Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2007 9:48:23 AM EDT
I just installed Microsoft Office XP Standard 2002 and I can't get the Outlook to work.
When I click the icon it says, "Could Not start Microsoft Outlook, Could Not start Program, Try Again"

If I go into the Start menu, it says "Unable to open Your Default mail Folder, Try Again."

After I click that it says, "Would You Like to Open Your Default File System Folder Instead?"

Any suggestions?

Do I contact Microsoft or RoadRunner/Time Warner?

Thanks!

Got it working with a little help from tech support.

Is there a way to import my contacts list from my old Outlook to my new outlook?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:51:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Go into your Mail properties in Windows Control Panel and see if there are any Profiles. Delete any profiles and try again. This sometimes works in a Corp environment.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:57:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Go into your Mail properties in Windows Control Panel and see if there are any Profiles. Delete any profiles and try again. This sometimes works in a Corp environment.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

That worked!

Thanks!

Is there somewheres I can get the pop server info (send/recieve ect) without calling TW?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:00:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Google...

first hit - may not apply to you

Select Add your Time Warner Cable Road Runner e-mail account.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:01:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

That worked!

Thanks!

Is there somewheres I can get the pop server info (send/recieve ect) without calling TW?

Is it Road Runner? Depends on your provider and if the account is business class.

Sorry wrong pop server posted.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:04:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

That worked!

Thanks!

Is it Road Runner? Depends on your provider and if the account is business class.

it may be different servers if he is in a different state.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:07:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

it may be different servers if he is in a different state.

Correct.

I wasn't thinking.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:07:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks fellas, I need to head off to work, but I'll try t when I get back!

Thanks again for all your help!

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:56:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top