Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2005 12:30:14 PM EDT
I know this is a Michigan forum thing, but I really wanted it to get advertised so that more people will show up. Also, Mod's, could I get a tack on the original post in the link below?

On May 28th, we are having another Lapeer Pit Clean-Up and shoot. The DNR is graciously supplying us with a dumpster that costs them $300+ out of thier pocket. If you've never attended one of these shoots, it's a riot!! We start the clean-up at about 9:00am and the firing line goes hot at 11:00am. There are a couple of Class3 dealers and a few C&R guys that show up with some really nice full auto weaponry. I've seen things from Uzi's to MG-42's, to even a couple .50 Browning M2's. It's a great time for all!!

So, we could really use your help if you're in the area and could spare the time. Here is a link to the original thread: Link Please post there so that I have an idea of how much hamburger to buy!! Yep, fresh grilled burgers will be there also!!.

So, come on out and have a good time!

Kris
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:32:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I will be in Ruby that weekend.  I may be able to swing over and meet you guys.  Depends on how much work we have to do to tear down a shed at the family spread.  Good luck with the clean-up.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:10:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I will be in Ruby that weekend.  I may be able to swing over and meet you guys.  Depends on how much work we have to do to tear down a shed at the family spread.  Good luck with the clean-up.

Be glad to see you there!! Hope you can make it.

Kris
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:23:26 PM EDT
[#3]
No one else interested?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#4]
You should toss in some 'Before' pics so folks can see how dire the need is.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:18:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll try to make it if my Saturday plans fall through. I'm supposed to go to Chicago that day.

Last time I was at the Pit was a couple of years ago. Has it gotten worse?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:46:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone else?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:04:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Another bump. Maybe the mods will see this one.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:08:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:01:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I tacked your thread in the MI HTF.  Good luck.  

Thank you!! I really hope we have a good turn out.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 7:36:37 AM EDT
[#10]
There's a good possibility I could be. I don't know if I have weekends off til thrus or fri.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 12:57:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
There's a good possibility I could be. I don't know if I have weekends off til thrus or fri.

Hope you can make it!

Kris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top