Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/22/2016 12:43:00 AM EDT
Why don't we hear more about this guy here? Pro-2a, anti-feminist and islam. He reminds me of a gay version of Crowder.

And hes god damn handsome.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:43:50 AM EDT
[#1]
First time in GD?
Milo is a freaking legend to some folks here.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:44:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
First time in GD?
View Quote

FPNI

He's yuuuuge
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:44:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I wish Daddy would have him at a rally.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:45:32 AM EDT
[#4]
That guy knows how to trigger the libs. Heads explode at every speech!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:45:45 AM EDT
[#5]
The fuckin balls on this guy. And hes well spoken. Why the fuck is he not up there with Trump?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:47:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Watching his queer ass make libs squirm is highly entertaining.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:47:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The fuckin balls on this guy. And hes well spoken. Why the fuck is he not up there with Trump?
View Quote

Milo had his fair share of attention on Arfcom. He's pretty popular and has given folks here hope in the LGBT community to pull for a more conservative/Pro-gun policy.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:47:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:48:12 AM EDT
[#9]
I love Milo, no homo.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:48:24 AM EDT
[#10]
He's cool. My buddy works with him. They post pictures together all the time lol
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:49:53 AM EDT
[#11]
He gets it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:50:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm hoping he will be Trump's press secretary.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he were press secretary, I would go to YouTube and watch every single briefing.

The skewering would be tremendous. They would have their asses handed to them, and they would walk away not even knowing what happened.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:52:24 AM EDT
[#13]
I watched him speak last Sunday.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:54:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh my gosh that would be awesome.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:56:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Oh my gosh that would be awesome FABULOUS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh my gosh that would be awesome FABULOUS.

Fify
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:57:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I second this motion. His post Orlando speech about Muslims being the new democrat pet minority was epic.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:00:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I love Milo, no homo.
View Quote

This and FPNI
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:12:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:13:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He's cool. My buddy works with him. They post pictures together all the time lol
View Quote

Is he one of the shitlords on the fagbus?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:14:25 AM EDT
[#20]
His last Rogan interview was pretty good.  The previous one was a trainwreck.  But I have a lot if issues with the alt-right and their long term viability in the future political landscape.  The alt-right needs to start fucking more, or get a bigger tent, possibly both.  Right now you're on the path to "faction" status ,and the GOP will be forced to pander to you out of desperation.  Which will continue the present unpalatability of Republicans out to the foreseeable future.  IMO, the alt-right fucked the Republican party for good.

The liberty route was the way to go.  Latest Wikileaks confirms exactly what I've been telling everyone for years.

As for Milo, I think hes a great professional agitator, but a loose cannon (phrasing, boom!) that will cause you trouble in the coming years if not restrained a bit.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:14:39 AM EDT
[#21]
He is talked about quite often on here actually.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:14:56 AM EDT
[#22]
I would go homo for him.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:18:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
<snip>
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:19:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Which Nancy?
View Quote

I'm guessing Pelosi?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:21:25 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I would go homo for him.

View Quote

Uhhhh....didn't you already go homo? I thought at Arfcom we were playing no take-backs.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:21:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I would go homo for him.

View Quote

You can do better.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:22:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip>

Ahem.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:24:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Uhhhh....didn't you already go homo? I thought at Arfcom we were playing no take-backs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would go homo for him.

Nah, his wife didn't put out so he's been on the prowl for dick ever since, but no homo.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:25:16 AM EDT
[#29]
I like his videos and it's clear to see why his supports Trump, they're on in the same.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:26:00 AM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes

Ahem, I had a post got a COC#1 warning edited citing COC #1 for repeating something my Jewish grandfather brags about
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:33:52 AM EDT
[#31]
There are things he can absolutely be over the top about. However he can be rational, reasonable and is extremely well spoken. He will actually entertain the idiocy of the left to close with and destroy their arguments. He's very passionate about freedom and hates seeing any erosion of our American freedoms. It's fucking refreshing.

Plus when he went off on the old special snowflake at the U of Houston speech and told her "fuck your feelings" it was glorious. He really says what we all want to and has the spot light to do it.

Love Milo. No homo.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:37:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Ahem, I had a post got a COC#1 warning edited citing COC #1 for repeating something my Jewish grandfather brags about
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:39:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yep, that's their word; you can't use it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:51:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Why don't we hear more about this guy here? Pro-2a, anti-feminist and islam. He reminds me of a gay version of Crowder.

And hes god damn handsome.

http://gunfreezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/milo-shoot-back-armed-1.jpg
View Quote

Pretty sure that is Powerline Pass when he was up here in AK for a few days.  If he ever comes to Fairbanks, I might have to see about setting up a machine gun shoot for him.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:55:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There are things he can absolutely be over the top about. However he can be rational, reasonable and is extremely well spoken. He will actually entertain the idiocy of the left to close with and destroy their arguments. He's very passionate about freedom and hates seeing any erosion of our American freedoms. It's fucking refreshing.

Plus when he went off on the old special snowflake at the U of Houston speech and told her "fuck your feelings" it was glorious. He really says what we all want to and has the spot light to do it.

