Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2006 2:24:17 PM EDT
I have one baby sister and I have to admit while she can be somewhat shallow she is a nice person and has been pretty kind to me.

On the other hand, my best friend had 2 older brothers who got much entertainment from tormenting their little brother.   They were teasing him one day and they ran off and hid from him.  He searched and couldnt find them.  So he was under a tree and the older brothers were high in the tree.  The middle one has a great idea.  He whips his dick out and starts peeing on his little brother.  Gregg goes nuts and tries to climb the tree to get his older brother.  But he slips halfway up and falls.  Greenstick fractures in both arms.  

There late dad looked like an Amish preacher with the same lack of humor.  The two older ones got the beating of their lives and my friend ended up with 2 casts!

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:34:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I was the oldes kid in the house and I admit that I could me a mean SOB at times.
I used to have my brother clean my room or else he would get the "box" treatment.  My parents had a big wooden box with lid that was used to keep hand tools, hose, etc.  I would take all the shit out and throw my brother in it and lock it.  I would keep him in there until he agreed to clean my room... usually about 3 minutes.  Once I locked him in it and then went to bathroom to take a shit and didn't come back for about 10 minutes.  He freaked out and started banging his fist and head on the lid until I let him out.  Scared the shit out of me when I took him out because he was head and hand was bloody.  30+ years later thats still a score point between us.  To this day he can't stay in a enclosed space for more than few minutes and even hates flying.

ETA.  I have a older cousin that I grew up with like brother.  We spent all summer and winter breaks and vacation time together.  He was 4 years older and the athletic one in the family so we used to play pretty hard.  He used to use me as his boxing or kicking bag and I would sometimes get hit/kicked pretty hard.  I was no push over either so I would try to dish it out as much as I can but a 12 year old is mo match for a 16 year old.  When I was 14 I grew about 4 inches and gained 20 pounds in one summer so by the end of the year I was getting close to his size.  One day during Christmas vacation we started doing the wrestling thing out on the grass and I was in no mood so I just attacked him with my hand and feet.  Within 20 seconds I cracked one of his ribs and seriously brused 3 others along with one big black eye... I finally had my victory.  Unfortunately couple hours later he got me cornered in the garage... I was spitting out blood from my mouth and pissing blood rest of the day.  I love my cousin but we still have to be careful around each other... fist and feet can still fly at each other.. just for fun.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:42:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I hung my best friends little brother on the top bedpost of his bunkbed, by his underwear.  It was funnier than anything I have ever seen, him dangling upright in his drawers, stretched to his neck.. He bawled for 5 minutes before we took him down.

The worst I ever did to my little brother was hold him under water in the pool or once I told him that there was candy in the wall outlets.  It was funny watching him get zapped.  My sister let him puff my moms cigarrette when she got up to dosomething.  He ran and put a washcloth in his mouth, now he's a pack and half a dayer.

I think I did more but cant remember right now.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:43:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was the oldes kid in the house and I admit that I could me a mean SOB at times.
I used to have my brother clean my room or else he would get the "box" treatment.  My parents had a big wooden box with lid that was used to keep hand tools, hose, etc.  I would take all the shit out and throw my brother in it and lock it.  I would keep him in there until he agreed to clean my room... usually about 3 minutes.  Once I locked him in it and then went to bathroom to take a shit and didn't come back for about 10 minutes.  He freaked out and started banging his fist and head on the lid until I let him out.  Scared the shit out of me when I took him out because he was head and hand was bloody.  30+ years later thats still a score point between us.  To this day he can't stay in a enclosed space for more than few minutes and even hates flying.

Now thats just mean.......
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:45:53 PM EDT
[#4]
My older brother was a lot like Chet.

Total bully...used to beat me up, threw my cat in the pool, (they CAN swim, as we found out) teased and tormented me for years.

He made me tough though.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I used to practice wrestling moves on my sister.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:50:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I found out that alligator clips can make your sister cry if you put them on her ears.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:53:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I found out that alligator clips can make your sister cry if you put them on her ears.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:58:35 PM EDT
[#8]
ahhh Chet:

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:59:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
ahhh Chet:

www.joblo.com/newsimages1/bbchet2.jpg

Yup, Chet Donnelly

One of my favorite characters of all time.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:59:39 PM EDT
[#10]
My sister thinks of me as Chet, I guess. She actually expected me to roll over when she moved in with me became a NOVA (no value added) asset. When I expected her to meet some simple expectations, like paying rent ($150/mo) and going to school (that's what's here for), she decided that she was "unwelcome" in my house and is moving out. Geez, I guess I'm evil incarnate.

Hope her carpet munching friends are more understanding than I am.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:00:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I taught my brother that interfacing his face with my fist isn't too fun
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:10:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

One day he will keep people from changing your Depends...and laugh at you.

edit

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:11:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA.  I have a older cousin that I grew up with like brother.  We spent all summer and winter breaks and vacation time together.  He was 4 years older and the athletic one in the family so we used to play pretty hard.  He used to use me as his boxing or kicking bag and I would sometimes get hit/kicked pretty hard.  I was no push over either so I would try to dish it out as much as I can but a 12 year old is mo match for a 16 year old.  When I was 14 I grew about 4 inches and gained 20 pounds in one summer so by the end of the year I was getting close to his size.  One day during Christmas vacation we started doing the wrestling thing out on the grass and I was in no mood so I just attacked him with my hand and feet.  Within 20 seconds I cracked one of his ribs and seriously brused 3 others along with one big black eye... I finally had my victory.  Unfortunately couple hours later he got me cornered in the garage... I was spitting out blood from my mouth and pissing blood rest of the day.  I love my cousin but we still have to be careful around each other... fist and feet can still fly at each other.. just for fun.

One day he will keep people from changing your Depends...and laugh at you.

Damn, thats cruel
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:13:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Here's a turn about.  I'm the oldest.  2yrs older than my sister & 4yrs older than my brother.  THEY used to torment me.  We had pretty strict parents & because I was the oldest I was the one who caught hell when they went running to mom or dad.   I recall getting knocked around by dad when he got home from work just because little sis said (lied) that I hit her.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:38:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn, thats cruel

People can sure hold a grudge sometimes huh ?  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:30:58 PM EDT
[#16]
My GFs oldest brother would shoot at the feet of my GF and sister and tell them to dance.  He would get his ass beat and he would do it again.

My GF got even though.  On day he literally ran into a hornets nest and being strafed by the hornets.  My GF was trying to help him and got piece of wood to swat the bugs.  But the piece of wood was a 2x4 and had nails in it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top