Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2002 2:24:25 PM EDT
If you have the stomach for it, try spending the time and reading some of this crap.
The main site...[url]www.aztlan.net[/url]  check out the "planting the flag" pic down on the left side. [pissed]

These next two links are from right here in my backyard.
[url]www.aztlan.net/prado.htm[/url]
[url]www.aztlan.net/default13.htm[/url]

Check out the pic of the rancher with his "hunting sighted M16" What a bunch of fucking assclowns !!!!!
[pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed]

All I have to say is [b]MOLON LABE !!![/b]
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 2:30:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I havn't read the sight yet,but I've heard lots of latinos say their taking the southwest back in the bedroom.

Think about it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#2]

These actions are forced upon us by a government ( ours ) that won't address a pressing issue that affects us all. The immigration policy of the cuurent administration is non-existant, therefore the good folks at the front lines feel they need to take things into their own hands. Is it right to kill people that try to cross the border?, not really, but the gubmint needs to address this issue head-on or things will only get bloodier.

S-I
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 2:40:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I've said it before,I cannot understand how our government can continue to let millions of illegal citizens into this country year after year.

Its insanity.

And they just ignore it like its not happening.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#4]
The line is long...it starts behind the American Indian then the slave reperationist and whoever else has a claim to this country....geeeez.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 3:10:41 PM EDT
[#5]
m16 with hunting sight!?!?!?!?!!!!!!  WTF is this B.S. its not even a M16.  looks like a CAR-15 with a tactical scope on it to me.  people have a rigth to defend their land.  let him shoot people.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 3:22:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry to say this...But since we allow the Arabs and Palys to revisit the issue of who wins the war keeps the land issue our Southern "Friends" are emboldened.

Now, who won up North or are we going to hear from the MapleSyrup Licking Avoidest Monkeys next?
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 3:25:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Hell these freaks aren't pro-Mexican, they're anti-Jewish...

[url]http://www.aztlan.net[/url]

...scroll down the topics on La Voz de Aztlan and see what I mean.

Arock
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 3:29:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey, check out all the anti-Semitic crap on their site.  Gotta love the wetbacks!!!  I hope those hunters have a good time shooting the fence-hopping douchebags.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I say let em have it. California that is.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 3:55:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I havn't read the sight yet,but I've heard lots of latinos say their taking the southwest back in the bedroom.

Think about it.
View Quote

They ARE!  It won't happen in my lifetime but Mexicans...or their descendants, will VOTE to return California back to Mexico.  The borders won't change, the state will remain within the Republic of the United States...but for all intents and purposes, economic, ethnic, religious, racial, CA will become part of Mexico.  It is already well on the way to becoming the northernmost state in Mexico.  And remember, in Mexico, they are taught that the United States stole the northern states from Mexico with the Mexican American War and the [unjust] Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.

BS!  We won...we set the rules.

Ever wonder why Vicente Fox and the rest of them are so adamant about keeping [illegal] immigration going full speed ahead?

The worst part is that our own American Democratic Party is behind this immigration 100% because the recent 'grints vote Democratic virtually 100% of the time.  Strange...usually, the second or third generation of Latinos votes very conservatively.

[pissed]
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 3:56:00 PM EDT
[#11]
... Well at least they don't like [b]Feinstein[/b]!
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:10:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Think about it.
View Quote

No need, that's a correct assessment of the situation.  The US has been below ZPG for years.  This is one aspect of the availability of abortion not talked out.  One day soon, we will have a rude awakening.

Today, there are reasons to believe that Chicanos as a group are unlike previous immigrants in that they are more likely to remain unassimilated and unintegrated, whether by choice or circumstance — resulting in the formation of a separate quasi-nation within the United States. More than that, there are Chicano political activists who intend to marry cultural separateness with territorial and political self-determination. The more moderate among them aspire to the cultural and political autonomy of "home rule". The radicals seek nothing less than secession from the United States whether to form their own sovereign state or to reunify with Mexico. Those who desire reunification with Mexico are irredentists who seek to reclaim Mexico's "lost" territories in the American Southwest. Whatever their goals, what animates all of them is the dream of Aztlan.
View Quote

[url]http://www.diversityalliance.org/docs/Chang-aztlan.html[/url]

Nice Map

[img]http://www.pvbr.com/Graphics/AZTLANMAP.jpg[/img]

"United" States?  For a little while longer.  Then we will have something else.

