Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/6/2006 4:40:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:41:27 PM EDT
Hehe, no one IBTP'd me!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:52:39 PM EDT
Metrosexuals turn me off. I want to be the girl in a relationship.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:55:33 PM EDT
"Metrosexual" is nothing but a layover on the way to Gaytown.

They're more high-maintenance than your average teenage girl. No thanks.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:55:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 4xys2xxs:

lol Oh I love it. That made my night, thank you.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:57:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dusty_C:

What? The fact that someone other than you wanted to be the girl?

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:04:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gravity_Tester:

Now look here hooker.

<­BR>

Keep that shit up, and the kitty get's let loose on ya.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:10:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gravity_Tester:

Now look here hooker.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/dustyc/Hosting/swhafu45bj_1988889.jpg
Keep that shit up, and the kitty get's let loose on ya.

Awww! It's burrito sized! Little lime and cilantro, a fresh corn tortilla and some pico de gallo.....MMMMMMM! Cat tacos!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:36:36 PM EDT
What would Chuck Norris think?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:38:40 PM EDT
both A and B
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:39:14 PM EDT
I would say that they don't even know they will be taking it in the rear when they start that up.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:41:37 PM EDT

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:00:57 PM EDT
I shave my shoulders
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:44:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BuckeyeRifleman:
both A and B

I voted "C" for me.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:49:37 PM EDT
Metrosexuals are helping to undermine Western Civilization. Nothing good can come from a man taking on a woman's role.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:54:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BuckeyeRifleman:
both A and B

I voted "C" for me.

No shit, self mutilation is women's work.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:56:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TravisM1:
Metrosexuals are helping to undermine Western Civilization. Nothing good can come from a man taking on a woman's role.

With the exception of men wearing dresses in the context of British comedy. That is the height of Western Civilization.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:01:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

With the exception of men wearing dresses in the context of British comedy. That is the height of Western Civilization.

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK
I sleep all night and I work all day.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:07:13 PM EDT

Don't ask me how I know this, but apparently the trend among idiot pussies (see active "pussification" thread elsewhere) is now actually moving away from the Metrosexual thing. The new fad that's replacing it is called "Retrosexual". What "Retrosexual" boils down to is that Metrosexuals are tired of being made fun of, so now they're trying to become real men, sorta. Except it's still all about designer-this and salon-that, just the visible result is supposed to look more "manly" and traditional. It's "I want to look kinda like a real man, but still have feelings", or something. The actual result seems even more gay than a Metrosexual. It's basically like a Metrosexual who's trying to assert that he's gonna be the one on top, and failing miserably.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:08:51 PM EDT
metro, gay, or whatever they are in any account they need to be sent through a mine field of M80's and then take a salt bath...whatever is left of them after that should be stranded on an island inhabited by cannibles.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:44:24 PM EDT
I shave the spot between my eyebrows, is that abnormal?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:47:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By g3shooter:

Pluck, it grows back thicker if you shave it off
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:55:18 PM EDT
What exactly defines metro?
Cause I think Arfcom's defention may just be anyone who dresses better than jeans and t-shirt and is succesful with women.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:59:23 PM EDT
WTF? I wanted to pick both #1 and #2 choices, but it only lets you do one.....
------
Metrosexualism is another name for what doctors call "the early stages of d***breath".

~
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:06:10 PM EDT
One foot in the closet and the other barely out.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:10:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:
Cause I think Arfcom's defention may just be anyone who dresses better than jeans and t-shirt and is succesful with women.

MY definition is someone that is all about the latest fashions, acts like a prissy woman about their hair and gets multiple body parts waxed, could possibly wear make up, owns more than 4 pairs of shoes, has female friends that help him pick out clothes that he's not interested in, gets manicures and pedicures, shit like that.

Now to be honest, My ex wife got me waxing my eyebrows, it is better to have two eyebrows than one big bushy one, but that's as far as I take it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:10:53 PM EDT

I'm not sure, maybe they should make the line official somewhere. Theres probably grizzled old timers here who consider anyone who doesn't use a straight razor to shave a metro and theres probably members here who use 20+ hair products, facial masks, specialty skin cleaners, etc, etc. yet don't consider themselves metro.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:14:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Mmanwitgun:

I'm not sure, maybe they should make the line official somewhere. Theres probably grizzled old timers here who consider anyone who doesn't use a straight razor to shave a metro and theres probably members here who use 20+ hair products, facial masks, specialty skin cleaners, etc, etc. yet don't consider themselves metro.

