BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2008 5:33:11 PM EDT
I don't know if this is a dupe, but it is right on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px_XBJHrs4I
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#1]
If Normandy happened today.  The NYSlimes would have a complete run down of battle plane and intel printed for the June 5th edition.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:56:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If Normandy happened today.  The NYSlimes would have a complete run down of battle plane and intel printed for the June 5th edition.

Well not quite, since WWII was a declared war, the US Govt had censors at the NY Times and all the news outlets including radio, the censors looked over every article.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Declared war or not, the media would report it as a stellar german victory against poorly trained and poorly equipped americans who are led by idiots.  They would report about our racist intentions and about the exploiting of minority americans by rich white americans who are trying to exploit the cheap labor and gain unwanted access to european markets against the wishes of the majority of americans.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:10:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I especially like the "Germany never attacked us, why are we fighting them when we should be finding Hirohito, wherever he is hiding?"

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:41:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I especially like the "Germany never attacked us, why are we fighting them when we should be finding Hirohito, wherever he is hiding?"

QFT
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:47:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well not quite, since WWII was a declared war, the US Govt had censors at the NY Times and all the news outlets including radio, the censors looked over every article.  

And that's probably the ONLY reason there hasn't been a declaration of war since then.

It changes the legal landscape of the entire nation exposing the Commies and traitors in journalism and gov't who don't want to be held to account for the back-stabbing treasonous scum they are.

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:19:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And that's probably the ONLY reason there hasn't been a declaration of war since then.

It changes the legal landscape of the entire nation exposing the Commies and traitors in journalism and gov't who don't want to be held to account for the back-stabbing treasonous scum they are.

Which is another reason I think we should actually declare war.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top