Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/18/2001 4:44:07 PM EDT
Just saw on Global National News here in Canada, Seems there is a Media blackout in affect around all U.S military bases that just came into affect within the last hour. looks like troops are mobilizing
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:09:24 PM EDT
operational security sounds like a good plan to me. Our press is one of our worst enemies.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:15:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By arbob: operational security sounds like a good plan to me. Our press is one of our worst enemies.
View Quote
Self-serving statist liberal swine who will sell military personnel down the river if it A) sells papers and commercial space and B) makes the present govt. look bad. "Reporters are faced with the daily choice of painstakingly researching stories, or writing whatever people tell them. Both approaches pay the same." - --Scott Adams (Dilbert)
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:44:26 PM EDT
An accurate barometer is the number of pizzas ordered by staffers at the Pentagon. Seriously!
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:55:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By FishKepr: An accurate barometer is the number of pizzas ordered by staffers at the Pentagon. Seriously!
View Quote
Yep. Their orders jumped by 200% the night they started Desert Storm. God Bless America
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 6:45:56 PM EDT
If we'd had today's crybaby "it's the people's (my) right to know" press corps 60 years ago, we would have lost WWII.
Top Top