Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2004 11:15:17 PM EDT
Hey guys,

Anyone know of shooting ranges in Meridian, MS?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:30:48 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:39:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:46:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you know anyone there that has some land?  Ask them if you can shoot there.  That's what I had to do.  I live that area too.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:50:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I'd like to find someone with land. I haven't moved there yet, I'll be reporting to NAS Meridian on 24 Sept.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:00:30 AM EDT
[#5]
You can try this link out too.  I was trying to get into the Forest range a while back but they never seemed to open up to the general public due to low membership.  It might be different now.

http://www.nrahq.org/shootingrange/findlocal.asp?State=MS
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:05:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yeah, I'd like to find someone with land. I haven't moved there yet, I'll be reporting to NAS Meridian on 24 Sept.

Welcome to MS.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:33:20 PM EDT
[#7]
If you are stationed there the Regional Counter-Drug Training Academy is located on NAS Meridian. They have excellent facilities and it may be possible to get time there.

Been there for several schools including Raid Prep, UC Ops and Interview and Interrogation.

Can not hurt to ask.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top