I think you get one free feminine thing lol. Mine is waxing my eyebrows. If I had say, 6 pairs of shoes, AND waxed my eyebrows, I'd be metro. But other than that, I'm a jeans, t shirt, nikes, deoderant, brushed my teeth and ball hat kinda guy
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:16:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:17:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/6/2006 10:21:11 PM EDT by ShadowOne]
From wikipedia:

The metrosexual is an urban male of any sexual orientation who has a strong aesthetic sense and spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle.

I think it's important to shower, shave and brush teeth daily. And not walk into work with Dennis the Menace hair, ring around the collar, stained pants, or just a generally uncleanly appearance. Expecting a professional look during the work week is just common decency, IMO (and this includes having teeth that don't look like you got hit in the mouth with a rake). If some people call that "metrosexuality" then so be it.

But I agree that any male who needs a personal trainer is pretty damn fruity,
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:18:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/6/2006 10:22:50 PM EDT by Mmanwitgun]

owns more than 4 pairs of shoes

what the hells wrong with that? The 99% of time I just wear my Dickie steel toed boots or my white Oasics, but sometimes you need to have a shoe to match the occasion. Thats why I also have a pair of 14 eyed Doc Martens, black dress shoes, a pair of DC skate shoes and Puma low tops. Shoes are an essential part of any get up.

ETA: I also have a pair of fugly never worn boots one company gave me, a pair of sandals and a pair of adidas which brings my final shoe count up to 9. Holy crap thats alot of footwear, now I see how women can have so many shoes and not think anything of it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:19:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/6/2006 10:20:56 PM EDT by thedoctors308]

I think you get one free feminine thing lol. Mine is waxing my eyebrows. If I had say, 6 pairs of shoes, AND waxed my eyebrows, I'd be metro. But other than that, I'm a jeans, t shirt, nikes, deoderant, brushed my teeth and ball hat kinda guy

Now by "shoes" what do you mean?
Cause I have lots of "footwear" but most of it is workboots or hiking boots.
Couple pairs of dress shoes - i dont think metros wear wingtips, do they?

I have a pair of rainbow sandals that are supposed to be the shit and 2 pairs of what I call "fashion sneakers"
You know - simaliar construction and style to sneakers, but not meant for the gym.

ETA: read shadow1's post, and I agree.
Gotta look presentable - but needing a trainer is fruity.
Back in the old west - everyday wear was far more formal than it is today.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:19:08 PM EDT
just becuase someone doesnt wear sweatpants and a wifebeater out in public and your wife leaves you for someone who cares about their appearance doesnt mean you have to ridicule them. There are things out there besides the internet and shooting ranges.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:20:37 PM EDT

I have a pair of rainbow sandals that are supposed to be the shit and 2 pairs of what I call "fashion sneakers"
You know - simaliar construction and style to sneakers, but not meant for the gym.

work boots and tennis shoes don't count. 4 pair of "fashion" shoes is what I meant
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:22:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Sorry. I thought that was understood.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:27:35 PM EDT

work boots and tennis shoes don't count. 4 pair of "fashion" shoes is what I meant

Just checkin' broham.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:30:35 PM EDT
lol, yeah I've got a pair of river sandals, house shoes, work boots, EMS/FIRE boots, dress shoes, a pair of nike "off road" tennis shoes (kinda like hiking boots raped jordans with some cleats in the family tree) and uhm, I think that's it. I might have some Justins laying around.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:11:40 AM EDT

lol, yeah I've got a pair of river sandals, house shoes, work boots, EMS/FIRE boots, dress shoes, a pair of nike "off road" tennis shoes (kinda like hiking boots raped jordans with some cleats in the family tree) and uhm, I think that's it. I might have some Justins laying around.

OK..we're listing out shoes?

1. Tennis shoes
a. Reebok basic white
b. Nike high tops
c. Avia running shoes
d. Vans pink slides with black detailing
e. Vans black
f. Pink Converse high tops

2. Boots
a. Guess low top black with 2" heel
b. durango "cowboy" style basic boots
c. Bass "walking boot" caramel
d. 9 West knee high black leather boots.
e. Uggs
f. Combat style boots with ribbons.

