Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/19/2003 4:57:57 AM EDT
Fox 5 news in D.C. reported that two people were shot from a moving vehicle last night while riding bicycles. One of the victims was killed and the other seriously injured. They stated that they have no suspects at this time but the weapon used was a hi powered Military Assault Rifle. I wonder how they figured that out?
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:05:49 AM EDT
The same way they figured out that the DC so-called snipers were driving a white van.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:12:21 AM EDT
This is the only thing i found about a shooting, got a link to the story your talking about? I want to give the station shit but can't till i got a story to quote. [url]www.fox5dc.com[/url] (6/18/03) —This morning Prince William County police are investigating a double shooting, in Woodbridge. It happened at a home in the 15000 block of Valley Stream Drive. Police arrived about 4:30 a.m. and found two people inside who had been shot. Both were taken to the hospital we do not know their conditions. Officials are looking into a craps game, turned robbery, as a possible motive.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:13:22 AM EDT
hi powered Military Assault Rifle
View Quote
Nope, not enough adjectives... As far as how they knew, if there were 7.63*39 casings round, there is a 95% chance it was an AK or SKS. I'm still stunned that people get more concerned by the weapon used, than the crime itself. If all criminals used stubby .38s, no crime would be in the news.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:23:13 AM EDT
Originally Posted By photoman: This is the only thing i found about a shooting, got a link to the story your talking about? I want to give the station shit but can't till i got a story to quote. [url]www.fox5dc.com[/url] (6/18/03) —This morning Prince William County police are investigating a double shooting, in Woodbridge. It happened at a home in the 15000 block of Valley Stream Drive. Police arrived about 4:30 a.m. and found two people inside who had been shot. Both were taken to the hospital we do not know their conditions. Officials are looking into a craps game, turned robbery, as a possible motive.
View Quote
Photoman, I heard the story at the 5:30 or 6:00 broadcast this morning. I also looked on their website to find the story so I could copy and paste but all I found was the Woodbridge story.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:35:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/19/2003 5:35:42 AM EDT by photoman]
It won't hit till later today or tonight than. They have to make sure that an evil assault weapon was used. Than find the best way to make the shooting the guns fault.
Top Top