Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2003 5:21:47 PM EDT
During his arrest and booking on child molestation charges.

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,106819,00.html

NEW YORK — Michael Jackson (search) says he was manhandled by authorities when arrested last month on child molestation charges -- and suffered a dislocated shoulder from the way he was handcuffed.

"It's hurting me very badly," Jackson told CBS's "60 Minutes" in an interview broadcast Sunday. "I'm in pain all the time."

The pop music star denied the charges against him in a partial transcript of the interview released Friday, and said he still believes it's acceptable to have children sleep in his bed.

On Sunday, CBS released the full transcript of Jackson's Christmas night interview with Ed Bradley.

Jackson, 45, is charged with seven counts of performing lewd or lascivious acts upon a child under 14 and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent. After surrendering to Santa Barbara, Calif., authorities Nov. 20, he was set free on $3 million bail.

Representatives of the Santa Barbara County sheriff's department did not immediately return a call seeking comment Sunday. Santa Barbara County District Attorney Thomas Sneddon (search) has said Jackson was treated fairly while in custody.

The pop star said authorities sought to belittle him when he was taken into custody.

"They were supposed to go in, and just check fingerprints, and do the whole thing that they do when they take somebody in," he said. "They manhandled me very roughly. My shoulder is dislocated, literally."

The pain from being handcuffed behind his back "keeps me from sleeping at night," he said.

Jackson said he was locked in a restroom for 45 minutes after he asked to use the facilities. He said the room was smelly because of feces thrown all over.

His bedroom at his Neverland ranch (search) was left a "total wreck" by investigators acting on a search warrant, Jackson said, although he admitted he has yet to see it.

Bradley pressed Jackson, a father of three, on whether he would allow his own children to sleep in a bed with a 45-year-old man and if he understood the way this appeared to others.

"People think sex," Jackson said. "They're thinking sex. My mind doesn't run that way. When I see children, I see the face of God. That's why I love them so much."

Draw your own conclusions.

Link Posted: 12/28/2003 5:25:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Now just how the hell are we supposed to believe the police would do such a thing while the eyes of the world were watching because  every entertainment reporter on earth was there?

Makes no damn sense to me.

Maybe MJ tried to kill himself and failed?
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 5:27:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Well..

At least he was not Boy-Handled.    

But then again ...  maybe he should have been.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 5:35:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't see any problems when he was waving to the media as he was leaving the police station (by the back door) with his lawyers.

If someone dislocated his shoulder, don't you think his millionaire lawyers would have been in court the next fucking minute and sue that city for a billion dollars???

What a crock.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 5:35:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope the truth really comes out, because if he's gulity I'D like to shoot his ass, but if he's innocent he needs his day in court. Innocent until proven guilty, remember?
However, I don't like all the "other" stuff that's going on-he would only be interviewed by a black reporter, he's become a muslim, etc.
Sure looks like the 'ol "white man's trying to string up the black man" scenario. He had to have talked to good 'ol Al Sharpton or rabble-rouser Jackson (Jesse).
Maybe that'll be Sharpton's running platform "FREE MICHAEL JACKSON AND STOP THE WHITE MAN'S TYRANNY!"
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 5:40:01 PM EDT
[#5]
There is no way that police roughed him up.
What that soft punk bitch is describing as "manhandling" was just being placed in cuffs and being treated like any other person would.
Keep in mind that this is a guy who used to sleep in an iron lung and wears a mask because he is afraid of germs.
He is bat shit crazy and I feel sorry for whichever facility has to house his whiny ass.

My vote is for Pelican Bay.

Don't you think his attorneys would have been screaming like stuck pigs if police would've truely hurt him?
This is Nation of Islam bullshit games. They're trying to buy sympathy and street cred for him. They also know they will make the soccer moms squirm when they start screaming racism.

My prayer:
"Please Dear Lord, let there be a connection between al qaeda and the NOI."
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 5:44:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Just saw the 60min interview,man that is one wierd MFer.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#7]
[submissive voice][b]I'm Hurting[/b][submissive voice]
[rofl2]

What a crock of shit, If I remember from what the news said he was in there less than 1 hour.
What we are seeing is a high buck attorney at work, don't be fooled by his mudslinging.
Scott Peterson was whining about crap too after he hired Garagoes
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 6:21:27 PM EDT
[#8]
From what I've seen defendants that have no viable defense tend to point fingers at the cops/prosecutors. Look at O.J. and Scott Peterson. They're both guilty as sin but have no defense to present, so they say the cops fucked up the case and missed the "real" killers.

Interestingly, Kobe hasn't used this argument. Not yet anyway. This is one of the main reasons I feel he's probably innocent.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 6:26:54 PM EDT
[#9]
boo fucking hoo
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 6:34:01 PM EDT
[#10]
What's with the corporal stripes on the sleeves of his embroidered blue silk shirt?
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 10:55:51 PM EDT
[#11]
coughBULLSHITcough

45min in the bathroom? the news said he walked out of the police station within 1 hour.

messed up shoulder? wheres the hospital visit?
it sure didnt stop him from FLYING TO ENGLAND a few days later.

if any of this was true, why didnt his PEOPLE (managers, lawyers, friends who were with him at the time of his arrest) do something about it and complain about it by now?

get a rope for this sick psycho bastard.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:06:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Why does he have his passport if he's out on bond?

Am I missing something?
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:49:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Why does he have his passport if he's out on bond?

Am I missing something?
View Quote

Apparently he got some kind of special deal, because he had prior contractual agreements in England.  I guess it's not a huge risk, since he's such a high-vis guy.

Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:14:22 PM EDT
[#14]
He's so full of crap.  Being as much money as he has and as much publicity as that incident happened before he turned himself in there is no way those cops would risk kicking his ass because they know all eyes would be on them.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:21:06 PM EDT
[#15]
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=15550[/img]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:32:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:38:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Puuuuusssssyyyyyyyyy.....
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:39:30 PM EDT
[#18]
First he was showing how he could only lift both arms about chest high.  Right before a commercial, he was using the right arm to brush hair out of his face.

But then there was a good size bruse on his arm.

Let the courts deside.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 10:23:38 PM EDT
[#19]
until he files a formal complaint his charges of abuse DONT MEAN SHIT.

that bruise on his arm looks more like a HICKY, could also be done up by a good movie make up artist.

my bet is he will NEVER formally file charges, he doesnt need to, he tainting the jury pool and his braindead fans will believe anything without a shred of evidence.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 11:38:57 PM EDT
[#20]
That freak is full of shit, no one in their right mind would do anything to him due to the fact of who he is. I agree with Grivo_Mak what happened to him was normal handling of a prisoner, he is such a limp wrist that he thought it was manhandling...what a peace of work...LOL.
As far as the charges go..that's for the courts to decide but the more he acts the way he does and the more he opens his mouth and tells people its ok to sleep with little boys, my bet is he is as guilty as hell, give him a life sentence in Gen Pop and watch what happens to him...lol inmates would love that little bitch. [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 11:50:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What's with the corporal stripes on the sleeves of his embroidered blue silk shirt?
View Quote

i noticed that also.  Fucking twit would not last three minutes in bootcamp.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 11:54:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Well the shot that Fox had of him going out the back didn't look like he was hurt, Smiling and and waving at the camera as he went down the stairs.

Link Posted: 12/29/2003 11:59:13 PM EDT
[#23]
"manhandled???"

...pay backs are a bitch.

oh yea, "my arm won't go this high"....

[cadyshack]look, my arm's broken!
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 11:59:56 PM EDT
[#24]
That Jackson is a 1st rate POS. [:X*]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top