Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/2/2002 12:06:46 PM EST
First I like to apologize for bugging out from the campground before you could buy me that drink.On the drive back from the range to the campground the realization hit me I had a very nice dent in the top of my newer truck. Tack on to that I was tired, sweaty, and a bit stinky. I decided to just pack up and head for home. I did enjoy meeting and talking briefly with you. And if I would have been on my game better after the accident I would have taken you up on the putting me in a headlock or something.[:D] I hope next year that drink offer still stands? Or I'll buy you a few. I really enjoyed putting some faces to the names finally. Maybe not Tim's though.[:D] Ross was a great guy to talk with and hope to see him again next time also. It was very funny to just talk about the "Cult" following and then to walk past it on the way to the fire.You know what I mean. I hope you don't think I dissed you. It was not intentional. Thanks again Chris
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 12:14:04 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 12:17:56 PM EST
Originally Posted By DoubleFeed: Do you realize yer at the back of a very long line? [;D]
View Quote
a very long, [i]well armed[/i] line! [;)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 12:20:05 PM EST
Originally Posted By DoubleFeed: Do you realize yer at the back of a very long line? [;D]
View Quote
bwahahahah!!!!!!!!!! god, i love ya doublefeed, (not in a gay way)
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 12:22:03 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 12:22:16 PM EST
Originally Posted By quietshoez:
View Quote
View Quote
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 12:24:26 PM EST
Originally Posted By CITADELGRAD87:
Originally Posted By quietshoez:
View Quote
View Quote
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
View Quote
hmmmm, looks like a job for ace and gary!!!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 12:25:08 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 12:26:27 PM EST
You are very welcome and no apology is needed. I completely understand.. in fact, I thought you handled the situation very well. Just sorry that it even happened. The offer still stands... Tanqueray and tonic/Sprite.... Maybe we'll have to upgrade that to Bombay Sapphire. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 12:28:29 PM EST
Originally Posted By Miss_Magnum: Maybe we'll have to upgrade that to Bombay Sapphire. [:D]
View Quote
ahhh, the rogue warrior's drink!!! do you have a sister, or could you at least TALK to mrs shoez'? she doesn't appeciate the bombay.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 12:31:56 PM EST
Originally Posted By quietshoez: do you have a sister, or could you at least TALK to mrs shoez'? she doesn't appeciate the bombay.
View Quote
No sister (??).. but, sure, I'll talk to her. Got Tammie hooked on Captain's and Coke on Saturday night. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 12:33:24 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/2/2002 12:34:04 PM EST by eswanson]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 12:38:51 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/2/2002 12:42:23 PM EST by DarkHelmet]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 12:39:52 PM EST
Originally Posted By Miss_Magnum: You are very welcome and no apology is needed. I completely understand.. in fact, I thought you handled the situation very well. Just sorry that it even happened. The offer still stands... Tanqueray and tonic/Sprite.... Maybe we'll have to upgrade that to Bombay Sapphire. [:D]
View Quote
You got it!
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 2:45:47 PM EST
I wonder why SNL doesn't make any new Ace and Gary episodes? [;D] Keving67
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 10:09:06 AM EST
Originally Posted By keving67: I wonder why SNL doesn't make any new Ace and Gary episodes? [;D] Keving67
View Quote
Ace died of AIDS.... Scott
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 10:29:55 AM EST
I can't stop laughing!! I forgot about those 2. Bahahahah. Please post more Pics someone.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 12:06:15 PM EST
Originally Posted By Miss_Magnum:
Originally Posted By quietshoez: do you have a sister, or could you at least TALK to mrs shoez'? she doesn't appeciate the bombay.
View Quote
No sister (??).. but, sure, I'll talk to her. Got Tammie hooked on Captain's and Coke on Saturday night. [:D]
View Quote
That you did, you made them just right, I also liked the Tanquray and sprite that you made, I know when I made them after you left, they got a little to strong for me.....[:D]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 12:11:15 PM EST
Ohhh.... A female from Iowa with a .50! I think I am in love. You married? [;)] Aviator [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img] PS, I am centrally located.. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 7:47:32 AM EST
Hey Avitor, I think Ar-15Sniper might have something to say about that .... "Ohhh.... A female from Iowa with a .50! I think I am in love. You married? " lol
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 10:06:15 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 12:48:08 PM EST
Originally Posted By FrankSquid:
Originally Posted By Aviator: Ohhh.... A female from Iowa with a .50! I think I am in love. You married? [;)] Aviator [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img] PS, I am centrally located.. [:D]
View Quote
Yes she is married. And he's about 6' tall and about 350 lbs. My advice is to look elsewhere for a wife. [;)]
View Quote
Yes, Aviator, I am Married, to Ar-Snipr-15, [:D]sorry, but you will have to try the personals to see if you can find a Gal that likes the .50, which might be real hard to find one in IA that even knows what a .50 is...and not .50$ But Good Luck..... [:)]
Top Top