rascist,or is this thread headed for the dreaded
lock? which polictly correct mod will step up
to the task?
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#5]
this was interesting....

Black activist Louis Farrakhan told the crowd, "America owes the black people a lot for what they've endured."

"We need land for political independence, we need millions of acres," Farrakhan added. "We need payment for 310 years of slavery, of destruction of our minds and the robbery of our culture."

first time i've head this angle. the care group was talking about letting the black community decide what they wanted. most people assume money is the answer, but maybe this is going in a much more significant direction.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow,

what a joke.I assumed it would be somewhat professional,but it appears to be mostly a bunch  of hop heads and low lifes.The coupla speaker I (shortly) listened too were foul mouthed,unintelligably rambling on about freeing various outspoken cop killers that are sitting  on deathrow around the country.(political prisioners)[rolleyes]

What a bunch of screwballs.I can imagine this being a very embarrassing circus for regular black folks.Sorta like a highly publicised racisit, couch commando,militia speaking for whites.

Link Posted: 8/17/2002 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Hmmm,

I notice some "nation of islam" uniformed guys in back.I wonder if they're the main motivation behind this?

Missed farrakahn.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 8:02:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 8:07:47 PM EDT
[#9]
What a freak show ! Looked like maybe 1k at the most maybe a Million in Farrakan math !
Jeez according to one of those whackos, whitey is responsible for man eating sharks ! You know throughing all thse slaves overboard and all got those sharks dependant on eating people and all .......
Well around these parts people who dress in make believe uniforms and through there fist in the air and yell " ____ POWER ! " are usually called rascists !
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 8:09:27 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought welfare was reparations.........
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 8:14:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I listened to Malik Shabazz leader of the Black Panthers.  I just wish they could get their "facts" straight.  He wants reparations for "400 years of the Black Holocaust in the United Snakes of America. . . From 1555 to 1955." He also said that Sept 11 was nothing compared to what his people have endured over the last 400 years "at least the people on 9-11 had seats".

Um, a#@&ole,  the United States didn't exist in 1555. Oh, by the way the oldest inhabited city in the United States (the new world back then) is St. Augustine, founded by Spain in 1563. Why don't you go ask Queen Isabela's descendants for a hand out.

As for September 11th, I'm sure that you would be more than welcome to have a seat on the next plane that gets hijacked and turned into a lawn dart. I'm sure the terrorist will be sympathetic to your cause and realize that you are not part of his Fahtua just like all those other civilians who worked in the twin towers.

These people are a joke.  Oh and one last thing, would some one ask the poet guy from Brooklyn to please stand up, It was dificult to see him behind the podeum.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#12]
In the sentence, "America owes the black people a lot for what they've endured," the phrase "for what they've endured" seems to refer to America.

It SHOULD read, "The black people are owed a lot by America for what they've endured."
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 8:49:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What a bunch of screwballs.I can imagine this being a very embarrassing circus for regular black folks.Sorta like a highly publicised racisit, couch commando,militia speaking for whites.
View Quote

Kinda like David Duke.

Quoted:
Black activist Louis Farrakhan told the crowd, "America owes the black people a lot for what they've endured."

"We need land for political independence, we need millions of acres," Farrakhan added. "We need payment for 310 years of slavery, of destruction of our minds and the robbery of our culture."

first time i've head this angle. the care group was talking about letting the black community decide what they wanted. most people assume money is the answer, but maybe this is going in a much more significant direction.
View Quote

I might agree to paying these "people" their "reparations" but only under a few conditions.

1.  They must submit to finger printing, retinal scans, and DNA sampling to ensure # 3 below is complied with.  

2.  They must secure acceptance of residency in a host nation from Africa, Europe, the Middle East, or Asia.

3.  They must agree to renounce their U.S. citizenship, agree to never return to the U.S., our territories, or possessions, for any reason whatsoever, to include business, travel in route to any other country, vacation/holiday, education, and medical treatment.  [b]That their future descendants, in all of their generations to the end of time[/b], may never come to the U.S., our territories, or possessions, for any reason whatsoever, to include business, travel in route to any other country, vacation/holiday, education, and medical treatment.  

4.  Violations of the above reparation agreement will result in summary execution of the offender by any means that may please the local magistrate.

These "people" are only oppressed by their own will / imagination.  The sooner we part company from those who believe reparations are just, the better.  Those upstanding individuals who refuse to be lead astray by their morally bankrupt bretheren are truly worthy of the title United States Citizen.

Those pushing this reparations agenda are going to be the ones most responsible for what I fear will be a resurection of the KKK to a size that will approach the membership levels of the 1920's.  May God have mercy!
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 9:04:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Dpreacher,

One of the sad things I noticed is that several speakers were obviouslty not educated and infact had a hard time putting their thoughts into words.