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/sadness.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:12:29 PM EDT
[#13]
A few folks in this thread wouldn't mind giving it back:
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=142803&w=searchPop[/url]
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:28:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Hell, down here our wacko liberal local gubmint actually supports the illegals.  We have groups here who go out and put up "aid stations" with food, water and maps all along the trails the illegals use. We have border patrol and other LEO who are assaulted and killed with growing frequency and it's only going to get worse.
Anymore, its become too dangerous to enjoy outdoor activities (hunting,fishing,camping,off roading etc...) south of Tucson to the border. We see illigals every time we are out down south, EVERY TIME !!!!
Build a wall and guard it with deadly force.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Come and take it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:38:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hell, down here our wacko liberal local gubmint actually supports the illegals.  We have groups here who go out and put up "aid stations" with food, water and maps all along the trails the illegals use. We have border patrol and other LEO who are assaulted and killed with growing frequency and it's only going to get worse.
Anymore, its become too dangerous to enjoy outdoor activities (hunting,fishing,camping,off roading etc...) south of Tucson to the border. We see illigals every time we are out down south, EVERY TIME !!!!
View Quote

That sucks not being able to enjoy the great outdoors.  

We do need a wall as pointed out by Spectre.  Something like the Berlin wall or the Great Wall of China.  AR15 members can volunteer for patrol duty.  Shoot upon sight and they'll run like filthy cockroaches ( Scarface ).  
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:44:35 PM EDT
[#18]
I just wish they would start a war already.  I can see the convoy of ar15.com folks headed that way.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:46:51 PM EDT
[#19]

They'd never take that much of Texas. [50]
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:49:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Oh no!  An innocent migrant worker got half his face tore off!  Well, who the hell's killing and assaulting the law down there then?  Illegal innocent drug runners?

Like who the hell didn't realize that sneaking thru the Berlin Wall would get a bullet in your back?

These lame fcks should realize the same thing, unless they're intelligence is not up to task.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:58:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They'd never take that much of Texas. [50]
View Quote

This is too funny.  At best they'll get Southern Cal.  

They're country is shit, what would a country three times their size be?  Shit x 3.

Those on the website are nothing but terrorists.  They want to take over Amercian industry and businesses from us that they don't even own?  

I guess there will be a war.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 5:02:12 PM EDT
[#22]
These folks aren't new. They have been around for a while.

Many years ago, as a college student, they interrupted a very old anniversary tradition on the South Mall at the University of Texas during Texas Independence Day (March 2nd, for those of you non-Texans), where they forced themselves to vomit, chanted slogans and basically shut the whole thing down (I was personally waiting for the campus cops to show up and open a barrel of a**-whooping on them, which never happened). The University administration was so "sensitive" about the whole matter that they cancelled Independence Day from there on out.

These morons are of the exact same type as domestic Nazis like the Aryan Nations and National Alliance, and their counterparts on the Left, the Nation of Islam. They are a bunch of idiots who need to be locked up for their crap.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 5:03:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Cortez and a few dozen Spaniards conquered all of Mexico single handedly,  all the while treating the Mexicans like shit and being treated like gods in return.

I don't think that modern day Mexico would put up even THAT much of a fight!   Coordinated fighting just isn't the strong suit of a people who take a nap every afternoon while the rest of us are still working.

Screw this 'aztlan' thing and everybody who supports it.   Fuggem.

Let's hire the Chinese to build a Great Wall of America on the border.  Make it a thousand feet tall, straight vertical, electrified, and slicker than a greased baby's ass.  

Illegal immigrants should be thrown back over the border with a catapult.

If you want to join America, great.  I WELCOME you.  But only if you do it THE RIGHT WAY, by applying to immigrate and having a useful skill to contribute.  And I mean something besides picking fruit!  Really!  

(Oh, boy...am I going to get it now!  I can't wait to see what replies I get!)

Come get some.  [uzi]

CJ

Link Posted: 9/8/2002 5:23:15 PM EDT
[#24]
[red](Oh, boy...am I going to get it now! I can't wait to see what replies I get!)[/red]

Here's my reply. [img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/thumb.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 5:29:15 PM EDT
[#25]
I can see them shoot'n for a chunk of Kal. but TX.&AZ.?!

Good luck!

Let them give it their very best try.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 5:59:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Good luck!

Let them give it their very best try.[rolleyes]
View Quote

Don't worry, they are.  Below is their best weapon.

[img]http://www.onr.com/user/texashoyo/Images/torta.jpg[/img]

Here is yours...

[url]http://www.agathonvm.com/ken/g/SalineAbortions.jpg[/url]

Not trying to hijack the thread into a anti-abortion tirade, but the facts are undeniable.  Remember, any baby born here is a citizen with full rights, including voting.

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/sadness.gif[/img]

Edited to:

Adjust the second pic for the sensitive.  This issue is too important to be locked.

Link Posted: 9/8/2002 6:18:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Oh, I completely misunderstood you.  I thought the guitar was their best weapon!

I really think that the law should be changed so that illegally immigrating just to ensure that your kid is born on American soil does NOT result in American citizenship automatically!

I'm sorry, but I see that as an abuse of the system that's intolerable.   Nobody should be rewarded for committing an illegal act, and that applies to people jumping the border to give birth in America.   The kid should be sent back with the parents, and not granted citizenship just because he was born in a particular location.    Not when the parents committed an illegal act to get to that location anyway.

Don't reward criminals and that includes illegal immigrants, whether they have a kid here or not.