3. Flats
a. Black Lauren loafers
b. Guess bootesque slides
c. Bass multitone loafers
d. Naturlizer basic walking shoes in brown

3. Heels
a. Basic 2" black pumps
b. Basic 3" black pumps
c. Basic 4" black pumps
d. Basic 2" eggshell pump
e. Basic 4" eggshell pump
f. 4" Red pump
g. 4" black strappy
h. 3" white strappy
i. Franco Sarto 4" black loafers
j. Micharl Kors 4" caramel loafer
k. No name 3.5" Camo pumps
l. 3" Pink strappy
m....Nevermind.

I'm getting bored. I listed the ones off the top of my head. There are MANY more.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:31:32 AM EDT

9 West knee high black leather boots.

My wife has a pair of knee-highs as well...............
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:42:26 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TravisM1:

9 West knee high black leather boots.

My wife has a pair of knee-highs as well...............

4" heels?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:58:36 AM EDT
Hers are more like a platform boot, I guess. The whole sole looks to be a good 2-3" thick, with the heels an inch or two higher.

I dont know how they can be comfortable, but she damn sure looks good in 'em.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:03:31 AM EDT
Yeah I have way more than 4 pairs of shoes.

1 pair of workboots with heavily lugged bottoms
1 pair of workboots with slick bottoms
1 pair of athletic shoes
4 pairs of wingtips
2 other leather soled 'dress' shoes but I can always use more

I have more suits than khaki pants and golf shirts, hope that doesn't make me metro
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:08:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By retrainthechimp:
... There are things out there besides the internet and shooting ranges.

WHAT??
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:13:41 PM EDT

OK..we're listing out shoes?

1. Tennis shoes
a. Reebok basic white
b. Nike high tops
c. Avia running shoes
d. Vans pink slides with black detailing
e. Vans black
f. Pink Converse high tops

2. Boots
a. Guess low top black with 2" heel
b. durango "cowboy" style basic boots
c. Bass "walking boot" caramel
d. 9 West knee high black leather boots.
e. Uggs
f. Combat style boots with ribbons.

3. Flats
a. Black Lauren loafers
b. Guess bootesque slides
c. Bass multitone loafers
d. Naturlizer basic walking shoes in brown

3. Heels
a. Basic 2" black pumps
b. Basic 3" black pumps
c. Basic 4" black pumps
d. Basic 2" eggshell pump
e. Basic 4" eggshell pump
f. 4" Red pump
g. 4" black strappy
h. 3" white strappy
i. Franco Sarto 4" black loafers
j. Micharl Kors 4" caramel loafer
k. No name 3.5" Camo pumps
l. 3" Pink strappy
m....Nevermind.

I'm getting bored. I listed the ones off the top of my head. There are MANY more.

I met a just-arrived woman once at a conference who wanted me to help her go get her 27 pieces of luggage. Not the kind of high-maintenance individual for me. That she had all that luggage made me think there was some extra "baggage", too. No reflection on you, you just triggered the memory.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:19:04 PM EDT
Really, what does a man NEED to do but shower or bath regularly, comb his hair (unless it's short), brush teeth, and wear clean clothes???

There are ways around the shaving and the barbershop.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:39:41 PM EDT
Screw that word metrosexual, pure hetrosexual here who chews crap, shits in the woods, and drinks a dark cold beer from time to time. Jeez what happened to the days when men were men.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:52:41 PM EDT
I'd rather be a metrosexual than the typical big fat slob that you see at the gun show, that look like this...

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:05:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DienBienPhu54:
I'd rather be a metrosexual than the typical big fat slob that you see at the gun show, that look like this...

www.superpatriots.us/fbi/Fat%20Slob%20Fed%201.jpg

what you dont realize is all that extra ballast is necessary to sleep standing up.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:07:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/7/2006 3:09:16 PM EDT by John_Wayne777]

I define meterosexuals as fellows who are as close to gay as you can get without the sodomy.

There is nothing wrong with dressing nicely or using products designed to keep your skin resembling that of a human being.

But if people are constantly thinking you are gay, then you need to make some serious lifestyle adjustments.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:15:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By g3shooter:

No. Unibrows are frightening. Your man card has not been threatened.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:24:38 PM EDT
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top