Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/19/2006 5:06:27 PM EDT
165 questions, 15 questions that do not count that are randomly inserted, 52 questions on Resident care and quality of life, 23 questions on Human resources, 21 questions on Finance, 19 questions on Physical enviroment and atmosphere, & 35 questions on Leadership and management. For a total of 165 questions in a room with cameras, where you are assigned a cubicle which you can not bring anything with you except your wallet. You have 3 hrs to complete the test, you can leave to go to the bathroom but the clock will keep ticking. You are given two dry erase pads and a marker to solve math problems with

If I pass I get to keep my job. Took the test once and missed passing it by 5 questions. Now I get a second try. It's a tough test to pass and its put together by NAB (National Association of Boards). Any one who has taken a professional license test before, got any last minute pointers, if not......dare I say it...pray for me
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:11:19 AM EDT
Get a good night's sleep, eat breakfast, don't cram the night before or the morning of the exam.

Learn how to take tests - eliminate obviously wrong answers, then narrow it down to the most likely ones. Be wary of any answer that has always/never type of qualifiers, etc...

Don't tarry too long on any one question - if you don't know it right away, keep going - sometimes you'll find a reminder later in the test.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:13:36 AM EDT

Just pick an answer that will screw the docs on staff, that will likely be the "correct" answer for test purposes.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:54:43 AM EDT
bump, test is tomorrow
Top Top