Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 1:11:42 PM EDT
Had a Ranger come to the golf course where I work this morning.  He was all decked out in his BDU's, and had more patches sewn on than I could identify.  I asked him if he was deploying, or just got back, and he said he just got back. I shook his hand and told him thank you for your service, and he replied thank you for your support! I said there are plenty of us around who are greatfull for what they do.  He told me the troops in Iraq don't believe all the crap about the majority of peolpe here not supporting them. He also said they are receiving alot of support and equipment  from stateside. Kind of a cool moment, and made me proud to be an American.
Oh yeah, this past Mon. I had 20 guys from the Air Natl. Gaurd play golf. I told them the same thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top