Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2012 8:09:57 PM EDT
 Looks like Danger Close dropped the ball.  I love Battlefield 3 alot, but this game is sub par.  Hit detection is worse then the first MOH (2010).  Im going to play it some more tomorrow, too tired right now, but if they were going to copy BF 3 its out of focus, i find CQB in BF3 to be superior...at least i can shoot people dead.  Yeah i know its just a Beta, but they should have learned from the past and not remake them all over again; should have been stronger outta the gate.

Weapon Customization is nice.
Link Posted: 10/6/2012 3:30:41 AM EDT
Quoted:
 Looks like Danger Close dropped the ball.  I love Battlefield 3 alot, but this game is sub par.  Hit detection is worse then the first MOH (2010).  Im going to play it some more tomorrow, too tired right now, but if they were going to copy BF 3 its out of focus, i find CQB in BF3 to be superior...at least i can shoot people dead.  Yeah i know its just a Beta, but they should have learned from the past and not remake them all over again; should have been stronger outta the gate.

Its a beta, the beta for BF3 sucked worst than this one.
Link Posted: 10/6/2012 4:12:42 AM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/6/2012 7:29:30 AM EDT
No PC beta no care. They fucked up with that one.

Link Posted: 10/6/2012 1:22:29 PM EDT
I like it, looks promising to me, I'm going to preorder it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2012 3:29:00 PM EDT
Is it just me and my shit internet or is it entirely too easy to die compared to killing someone else?
Link Posted: 10/6/2012 5:44:45 PM EDT
Quoted:
Is it just me and my shit internet or is it entirely too easy to die compared to killing someone else?

I agree with you. I think Loki and I noticed that nonsense more than anything.
It is the beta
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 5:54:32 AM EDT
meh, it's alright, I think the game is more promising, apparently what I was talking about, being unable to unlock the Seal Assaulter, its a known bug, only 12 out of 72 characters are available in the beta, and that's where mine stops, the points just keep getting higher.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 5:57:58 AM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought the beta for BF3 was almost identical to the game, which I like. I played the MOH beta last night, and this is the first time I will not purchase MOH/MW/COD game at release. I was thoroughly disappointed with all aspects of the MOH beta, seemed REALLY crappy. I'm hoping this really is a super dumbed down beta, and that the actual dropped game is better. I may just rent from redbox, and if it's the same, I'll be saving $58.00 ($2.00 to rent). To be honest, I'm not really liking what I'm seeing from Black Ops 2, but what should I expect, they're dropping these sequels etc. too damn close to each other, every year.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 9:41:47 AM EDT
I played it and was disappointed at first.  But at some point last night my team was defending our objective, one man on each choke point, two men on the objective and a couple snipers scattered about.  We held the objective and proceeded to do it three more times for the win, it was pretty cool.  I like the optics options, I just wish the interface for swapping everything was a little more intuitive.  

That being said, I predict this will be a dud, hopefully the SP is worth buying.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 9:54:36 AM EDT
no, the Beta for BF3 was horrible.  towards the end it got better, but they patched the betas like crazy.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 6:07:34 PM EDT
Yes there are some disappointing points in the beta, but it is the beta. Regardless ill probably buy it and enjoy it, as it is something different. BF3 has just gotten old. I'm waiting for assasins creed 3 and moh.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 6:10:08 PM EDT
My 12 year old son is playing it RFN... It's pretty freaking bad ass...

He's running a Daniel Defense M4V1!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 6:15:25 PM EDT
Quoted:

DD, LaRue, MagPul, Trijicon and others we major supports of this game. The OBR is in there also.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 7:24:16 PM EDT
Sad to say, but MOH is now the franchise that ends the fps boredom before the new MW comes out.

They know this and aren't going to spend a ton of cash trying to compete.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 9:15:22 PM EDT
Too much like COD for me, I think I'll stick with BF3 until AC3 comes out.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 9:17:52 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:

DD, LaRue, MagPul, Trijicon and others we major supports of this game. The OBR is in there also.

Dude, he was toggling through all the possible stocks for his M4... I was getting jealous.

Top Top