Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 4:19:22 AM EDT
Is it just me?
Or is everyone from the Democrats to the media missing the point?

That they are forgeries is not the story.
That their content might be accurate is not the story.

It is "WHO" made them and gave them to CBS is what will be the story.
IF it turns out that these forgeries came from the DNC or the Kerry Campaign, it's over.
IF CBS knows that this is the source, then they know that they hold the election in their hands.

It doesn't matter WHAT these documents say.
Even if they are exact copies of real documents.  If they are DNC/Kerry created forgeries...

It's over.

Remember when Kerry claimed to "have spoken to" foreign leaders, who told him that they wanted him to win?
It was proven that this was not possible, given his travel schedule, and that of any "foreign leaders".
He even went so far as to claim that "one can bump into a foreign leader in a restaurant in New York...".
All of his supporters went on the defense, citing numerous leaders who do not support Bush....

But even then they missed the point.  As they do now.

Affidavits signed by every "foreign leader" stating their support for Kerry does not change the fact that he lied.

The content of these memos is not the story.  It is their source that is the story. It's the story because of the possible results of DNC complicity.

It think that shoe drops Thursday night.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:28:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump for the latest news....
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:46:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I think what we have here is a DNC/Media complex colluding to bring down the president of the United States.
If I'm right, this should fall under the RICO statutes.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:50:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think what we have here is a DNC/Media complex colluding to bring down the president of the United States.
If I'm right, this should fall under the RICO statutes.

No there is no conspiricy, this is just simply how they have been doing business for the last 50 years.  Not just CBS but all the other old networks and CNN.  Even Fox MIGHT be doing it, just with a conservative spin.  You don't need a trial, you just need to put them out of business.  And the interet is doing that as we speek
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top