Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 4/18/2006 6:28:57 AM EST
My little brother and his wife are on the splits so she moves to Tulsa Oklahoma with her daughter from her first marriage who is 12 years old and in the 6th grade.

Poor girl isn't as big as minute, sweet as can be, and my brother would love to be able to keep her too. So yesterday was her first day in Tulsa public schools.

She got welcomed by having the crap kicked out of her by some Mexican girls. cause???? She's white, not Mexican, so she isn't in their gang, that's what they said to her. Girls didn't get kicked out of school or anything.........

Let it be the other way aorund!! see what happens huh?

Brother said the main girl that did it is 15 and still in 6th grade. She got beat up pretty bad and now she doesn't want to go to school today?? Little brother feels like crap cause he feels guilty about kicking his wife out (caught her cheating on him.) but it isn't his fault........... It is all of our faults for not having our government run these suckers out of the country!!

I have rubbed up a Mad On that won't quit with this issue.

Gotta love our melting pot huh? Time to play Cowboys and Mexicans fellers.

I just had to rant a bit, I am super sized P O'd about this one.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:31:37 AM EST
Right.......
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:32:37 AM EST
Pedro offers you his protection...
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:32:58 AM EST
It ain't the mexicans.... Your gang could have been black, yeller, red or white. It's the sorry state of society, and all that come with it. Apparently the school district doesn't have a handle on running safe schools and she doesn't live in a good neighbor hood or community.

M4-AK
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:34:43 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 6:36:04 AM EST by U_Down_Wit_OPP]
Caucasians, for the most part, aren’t a race of asskickers anymore. They’ve/We’ve become a race of soft, suburbanized nitwits who are entirely afraid to get down.
Things used to be different.
The World War II generation was fought by a majority population who exhibited personality traits that today would be the rare exception to the rule.

There was a time where ANYONE attacking a white girl, hispanic or any race for that matter, would have been lynched by white men. Not anymore. We've become too afraid to get our hands dirty.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:36:04 AM EST

Originally Posted By U_Down_Wit_OPP:
There was a time where ANYONE attacking a white girl, hispanic or any race for that matter, would have been lynched by white men. Not anymore.

The good old days
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:36:09 AM EST
Kids are cruel..

It will pass though. I'm sure she will be fine but someone needs to get on the school over this pronto. Around here, a fight in school gets your ass kicked out, parents fined, and a visit from the po-po.. If your are 18 and in highschool, you get charged with assault..
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:36:14 AM EST
Don't know what the laws are like in Oklahoma, but under the safe schools act I'm pretty sure that violence in school is a felony. You should check this out.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:38:42 AM EST

There was a time where ANYONE attacking a white girl, hispanic or any race for that matter, would have been lynched by white men. Not anymore. We've become too afraid to get our hands dirty.

Even better, why not just lynch "them" if they just LOOK wrong at "our women"

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:45:16 AM EST
i've heard the reverse story too.. public schools.. *shrug* the changes that need to be made in most public schools are vast and too costly for anyone to want to make them..

private schools ftw!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:48:08 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 6:50:34 AM EST by U_Down_Wit_OPP]

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Take your Euro-Sohpist pansy assed bullshit back to the wrist flapping nightmare from whence you came.

If you don't think that it's up to our people to take care of our own- instead subscribing to some broad, feel good liberal bullshit philosophical abstract where all races are holding hands and "in this together"- that might explain the present state of your own native country being overrun with 3rd world jackasses who are perpetrating precisely this sort of behavior against the good, decent native population. The notion that solidarity amongst white people is “racist” is one of the greatest contributors to the downfall of our culture. We’ve become too worried with the feelings of others to mind our own damn house, and in the meantime, the "divergent behavioral traits of other cultures" is making the scholastic lives of white kids, both academically and socially, a living hell.

I would invite you to spend one single day in any "diverse" primary school.
Your outlook on this would change, and maybe you would understand reality a bit better.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:49:17 AM EST

Originally Posted By ChickenKiller:

Poor girl isn't as big as minute,

I have rubbed up a Mad On that won't quit with this issue..

Missing the wife, eh?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:49:50 AM EST

Take your Euro-Sohpist pansy assed bullshit back to the wrist flapping nightmare from whence you came.

If you don't think that it's up to our people to take care of our own- instead subscribing to some broad, feel good philosophical abstract where all races holding hands and "in this together"- that might explain the present state of your own native country being overrun with 3rd world jackasses who are perpetrating precisely this sort of behavior against the native population. The notion that solidarity amongst white people is “racist” is one of the greatest contributors to the downfall of our culture. We’ve become too worried with the feelings of others to mind our own damn house, and in the meantime, the "divergent behavioral traits of other cultures" is making the scholastic lives of white kids, both Academically and socially, a living hell.

I hate Illinois Nazis
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:50:51 AM EST

Originally Posted By Sukebe:
Pedro offers you his protection...

