Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2004 6:11:18 AM EDT
Hello,

I submitted paypal payment for the $20 membership fee to "[email protected]" a few days ago.  I didn't realize memberships could be ordered through the online store, as this was the way shown to do it under the "membership donations" link at the menu bar at the top.

My membership has yet to become active, and I am just wondering what is the time frame for this to happen?

Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:45:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Some times it takes a few days - sometimes a week - rarely does it take two weeks.

It depends on Goatboy's schedule.  Commonly it is done on the weekend.  I would suspect you will be upgraded soon.

When this happens you will receive email notification.

And you'll have more questions after that.  You'll probably want to know how to upload an avatar, etc.

Browse some of the post titles in this forum and I'm sure your question will be answered.

If you can't find an answer, feel free to send an IM to me and I'd be glad to help.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:46:32 AM EDT
[#2]
a day or 2

direct this to the man (Goatboy) he fixes stuff like this 'round here
his can be found here........

[email protected]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top