Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2005 5:14:34 PM EDT
Bugs the ever-loving shit out of me.

Am I the only one??

I know there are much bigger things in life to fret about, but damn people, if you are going to quote a good line from a movie, please get it right.

It's almost as bad as people asking if you "want their John Henry" when you ask them to sign something.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:00:17 PM EDT
[#1]
It does kind of bug me, but there are worse things in life.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:40:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Minor annoyance. Unless they butcher a really good line. Then its a big thing.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:30:19 AM EDT
[#3]
It usually annoys me.   More-so if I can't remember it.

I have been known to let one slide by, even if I know it isn't 100% accurate, if it fits the situation.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:22:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Irritating... usually because I can tell when someone does it they have only watched either a preview or watched the movie once... not nearly enough times to actually memorize it.

It bugs me even more when I'm looking for a specific quote and the dipshits that put them on IMDb have it wrong. I've submitted several corrections to fix some of them. Even ones like Full Metal Jacket.

Idiots.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:22:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Play it again, Sam.

Steve
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:26:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It's almost as bad as people asking if you "want their John Henry" when you ask them to sign something.

It's Herbie Hancock.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:40:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's Herbie Hancock.

I thought it was Mark somebody-or-other.   I can't remember his last name.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:47:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's Herbie Hancock.

Haha richard whats happening

Ya I do it alot but I cant keep everything fresh in my vast brain
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top