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:51:35 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 6:52:31 AM EST by U_Down_Wit_OPP]

I hate Illinois Nazis

Yeah, I must be a "Nazi" because I said the words "white people" in a context that didn't involve apologies for stealing Indian land or lamenting over slave ownership.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:53:50 AM EST
A twelve year old girl shouldn't have to go to school and be forced to defend herself from the word go. Where is the so-called zero tolerance?

I can remember being in a new school back in the day and getting "tested" by the local white boys (I'm white too). Some of them later turned out to be friends. This gang stuff based on race is a bunch of crap though! Who do you think is influencing the minority youth?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:56:09 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 6:57:22 AM EST by DK-Prof]

If you don't think that it's up to our people to take care of our own- instead subscribing to some broad, feel good liberal bullshit philosophical abstract where all races are holding hands and "in this together"- that might explain the present state of your own native country being overrun with 3rd world jackasses who are perpetrating precisely this sort of behavior against the good, decent native population. The notion that solidarity amongst white people is “racist” is one of the greatest contributors to the downfall of our culture. We’ve become too worried with the feelings of others to mind our own damn house, and in the meantime, the "divergent behavioral traits of other cultures" is making the scholastic lives of white kids, both academically and socially, a living hell.

Your outlook on this would change, and maybe you would understand reality a bit better.

Wow.

There's so much stupidity and ignorance in your asenine post, that it would take me more time to explain it to you that I care to waste on some retread troll that's about to be thrown off the site (again) anyway.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:01:14 AM EST

There's so much stupidity and ignorance in your asenine post, that it would take me more time to explain it to you that I care to waste on some troll that's about to be thrown off the site anyway.

Translation:

"I could reply with facts or maybe some sort of substantive reply, but instead, I will just call you "ignorant!" and say "you will be banned" or "IBTL" and hope the dialogue just goes away. "
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:01:31 AM EST

I hate Illinois Nazis

Yeah, I must be a "Nazi" because I said the words "white people" in a context that didn't involve apologies for stealing Indian land or lamenting over slave ownership.

Actually you just quoted a quote which when quoted entirley together is a cool quote.

Did I say that right?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:04:14 AM EST
It is a great movie.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:05:54 AM EST

I hate Illinois Nazis

++++++1
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:07:00 AM EST
Call the po-po and demand that charges be pressed. If that doesn't work, get a lawyer and sue her.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:07:13 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 7:07:41 AM EST by DK-Prof]

There's so much stupidity and ignorance in your asenine post, that it would take me more time to explain it to you that I care to waste on some troll that's about to be thrown off the site anyway.

Translation:

"I could reply with facts or maybe some sort of substantive reply, but instead, I will just call you "ignorant!" and say "you will be banned" or "IBTL" and hope the dialogue just goes away. "

Pathetic.

Not at all - both the laughable content, off-topic personal attacks and tone of your post illustrates that you have no actual interest in understanding any FACTS, so it's really not worth the trouble to try to explain stuff to you. If you are interested, feel free to look up information yourself, when you get tired of wallowing in ignorance - but it's certainly not my job to educate a boob like you.

And - the likelihood that you actually WILL get banned (with statement that suggest that white people SHOULD BE lynching any hispanics who attack a white girl) is pretty high - so it truly would be a complete waste of time, EVEN if you were interested in learning something (which you are not).

By the way, what was your user name on the site last time you were banned?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:08:47 AM EST

2 da PIT.... where's my popcorn
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:10:44 AM EST

Originally Posted By CLIP67:
A twelve year old girl shouldn't have to go to school and be forced to defend herself from the word go.

I agree. That's disgusting. I'd be baying for blood at this point if it were my daughter.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:10:49 AM EST
The learning environment where I went to school was so polluted with white trash, that I vowed never to subject my children to such a thing.

As strongly as I feel about the current flood of unassimilable non-european immigrants, the girl could just as easily have been stomped by a caucasian. Society is full of clueless, trashy parents who raise up more of the same.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:12:04 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 7:14:44 AM EST by U_Down_Wit_OPP]
OK, so lets see what sort of substanative reply we got from you this time...

Pathetic.

laughable content,

off-topic personal attacks

you have no actual interest in understanding any FACTS,

not worth the trouble to try to explain stuff to you.

Feel free to look up information yourself,

when you get tired of wallowing in ignorance

not my job to educate a boob like you.

Still lookin' for anything of any value in there that could be construed as an actual "response".

And - the likelihood that you actually WILL get banned (with statement that suggest that white people SHOULD BE lynching any hispanics who attack a white girl) is pretty high

I actually said that white people should be lynching ANYONE OF ANY RACE who attacks a white girl, but in your infinite desire to drum-beat about racism, you weren't able to process that part.
Here.
I'll quote myself since we can't seem to rely on your own reading comprehension to progess the dialogue.

There was a time where ANYONE attacking a white girl, hispanic or any race for that matter, would have been lynched by white men.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:22:40 AM EST
U_Down, you make some good points, but go easy on DK. He may be a Euro wienee, but he's our Euro Weinee!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:24:19 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 7:24:19 AM EST by thebeekeeper1]
Put the rope back in your belt loops--there will be no lynching today.
Top Top