Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2017 5:25:09 PM EDT
He wants to do a week long 'Free Speech' event with daily speakers and topics.  He'll turn the park into a tent city for a month if the city fucks around.

Yeah, Milo is mad I think. 

21/4/2017 [email protected] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE In light of recent controversies, I am planning a huge multi-day event called MILO'S FREE SPEECH WEEK in Berkeley later this year. We will hold talks and rallies and throw massive parties, all in the name of free expression and the First Amendment. All will be welcome, regardless of political affiliation. Free speech has never been more under threat in America -- especially at the supposed home of the free speech movement. I will bring activists, writers, artists, politicians, YouTubers, veterans and drag queens from across the ideological spectrum to lecture, march, and party. MILO'S FREE SPEECH WEEK will include events on the UC Berkeley campus. We will stand united against the "progressive" Left. We will loudly reject the venomous hectoring and moral hypocrisy of social justice warriors. Free speech belongs to everyone -- not just the spoilt brats of the academy. During MILO'S FREE SPEECH WEEK, we will give out a new free speech prize -- the Mario Savio Award -- to the person we believe has done most to protect free expression at UC Berkeley and its surrounding area. Each day will be dedicated to a different enemy of free speech, including feminism, Black Lives Matter and Islam. If UC Berkeley does not actively assist us in the planning and execution of this event, we will extend festivities to an entire month. We will establish a tent city on Sproul Plaza protesting the university's total dereliction of its duty and encourage students at other universities to follow suit. I intend to return Berkeley to its rightful place as the home of free speech -- whether university administrators and violent far-left antifa thugs like it or not. - MILO
P.S., I will be releasing further details of my grand comeback tour in the coming few weeks, including information about a special CINCO DE MILO event on 5/5.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:26:13 PM EDT
[#1]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  

Hollywood Reporter article

Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Do it, faggot!

And I mean that with all due respect
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:28:55 PM EDT
[#3]
let the festivities begin
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:29:52 PM EDT
[#4]
In.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:30:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Conservative Occupy?  Just post up wherever the occutards were allowed to camp.  I'm sure berkeley had an encampment.   I know we have jobs but maybe if coordinated in shifts.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:31:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Conservative Occupy?  Just post up wherever the occutards were allowed to camp.  I'm sure berkeley had an encampment.   I know we have jobs but maybe if coordinated in shifts.
View Quote
Make the whole city smell like cooking bacon from the dinner tents 
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:34:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah you'd see law enforcement there magically have a fire lit under their asses to remove anyone trying that. Not gonna happen. I do like his enthusiasm though.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:35:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Some people kick the hornet's nest.

Milo sets up a chaise lounge underneath it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:38:31 PM EDT
[#9]
well, I guess when all you're good at doing is being a lighting rod it's what you're bound to keep doing. slightly useful idiot inciting other slightly useful idiots.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:38:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yeah you'd see law enforcement there magically have a fire lit under their asses to remove anyone trying that. Not gonna happen. I do like his enthusiasm though.
View Quote
Not because of the tent city but because they would have to have a police presence to keep the "tolerant" left safe when they start attacking conservatives and things get frisky.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:39:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Pretty sure Milo will have the legal side covered and will go after the city if they pull that. Either way, the chaos is going to be beautiful.  

Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Fabulous!!!
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:40:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
well, I guess when all you're good at doing is being a lighting rod it's what you're bound to keep doing. slightly useful idiot inciting other slightly useful idiots.
View Quote
I'd say he's done good since he's made himself a millionaire from it.  Let alone getting tons of millennials interested in conservative politics.  Of course, everyone on here has a maserati and supermodel girlfriend... 
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:41:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Milo has giant balls made of brass.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:42:05 PM EDT
[#15]
I approve of this level of instigation.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:53:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Swamped at work, tagged for later
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:54:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'd say he's done good since he's made himself a millionaire from it.  Let alone getting tons of millennials interested in conservative politics.  Of course, everyone on here has a maserati and supermodel girlfriend... 
View Quote
he's made himself a millionaire by being a lightning rod. see my original point. "getting tons of millennials interested in conservative politics" how do you figure that?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:54:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh heck yeah
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:58:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
he's made himself a millionaire by being a lightning rod. see my original point. "getting tons of millennials interested in conservative politics" how do you figure that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at the user statistics for r/the_donald.  When Milo and other similar 'agitator' style speakers got involved, the numbers jumped a lot.  Trump is very popular with people under 30 outside of liberal hellholes.  Granted, Alaska's vote doesn't really matter, but I don't know a single person up here that didn't vote for Trump, from ages 67 to 18.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 6:00:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Look at the user statistics for r/the_donald.  When Milo and other similar 'agitator' style speakers got involved, the numbers jumped a lot.  Trump is very popular with people under 30 outside of liberal hellholes.  Granted, Alaska's vote doesn't really matter, but I don't know a single person up here that didn't vote for Trump, from ages 67 to 18.
View Quote
so one sub reddit proves it? you say so dude. maybe he's popular in more urban areas, ever young conservative I've crossed paths with in this state could give a shit less about him. but then again I'm in a very rural state.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 6:11:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
so one sub reddit proves it? you say so dude. maybe he's popular in more urban areas, ever young conservative I've crossed paths with in this state could give a shit less about him. but then again I'm in a very rural state.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never said it was proof, I said to look at the trending statistics.  The fact that reddit openly tries to censor, block, and outlaw that sub is a decent marker for the conditions of larger political outlooks.  Namely that Trump brought in a rush to the conservative side, and it is making the left piss themselves.  

Maine is about in the same political position as Alaska.  Basically irrelevant.  That said, I'm going to go enjoy my constitutional carry and go shooting. 
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 6:17:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Never said it was proof, I said to look at the trending statistics.  The fact that reddit openly tries to censor, block, and outlaw that sub is a decent marker for the conditions of larger political outlooks.  Namely that Trump brought in a rush to the conservative side, and it is making the left piss themselves.  

Maine is about in the same political position as Alaska.  Basically irrelevant.  That said, I'm going to go enjoy my constitutional carry and go shooting
View Quote
same here
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Dudes got bigger balls than me. Should be a shit-show.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 6:21:42 PM EDT
[#24]
By the time we got to Berkley, we were half a million strong. . . . . . . .

and everywhere was the sound of celebration!
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 1:10:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Take a look at this (no account needed for most recent tweets)

https://twitter.com/berkeleyantifa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top