Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2003 1:44:28 AM EDT
In case you didn't know this about the champion of the working man and the downtrodden:

MICHAEL MOORE,
friend of the workingman and the triple Whopper, has fled Britain after abusing lowly-paid theatre staff:

American satirist Michael Moore has stormed out of Britain after a bust up with the London theatre hosting his one-man show. The Bowling For Columbine moviemaker performed Michael Moore - Live! to packed audiences for two months before Christmas at The Roundhouse in Camden, North London.

Moore plays to a packed house even if nobody is in the audience.

But on the penultimate night he reportedly flew into a rage, verbally attacked everyone associated with the theatre because he thought he wasn't being paid enough. During the performance he complained he was making just $750 a night.

Why, that's less than $4000 per week! How's a simple guy from Flint meant to survive?

A member of the stage crew says, "He completely lost the plot. He stormed around all day screaming at everyone, even the £5-an-hour bar staff, telling them how we were all conmen and useless. Then he went on stage and did it in public."

I need that crew member for my upcoming documentary about Michael Moore, which will examine Michael Moore using Michael Moore's documentary-making techniques. Call me, crew man!

Staff retaliated by refusing to work the following night, which led to the show being held up for an hour. Eventually he made a groveling apology to staff and the angry audience finally took to their seats.

transfinitum.net/timblair/archives/week_2003_01_05.html#025294
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 2:05:33 AM EDT
[#1]
What a maroon.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 2:10:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I heard of this a while back.

Seems like Mr. anti-elite is really showing his true colors.

That piece of shits watch reads 15:01, he's a minute over his time in the spotlight.

If your a Liberal, and you get Liberal Britain mad at you, and you must really be a loser.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 2:52:51 AM EDT
[#3]
So many assholes.....so few bullets.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 3:51:15 AM EDT
[#4]
You know that story is one year old?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 3:53:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm sure $4000 a week wouldn't cover his tab at mickie D's.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:38:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Canadian humor
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:02:24 AM EDT
[#7]
He has Mad Cow!
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:18:10 AM EDT
[#8]
He "IS" a mad cow!!
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:00:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You know that story is one year old?
View Quote

Yeah, but I thought I'd bring it back up.  Lest we forget.  And to inform people who may not know what a hypocritical douche fatass is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top