Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2006 8:37:16 AM EDT
Men...don't really understand women because women are so fricking complicated.

Women...don't really understand men because women are so fricking complicated that they can't fathom the simplicity of men.

Obviously there are exceptions to every rule.  I am just speaking in general, and mean no offence or ill will towards our lovely female board members.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:37:57 AM EDT
[#1]
true.

mostly.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:41:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Poll fool..
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:42:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Close enough.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#4]
true
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:46:17 AM EDT
[#5]
False. Men don't understand women, because women think differently than men. They certainly aren't complicated. Women don't understand men for the same reason.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:47:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Absolutely true....

No offense meant to the ladies.  We have an entirely different way of thinking.  Look at shopping, for example.  Women go and "shop".  They browse around checking all sorts of things out and trying them on.  Men walk in, grab what they want and head for the register.  We don't spend 20 minutes deciding which shade of light blue would look better for the bathroom curtains.  We don't look at 3 copies of the same print shirt to see where the little print lines up to see which would look better with that purse.  And then have to buy shoes to match.  For the most part, it is blue jeans (favorite brand and cut, but always the same one) cowboy boots or tennis shoes (same color and style each time and only one pair of each) and a t-shirt, flannel shirt or favorite type shirt, a ball cap supporting our current cause of choice (beer, farm equipment, ball team or hobby) and we are done.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:53:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Man's version of saving: Putting money in the bank or in an investment.

Woman's version of saving: Getting 25% off a $200 handbag.

This is a tried and true LAW. It's not a theory, it works every time.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:01:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Poll fool..

added
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:04:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Don't these differences relate back to how men and women evolved? Men went out hunting giraffes and woolly mammoths, while women stayed back at the cave playing with rugrats.

Men have a spatial intelligence. This is why men like football. In another age, the quarterback was a speerchunker and the wide receiver was an antelope. I think the simplicity of men relates to the single focus they had to find food to provide for their families.

Women focus on matching colors and shit. This relates to counting rocks and keeping the kids entertained while the men were out on a hunt. Women had more time on their hands and were not as focused. They are/were more nurturing of the children. They juggled more tasks at once. I think this at least contributed to their inherent complexity.

I don't mean any of this to be sexist. But denying our evolution to say that men and women are equal in every skill or test of intelligence is pure bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:13:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:22:34 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
False. Men don't understand women, because women think differently than men. They certainly aren't complicated. Women don't understand men for the same reason.

+1.

I think men are just as complicated as women.  There are just as many pyscho men with hidden agendas out there as there are women.

Women are more emotional than men, but it's not that they "feel more" than men.  It's just that it's not a pride thing for women to show emotion.  From what I've read on this board in the past year, I'd say men are just as emotional, if not more so than women.  

and you're twice as chatty.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:01:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Also, men are just trying to live life and earn the benifits of working hard.  Women are trying to control the male population because they want to control the $ that the man earns.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:03:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Not true.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Where is the “Women don’t understand men or themselves because all women are crazy” option
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:59:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
From what I've read on this board in the past year, I'd say men are just as emotional, if not more so than women.  

and you're twice as chatty.

Post Number :: 2580

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:35:26 PM EDT
[#16]
men don't understand women because women are emotional creatures.

women don't understand men because they spend all their time thinking about themselves.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:47:29 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
men don't understand women because women are emotional creatures.

women don't understand men because they spend all their time thinking about themselves.

What he said
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:05:31 PM EDT
[#18]
It took me 40 years , but I think I understand women .

Unfortunately I'm not too happy about it because now
I know what it takes ..... And I just don't want to do it

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:17:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Yes, women are complicated to most men. This is because men try to impose thier own simplicity on to women. It aint gonna work. Women have a whole different set of needs.

Once a man masters the provision of these needs, keeping them happy is very simple.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:25:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Men don't understand women because women many different hormones which controll every aspect of their lives. Men are only controlled by one hormone, and after it has been satisfied they roll over and go to sleep.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:34:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Women want to change men, while men want women to stay exactly the same as when we met them
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:47:33 PM EDT
[#22]
What was the Question again?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top