Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/24/2005 4:45:31 AM EDT
The 17 year old that raped and left am 8 year old in a dumpster should not be jailed for life... he should be hung, southern style. I don't know if Florida has the death penalty, but if they do, this case warrents it. This pisses me off so much, if I were that girls father there would be no trial!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:53:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:57:34 AM EDT
true...

then the death penalty should be sought in this case, not life in jail
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:04:20 AM EDT
This pisses me off to no end. I heard a sat. on the TV last night that released sex offenders have a 75% chance of becoming a repeat offender.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:17:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JBravo223:
The 17 year old that raped and left am 8 year old in a dumpster should not be jailed for life... he should be hung, southern style. I don't know if Florida has the death penalty, but if they do, this case warrents it. This pisses me off so much, if I were that girls father there would be no trial!

+1 (plus a million or so ;)

What _I_ don't "get" is why are the penalties so LAX for things like rape and molestation, for ANYONE, but especially for kids? AND WTF is is about Florida???
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:39:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/24/2005 6:40:24 AM EDT by WyattEarp]

Originally Posted By JBravo223:
I don't know if Florida has the death penalty, but if they do, this case warrents it.

Oh yeah we do....

www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/execlist.html
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:49:23 AM EDT
I don't think he can be sentenced to death for attempted murder or sexual assault. It would be nice though.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:46:51 AM EDT
Lucky for him our Supreme Court ruled two months ago that we can not execute people who committ crimes as juveniles. I agree this guy should be dead as soon as he is convicted and sentenced.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:48:48 AM EDT
He can't be sentenced to death. I hope he gets ass-raped and shivved in the joint.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:50:59 AM EDT
Put him in general population.... he might last a week. Sort of Christians vs. Lions at the Circus Maximus.

That boy is going to learn "life skills" real fast...and die horribly. Serves the bastard right.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:57:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/24/2005 10:00:02 AM EDT by Fenian]
Iirc, Texas, Virginia, and Florida are the top 3 states in executions over the last few years. No other states come close, from what I recall.

Some of our highlights/lowlights, depending on your point of view:

* Virginia introduced the death penalty to the "New World" by hanging George Kendall in the early 1600's
* Virginia has carried out over 1,300 executions in its history, more than any other state.
* Virginia has executed more women and the youngest children of any state in the nation.
* Between October of 1908 and March of 1962, Virginia used the electric chair to execute 236 people. 201 of those were black males, 34 were white males; one, Virginia Christian, was a 17-year-old black female. During that period, the youngest, Percy Ellis, was executed at the age of 16.
* In February of 1951, Virginia executed 8 men in a 72-hour period. All 8 men were black and 7 were executed for the rape of one white woman. These seven were known as the Martinsville Seven.
* Virginia's single year record for executions is 17 in 1909.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:03:31 AM EDT
Life in prison is fine, I'm not a big fan of the death penalty...
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:04:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By squeezecockerp7m8:
Life in prison is fine, I'm not a big fan of the death penalty...

I am. I follow all it's appearances and wear its jerseys and caps. Do you have its address so I can send it some fan mail?

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:07:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/24/2005 10:12:36 AM EDT by ScaryGuy]

Originally Posted By RikWriter:
He can't be sentenced to death. I hope he gets REPEATEDLYass-raped and shivved in the joint.

Fixed it for you.

SG
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:11:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Acheron:
Put him in general population.... he might last a week. Sort of Christians vs. Lions at the Circus Maximus.

That boy is going to learn "life skills" real fast...and die horribly. Serves the bastard right.

A friend of mine's step dad went to prison because he was a pedophile - he didn’t molest my friend but another family member. He just got out of prison after like 5 fucking years - unscathed! Oh yeah the mother of the kid he molested is taking him back - dumb bitch. After reading this you probably think "oh Ardenner live in a run-down trailer park I saw him on Jerry last night." Nope, I live in a very nice city about 10 mins north of Dallas when I’m not in school. The fact that drug crimes carry harsher penalties than pedophilia is one of the saddest things in this country.
Top Top