Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2002 12:22:35 PM EDT
On Tuesday, November 5, [b]Larry Pratt[/b] Executive Director of the [url=www.gunowners.org]Gun Owners of America[/url] will be speaking in Richmond.  He will be speaking at the [url=www.richmondliberty.org]Patrick Henry Supper Club[/url], which is sponsored by the Richmond Metro Libertarian Party.

The PHSC is held at the China Buffet, who so kindly allow the use of their space at no charge.  They do ask though that everyone who attends buy a meal.  Also, they serve alcohol on premesis so if you are carrying, make sure you are open-carrying.

The China Buffet is located at 7586 W. Broad St. in the Merchants Walk Shopping Center.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.  Here is the link for [url=http://www.richmondliberty.org/article.php?id=14&file=/events/index.php&type=T®ion=GRA&service=LPR]the PHSC event.[/url]
-Chimborazo
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 12:44:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh yeah, the group dinner is from 1800 - 1900 and the "main event" is from 1900 - 2100.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 1:17:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I may see you there then!

I was pretty worried that Larry was a terrorist there for a minute - I've been sending him money for a long time!  

Black Fox
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 5:31:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey BlackFox, long time, no speak!  I'll see you there.  Are you still coming to the intro shoot tonight?
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 10:37:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Just a reminder...this is tonight!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top