Heck there was even a group of kids that couldn't have been twenty years old,singin a rap about "we want our money".These kids havn't even started life yet!

These people are so ingrossed in this fantasy "I was  a slave", reperations mentality that they haven't even bothered to live their lives.Its apparent that lots of these people have never bothered to take a step and do something with their lives.Just quit,got bitter and stuck their hand out.

Seems like a personal problem too me.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 9:17:10 PM EDT
[#15]
"I want to go up to the closest white person and say, 'You can't understand this, it's a black thing,' and then slap him, just for my mental health,"
Charles Barron, a member of the New York City Council, told the crowd.

Pick me ....pick me ...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

His mental health might be better but his physical health would suffer irreparable damage.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 9:22:44 PM EDT
[#16]
It is nothing but bullshit .These people are part of the problem with this Nation .ASSHOLES !!!!!!

AND I WOULDN'T GIVE THEM THE SWEAT OFF MY ASS LET ALONE MONEY !
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 9:35:34 PM EDT
[#17]
[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020817/capt.1029608963.slavery_reparations_wx101.jpg[/img]

Motapa of Houston, Texas, demonstrates for his reparations.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Dpreacher,

One of the sad things I noticed is that several speakers were obviouslty not educated and infact had a hard time putting their thoughts into words.

Heck there was even a group of kids that couldn't have been twenty years old,singin a rap about "we want our money".These kids havn't even started life yet!

These people are so ingrossed in this fantasy "I was  a slave", reperations mentality that they haven't even bothered to live their lives.Its apparent that lots of these people have never bothered to take a step and do something with their lives.Just quit,got bitter and stuck their hand out.

Seems like a personal problem too me.
View Quote

That is the exact impression I had during the 40 or so minutes I was able to watch.  I say to Hell with 'em, give 'em what they want, but only under the conditions that I and several others have stated.  After I watched C-SPAN, I honestly believe our country would be better served by paying these "people" to leave and never return, and also by stopping all aid to any country that accepts them.  

[b]Make no mistake!  I don't care what color your skin is (my wife is from Cebu City, Philippines).  I don't care where, when, why, or how your ancestors or you came to be here.  A free loading piece of crap is a free loading piece of crap, and I am damn tired of carrying their dead weight!  The ONLY measure I will ever judge another human being by is the content of their character.[/b]
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 9:52:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
should these people be considered
rascist,or is this thread headed for the dreaded
lock?
View Quote
Don't you mean "dreadlocks"? [@:D]

Link Posted: 8/17/2002 10:10:47 PM EDT
[#20]
[img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/killwhitey.jpg[/img]

[img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/mugabe.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 10:12:39 PM EDT
[#21]
I sat and laughed through the whole thing.  It reminded me of when I worked at the United States Disiplinary Barracks (Military Pen) in Leavenworth.  It sounded like just another group of brothers bitchen about the man keepin' 'em down and oweing them money.  I thought Food Stamps and welfare was reparations.  I still say we should each sponsor a families return to the mother land, one way style.  They should actually pay us for bringing them here.  I mean hell, would you rather be in Africa or America.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 10:26:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It is nothing but bullshit .These people are part of the problem with this Nation .ASSHOLES !!!!!!

AND I WOULDN'T GIVE THEM THE SWEAT OFF MY ASS LET ALONE MONEY !
View Quote

you don't have to worry about that, through the modern marvel of automatic paycheck withholding of taxes, uncle sam will do the giving for you
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 12:51:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Dpreacher,

View Quote

Let me AXE you sumthemuthing.

How be they un-edumicated?
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 2:18:41 AM EDT
[#24]
first of all what the hell do they want reparations for? WHAT DID WE DO TO THEM?????

NOT a FUCKING thing, sure they can bitch that black people were slaves, BUT FUCK THESE PEOPLE! none of them were slaves nothing has happend to them, they are just broke ass stupid people looking for free money.

AND, IF it wasent for us making those black retards slaves, they would still be in Africa digin up bugs to eat. THEY SHOULD THANK US!

Link Posted: 8/18/2002 2:38:02 AM EDT
[#25]
[img]http://www.azchatfield.net/Comebacks/thumb.asp?W=640&F=FU_Cracka.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 2:58:48 AM EDT
[#26]
So I am not the only dipshit that can't sleep and stumbled on this trash. Good to know. It is like a train wreck, I can't stop looking.

These fools talk like they were slaves themselves. I don't see one single person there who looks to be anywhere near 100 years old.

It seems to me that people who refer to themselves as Africans are declaring their nationality (or is it continentality, since Africa is not a nation), and should be deported like any other illegal alien.

I personally thought the 50 year old man rapping about reparations was the best part.

