Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2004 5:44:27 AM EST
Here's what Donna Thomases of the Million Mom March had to say:

"I am not an expert on the effectiveness of the assault weapons ban. But I have a lot of trust in the police chiefs across country who have asked the Congress to extend it. I go by their judgement."

Of course her statement is disingenuous, but these police chiefs won't be satisfied until all guns are taken from law abiding citizens, then only the cops and crooks will have them.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:36:57 AM EST
Yep, I would agree. The ordinary mis-guided moms are either truly believes banning guns will solve all fo the USA's crime problem or they have other ulterior motive. These unAmericans are not good for the USA and the way the liberal news media report them, it is way out of proportion to their numbers.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:40:39 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/9/2004 6:41:05 AM EST by sgtar15]
Sadly, the police chiefs do not accurately repressent the average police officer. Yet it is their actions that is causing gun owners at large to no longer trust the average police officer since he is the one stuck enforcing these laws.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:41:24 AM EST
fuck da police (chiefs)

<-------------- police officer

police chiefs are not cops, they are politicians, and should not be trusted just like politicians (with very few exceptions)
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:41:30 AM EST
Misguided people are a PROBLEM for US!
Top Top