extractor, and if I had further problems with the gun, that he would do as much as he could to fix it. Then he advised that I go back to the ammo company and show them the broken shell, which I did. The salesman was very surprised that this had happened with the NATO ammo, and offered to refund my money. I didn't have all the ammo on me, so he gave me 100 rounds of earlier production Aussie ammo in a bandolier, and paid for the broken shell extractor.

In the future I will definitely go to Miwall to buy ammo and Scottsdale Gun Center for any non-AR-15 (I have a feeling that I will be building a lot of them myself, after the fun I had buying an upper and a lower and shooting one today).

/end shameless plug
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:25:25 PM EST
Miwall is great. I buy most of my ammo from them at the local gunshow. Great prices and their reloads work well in my .357 and .44mag.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:05:12 AM EST
Miwall has great prices and cute girls that sell ammo... what more could you want?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:22:34 AM EST
The blond with the long legs and the nice tan.

Originally Posted By NORTH556:
Miwall has great prices and cute girls that sell ammo... what more could you want?

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:31:06 AM EST
Never had a single prob ordering from Miwall....

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:05:10 AM EST
I've always dealt with Miwall at all of the gunshows that I've been to. They got most of the stuff instock because they bring trailer loads of this stuff with them.
Top Top