Love Milo. No homo.
View Quote

He LIVES to hear SJW types go "OH MY GOD, MUHSOGGYKNEE"
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:09:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Conservatives generally dislike "identity" politics. And that's pretty much all Milo has going.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:10:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

FPNI

He's yuuuuge
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First time in GD?

FPNI

He's yuuuuge

He's fabulous...

I think it's great this guy is around..I imagine he's fucking thorn in the side to the left who like to push agendas.  

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:13:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

FPNI

He's yuuuuge
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First time in GD?

FPNI

He's yuuuuge

TMI
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:13:39 AM EDT
[#39]
You're a little late to the party
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:16:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

He's fabulous...

I think it's great this guy is around..I imagine he's fucking thorn in the side to the left who like to push agendas.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
First time in GD?

FPNI

He's yuuuuge

He's fabulous...

He is, has had to cancel speaking events due to threats
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:19:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

FPNI

He's yuuuuge
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First time in GD?

FPNI

He's yuuuuge

FP&SPNI

Milo is well known around here. He's awesome. He's not afraid to say what all of us are thinking (or should be). He calls out leftist BULLSHIT everywhere he sees it. He's awesome. I'd buy him a beer.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:26:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
His last Rogan interview was pretty good.  The previous one was a trainwreck.  But I have a lot if issues with the alt-right and their long term viability in the future political landscape.  The alt-right needs to start fucking more, or get a bigger tent, possibly both.  Right now you're on the path to "faction" status ,and the GOP will be forced to pander to you out of desperation.  Which will continue the present unpalatability of Republicans out to the foreseeable future.  IMO, the alt-right fucked the Republican party for good.

The liberty route was the way to go.  Latest Wikileaks confirms exactly what I've been telling everyone for years.

As for Milo, I think hes a great professional agitator, but a loose cannon (phrasing, boom!) that will cause you trouble in the coming years if not restrained a bit.

http://i.imgur.com/dBCuikc.jpg
View Quote

You know, I heard the part of the speech where he said what was in the meme, and as someone who identifies as libertarian (I use "Constitutional libertarian"), I think he has a point. You can't really have a great society when there is no general agreement or unity in culture, society, morals and standards.

I think the quote is addressing more of the "anarchist" types of libertarians that just don't give a fuck about anything and don't realize that it's cohesive societies that tend to be the great ones.

I also think it's entirely possible to have a successful very libertarian type society... but it has to have common morals and values (like the basics - the Golden Rule) and understanding that it IS better when more people succeed. The rising tide can float all boats.

Anyway, I'm not sure if my position is entirely clear... But I do think that unity and cohesion are critical to a successful society. The values and morals, however, do need to be good ones (good as opposed to evil).
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:52:28 AM EDT
[#43]
I think Milo can singlehandedly drive a significant percentage of gay voters in the USA to Trump. Like 5-10 percent BY HIMSELF.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:54:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I think Milo can singlehandedly drive a significant percentage of gay voters in the USA to Trump. Like 5-10 percent BY HIMSELF.
View Quote

I'm all for it!  Especially if he can convince them to exercise their 2A rights!!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:58:15 AM EDT
[#45]
if he weren't gay….I'd do him
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:58:56 AM EDT
[#46]
GD. I bet some of these fucks hate him because he's gay.
But he is fucking amazing. I wish he would come to NH! My wifey and I would take him out for drinks!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:00:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
GD. I bet some of these fucks hate him because he's gay.
But he is fucking amazing. I wish he would come to NH! My wifey and I would take him out for drinks!
View Quote

Spot on

I'm not gay and I would hang out with him any day!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:14:50 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote

Milo's shot at libertarians, by which I really think he means the libertarian party more than classical liberalism, isn't exactly wrong.  He's also taken some shots at the "alt-right", such as it is.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:16:35 AM EDT
[#49]
He is going to crash and burn hard one of these days.  His personal life seems like the kind of thing that can only end in a train wreck.

Shame, he seems well spoken and knowledgeable.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:19:44 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
You know, I heard the part of the speech where he said what was in the meme, and as someone who identifies as libertarian (I use "Constitutional libertarian"), I think he has a point. You can't really have a great society when there is no general agreement or unity in culture, society, morals and standards.

I think the quote is addressing more of the "anarchist" types of libertarians that just don't give a fuck about anything and don't realize that it's cohesive societies that tend to be the great ones.

I also think it's entirely possible to have a successful very libertarian type society... but it has to have common morals and values (like the basics - the Golden Rule) and understanding that it IS better when more people succeed. The rising tide can float all boats.

Anyway, I'm not sure if my position is entirely clear... But I do think that unity and cohesion are critical to a successful society. The values and morals, however, do need to be good ones (good as opposed to evil).
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Milo is never super clear about his own political philosophy...  in many ways, it seems to actually match a Thomas Jefferson style of thought, but not exactly.  He's well more aggressive on foreign policy than typical libertarian positions, and repeatedly expresses a solid defense of judeo-christian value systems (which is a bit odd, to say the least).

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top