Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 6:48:57 AM EDT
www.compfused.com/directlink/423/

Someone here needs to try this with their cat and post if it works!  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:58:17 AM EDT
[#1]
ha .. I'll have to try that ....

a dab of peanut butter on the nose is funny to watch ...
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:00:32 AM EDT
[#2]
The dupe police, they live inside of my head.
The dupe police, they come to me in my bed.
The dupe police, they’re coming to arrest me, oh no.

You know that talk is cheap, and those rumors ain’t nice.
And when I fall asleep I don’t think I’ll survive the night, the night.

’cause they’re waiting for me.
They’re looking for me.
Ev’ry single night they’re driving me insane.
Those men inside my brain.

G
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:01:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:05:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:07:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Let me put some duct tape on the show's host's crotch and see how he likes it.  I'll be glad to remove it for him too.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:24:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Not really funny.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:27:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Sometimes I think this is the mirror site for PETA.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:45:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Let me put some duct tape on the show's host's crotch and see how he likes it.  I'll be glad to remove it for him too.  

+1`
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:47:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Thta tape doesn't hurt the cat you do know that guys right?

I swear, some of you would get upset if a hunting dog got wet.

Sgtar154
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:54:12 AM EDT
[#10]
I wish I was cool enough to fuck with animals.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:00:39 AM EDT
[#11]

Some of you guys have to lighten up.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:04:44 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I bet you kill spiders the minute you see them don't you?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:08:11 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I bet you kill spiders the minute you see them don't you?

Sgtar15

No. Black Widows if they were inside my house. I've never seen one inside though.

The things I kill without hesitation are flys and roaches. And when I say roaches I'm talking about actual roaches not illegal aliens.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:09:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Well, cats are like roaches with fur.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:11:05 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Well, cats are like roaches with fur.

Sgat1r5

Which kind of roach? Like the bugs or illegal aliens?

Besides cats kill roaches(the bugs) too, that's pretty cool.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:13:49 AM EDT
[#16]
i'm a cat lover and that is funny

it doesn't hurt the animal, some of yall need to lighten up

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:13:56 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Thta tape doesn't hurt the cat you do know that guys right?

Putting it on, no.  How about taking it off?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:16:21 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I'm sure it doesn't hurt it. I'm also sure the cat doesn't actually prefer to have the tape on it either.  I just fail to see the point in doing it. I guess to laugh for a few seconds.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:18:35 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sure it doesn't hurt it. I'm also sure the cat doesn't actually prefer to have the tape on it either.  I just fail to see the point in doing it. I guess to laugh for a few seconds.

My cats would prefer to be unspayed and/or neutered and outside hunting and screwing their brains out as opposed to locked in my house.  Should I free them to do as they please?

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:19:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:22:12 AM EDT
[#21]
try putting scotch tape on a cat's back leg.  They take a step, then they shake the leg furiously.... repeat...
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:23:11 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My cats would prefer to be unspayed and/or neutered and outside hunting and screwing their brains out as opposed to locked in my house.  Should I free them to do as they please?

Wow, that's a pretty stupid argument. Spaying/Neutering has benefits and they don't even realize it's happened to them. This tape on the other hand has no benefits and they do realize something is on them and they don't like it.

Whatever, go get some of the tape and put it all over your cats if you want to. I just don't think it's really all that funny myself.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:26:35 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Wow, that's a pretty stupid argument. Spaying/Neutering has benefits and they don't even realize it's happened to them.

Are you kidding?

You let someone neutrer you then, because I can guarentee animals know it...and they are usually PISSED.

Whatever, go get some of the tape and put it all over your cats if you want to. I just don't think it's really all that funny myself.

Do you go hunting?  Because quite frankly I see nothing funny about sending a 150grn bullets into a deer that is just eating grass.

Sgat1r5

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:29:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Bwahaha! I think I'm going to play the peanut butter joke on my outside Tabby.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:31:05 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, that's a pretty stupid argument. Spaying/Neutering has benefits and they don't even realize it's happened to them. This tape on the other hand has no benefits and they do realize something is on them and they don't like it.

From the cat's point of view, it has no benefit.   From our point of view it does.  

The cat may not like the tape, but the vast majority of people find it funny.

Most jokes offend someone, guess you are the lucky one today.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:37:44 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

From the cat's point of view, it has no benefit.   From our point of view it does.  

The cat may not like the tape, but the vast majority of people find it funny.

Most jokes offend someone, guess you are the lucky one today.

The cat too!  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:39:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Cats are mostly only good for one thing ... turning cat food into turds ...

We must find something else they are good for? The fella in the video has done just that.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:42:05 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

My cats would prefer to be outside hunting and screwing their brains out as opposed to locked in my house.  

I personally would too!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:43:33 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My cats would prefer to be outside hunting and screwing their brains out as opposed to locked in my house.  

I personally would too!!

What the hell are you doing locked in Dinos house???
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 10:54:42 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
ha .. I'll have to try that ....

a dab of peanut butter on the nose is funny to watch ...

Hell, one of my cats LIKES peanut butter. We occasionally catch him opening up the cabinet and take out a packet of peanut butter crackers and eat them. Bastard. He'll eat about anything. Except pistashio ice cream doesn't agree with him; he ate some and started barfing up green.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:27:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Oh yeah, that's an old one called "Combat Kitty", where they crawl around prone like GI's under a training obstacle. Putting tape on their paws is another fun one. Mine got wise to both tricks, and all they do is flop over, try to remove the tape, and glare hatefully at me. Superior to any tape stunt is the Mysterious Laser Pointer. Mine now come running when they hear the little keychain dingle on it. They'll chase that damned red dot for hours, and then follow me around when I stop. Up walls, into walls, into doors, they'll chase it. Best $3 I ever spent at a gun show.

Hurting a cat is a "draw-down" offense as far as I am concerned. Confusing and annoying a cat now and then... that's just one of the joys and privileges of cat ownership. You just need to take it in stride when they get even with you and you bleed a little.

Give and take, I say.

The SKS Cats, Full Size

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:32:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Holy shit!

Gonna try it right now.....C'mere Ivan....Here Kitty!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#33]
HOLY SHIT!!!!!  Works just as advertised, back, side...havent tried the belly...

The boys were not amused....
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:41:35 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Cats are mostly only good for one thing ... turning cat food into turds ...

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:18:33 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
HOLY SHIT!!!!!  Works just as advertised, back, side...havent tried the belly...

The boys were not amused....

I tried it on the dog...  he just looked at me like I was insane....
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:32:25 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Do you go hunting?  Because quite frankly I see nothing funny about sending a 150grn bullets into a deer that is just eating grass.

Sgat1r5

Sgat1r5

Sarge,
I disn't see anyone say hunting was funny. I hunt and have never laughed over it unless it was the antics of the hunter, not the hunted. You would have to be some sort of sick fuck to laugh after shooting a deer. You have all that work ahead of you and all.

Bob
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

Sgat1r5

Sarge,
I disn't see anyone say hunting was funny. I hunt and have never laughed over it unless it was the antics of the hunter, not the hunted. You would have to be some sort of sick fuck to laugh after shooting a deer. You have all that work ahead of you and all.

Bob

My point is that this doesn't harm the cat.  But a bullet KILLS the deer.

Both are animals.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Jesus...some of y'all are fucking CRYBABIES.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top