CJ
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 6:20:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
dont even get me started on those morons with there water jugs. i cant help but cheer when i heard the jugs were getting cut open by vandals.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 6:55:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Well, why not just use the National Guard to patrol the southern border? Use units from each of the 50 states, on a rotation, and cover the whole border with razor wire, outposts, and (i'd say) even mines (with signs posted in english, spanish, and pictures).
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 7:22:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Illegals "Get your ass back to where ever the hell you came from and if I ever catch you here again you're doing time on a chain gang cleaning highway litter 12 hours a day!"
View Quote

RAHOWA

I wonder if the INS is hiring?
View Quote

I hope so, it would be nice if Imbroglio could finally get a job. [;)]
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 7:28:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

RAHOWA

View Quote

Huh?
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 7:43:17 PM EDT
[#33]
RAHOWA = RAcial HOly WAr

Cut the shit.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 7:44:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Huh?
View Quote

It's an inside joke. You're relatively new here; move along, nothing to see. *LOL* [img]http://www.rapidforum.at/smilies/y150.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 7:48:06 PM EDT
[#35]
There's no joke about a term commonly used by the skinhead movement to describe their plans for ethnic genocide in the USA.

Finis. Zip.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 7:50:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Huh?
View Quote

It's an inside joke. You're relatively new here; move along, nothing to see. *LOL* [url]http://www.rapidforum.at/smilies/y150.gif[/url]
View Quote

I've been around a while, this is my second SN.  I've just never seen the term used.

There's no joke about a term commonly used by the skinhead movement to describe their plans for ethnic genocide in the USA.

Finis. Zip.
View Quote

Oh no, here comes Ben on his high horse, weilding the sword of righteous, fiery indignation, come to slay the heathens of multiculturalism.  Why don't you just PC us up and lock the thread?
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 7:52:59 PM EDT
[#37]
No because the topic has merit. Continue discussing, but refrain from racial holy war jokes per the Code of Conduct. If you don't like the Code of Conduct, feel free to petition someone of ethnic descent, Goatboy, and tell him RAHOWA jokes.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 8:48:05 PM EDT
[#38]
It's unfortunate that many hard working Americans of Latino ancestry are stigmatized by the continuing incursion of illegals.[:(]

Immigration needs to be halted, all illegals that have entered the United States must be identified, collected, indelibly marked, and deported. Minors and adult children of illegals should be treated identically.[soapbox]

Anti-PC Humor: Someone needs to tell that rancher, "There's no bag limit!" [}:D]
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 11:34:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Ever wonder why Vicente Fox and the rest of them are so adamant about keeping [illegal] immigration going full speed ahead?
View Quote

You mean like this?

"And the reason why Mexico's on the front burner as far as the immigration issue, of course, is because of the initiative that Vicente Fox and I outlined, an initiative that encourages discussions, headed up by -- it's Colin Powell and John Ashcroft and their counterparts. And by the way, an initiative that is making good progress on making sure relations with our neighbor to the south are strong and cohesive, and there's a strategy that works and respectful. And we're making good progress, and the American people ought to be proud of that." - REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AND VIRGINIA GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE MARK EARLEY July 26, 2001

The worst part is that our own American Democratic Party is behind this immigration 100% because the recent 'grints vote Democratic virtually 100% of the time.  [pissed]
View Quote

You mean like this?

"In recent weeks, the president has urged Congress to enact a extension of a provision of immigration law called “245(i),” which would allow illegal immigrants who have a job or family ties in the United States to apply for legal residency."

"Bush has also signed into law a bill restoring food stamps to about 360,000 non-citizens who have lived in the United States legally for at least five years, reversing a provision in the 1996 welfare reform bill that had stripped food stamp eligibility from such people."

"Leading the fight against Bush is Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., who says extending the 245(i) provision could allow criminals “ranging from petty thieves to suicide bombers” to stay in the United States.

Rep. Jose Serrano, D-N.Y., counters this argument by saying, “The best way to assure our national security is to bring immigrants more formally into our society.” Instead of “persecuting undocumented residents ... which will only push the majority of these hardworking individuals back into the shadows, we should pursue legalization,” Serrano says.

Bush is siding with Serrano, not Tancredo."

-"Battling over rights of non-citizens" MSNBC May 23, 2002
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 2:33:01 AM EDT
[#40]
I have to laugh when people say "they can keep California" and BS like that. As if this is a California issue with no impact on Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and eventually the bulk of the central states. Yep, it's a California issue alright. [rolleyes]

Even more laughable are the Libertarians and their utter stupidity in promoting an open border policy. I don't know which group is stupider.

Gotta love their disclaimer:

[b]Members of the Libertarian Party do not necessarily advocate or condone any of the practices which our policies would make legal.[/b]

[url]www.ca.lp.org/platform/[/url]

Okay, so they are free to screw up everything and not be held to task for their policies.

It's like a bloody software license agreement!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top