The one thing that is abundantly clear is that this is a very racist issue and if they really want things to change, they should stop drawing the colored line in the sand and work to improve their situations like the rest of the America. The constant use of the words free, I want, we deserve, they owe us, is not too endearing.

Wait, a break through, one if them just said "we don't want their hand outs", does that mean that this crap is over?
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 3:05:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 3:17:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Anybody ever pointed out that when it was the Naval Jack, the partyline was "The Civil War is OVER!  Let it die!  Get rid of the flag!" but when it comes to trying to make us pay for slavery, by god, this issue ain't dead yet!
The Civil War ain't over folks, they just called a ceasefire, that's all.
View Quote

Yeah, where the Hell is CavVet in all his righteously indignant glory now?!  His silence is tacit approval.  He thinks we are all racists anyway, so his comments would probably defend these idiots.
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 3:39:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 4:09:01 AM EDT
[#30]
There is no skid row shanty here in sand town,where people were living in old bus shells,about 12th and pennslvania after the city came in and forced them out of thier homes.

not much by anybody elses standards,same as east Compton Geto slum no good for anything land lord
slums lord housing.    But it belonged to them and was better then an old refridgerator box under the south Canadian bridge.

Some of these people came here when you could farm the land,work all day then put aside blocks of priarrie hay and mud and build a house out of sod! Better than a cave.

So they put old bus shells ,dicarded tin other building materials together  to make homes for them- selves.  Really looked like shit to a prospering comunity you could see it from the interstate.

So these people were relocated to the Jesus houses,and downtown flops that the tax payers helped to exist for a while.  If the blacks in ghettos in spanish Harlem,think they are in a bad way.           They should visit the tin shacks that make up the majority of the black countries that they are so sad to have left to come here!

Look at the shacks of the people in San Salvadore,Kobal,Pakestan,all the russian fucked over countries.  Maybe they would like to live in Somalia,I understand they kicked our ass!

The English(whites) kicked ass all over Africa till Aparti ,and now the blacks are in control and haven't learned a thing about inslavement as they are now doing the same thing to the whites that they hated the whites doing to them.

There is no black person here in america that is having to live (2002) like anybody in the trench towns of say Jamaca,or Johannasburge Africa.

Its all about the squeeky disk sydrome,the disk that screams the loudest gets the grease,that unfortunatly is how we have handeled the problem in the past.

I learned at an early age that the more I heckled the batter with insults like,you can't hit ,blah   blah  blah. Quess where he hit the ball  right down my throat.

So by the standards of today if my dumb ass aunt bought a hot cup of coffee at Mky Dees and she won a million dollar law suit because the coffee burnt her,then by reparition you guys owe me money because the liable pressidence has been set.

So it is our duty to make sure that not one,and I mean not one of these shit-bags gets a dime for someone(and I mean the actuall slave might have something going here) but not the three time removed heir of a heir!

And If i am bound by the courts to give monnies to these shit-heads it will be with written protest that they leave here and go back to thier homeland never to bother me again.

Never Happen Will It?     Well I can Dream.

Tired of this shit am going to bed,two houses to roof monday,need some rest for these old legs.

Bob (pissed off first time in thirty years)

[50]    [beer]     [50]
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 4:12:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

BALONEY.
Maybe CavVet agrees with these people, maybe not.
Maybe he's busy, or sick, or whatever.
Right now silence from him means nothing at all.
Your ASSumptions about him and his silence are just that, ASSumprions.
He'll let us know what he thinks in good time.

Redmanfms, should we all think you agree with any and all cockamamie idea and post if you've been silent on the subject?  Is that what you want?
View Quote

[Redacted for board harmony reasons, don't want to get banned for insulting a goderator]
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 4:52:34 AM EDT
[#32]
On the 11PM news last nite in the DC area this stuff didn't even make news segment 1, they aired it in segment 2. I noticed the camera shots were so close that you really could not tell the size of the march in DC. It was billed as 'hundreds'....
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 5:00:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Latest count (WSJ site) was 197.

Of course, with such a large number, they will be reffering to it as the "Gazillion Person March".

Why quibble over such large numbers?
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 5:31:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Let all the grossly overpaid athletes in pro sports take these FREELOADERS in & live with them Ithink they owe us for the selective breeding our ancestors adminestered
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 5:43:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.azchatfield.net/Comebacks/thumb.asp?W=640&F=FU_Cracka.jpg[/url]
View Quote

mind if i ad that to my collection?

heh heh
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 5:46:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Latest count (WSJ site) was 197.

Of course, with such a large number, they will be reffering to it as the "Gazillion Person March".

Why quibble over such large numbers?
View Quote

that's a pretty small number

how does this fly with the "black community" at large? any poll information?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top