Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2002 8:50:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 8:59:30 PM EDT
[#1]
BWAHAHAHAHA [:D] I'm glad I'm not the only one. And I consider myself somewhat tech savvy. For about a month I was wondering why that globe was blinking. Never thought about clicking on the damn thing till I got bored one nite. And much like you I had few in there.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 9:03:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, I knew the icon was there & still I've not noticed it flashing for weeks on end.

Maybe GB could insert some kind of sound program into it [?][?]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 9:17:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Maybe GB could insert some kind of sound program into it [?][?]
View Quote

Like an occasional "szzzzp" sound that seems to get closer and closer! [sniper]

Link Posted: 4/2/2002 4:14:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 4:16:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 5:58:42 AM EDT
[#6]
...and I thought I was the biggest dumbass because I just realized what that little flashing red light was just a few weeks ago.  I still don't notice it flashing sometimes.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 6:25:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 6:32:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, I don't feel so silly now.  Raf indicated that he had sent me an IM.  I wasn't going to let it be known that I didn't know how to retrieve it.  Now I know.  Got your message raf.  Had one from December from ARDOC that I didn't know about.  DUH!!!!  At least now I know I am not the only one.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 6:37:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 5:43:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 5:51:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey ........no problemo.

Took me a while even to click on the damned thing after noticing it.

I was a bit concerned about a crystal ball looking thingamajig in some chaps hand.

Oh well.................actually the IM is pretty neat once you get used to using it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 5:58:14 PM EDT
[#12]
I just IM'd you.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, put it in the center of the screen!
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 6:02:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#15]
And all this time I thought y'all were all just rude sons-of-bitches![:D]

Oh well.

BTW, I need to mention this. If ever a dark swarthy looking character approaches you in a dark and deserted area, such as a parking lot or in your own driveway, and makes any menacing movements, remember this carefully:

Say this to him, in precisely this manner:

'[b][i]Mi dispiaci tanto, Guido[/i][/b]. Signor Hun says that you should call him on his private number, the contract has been cancelled, repeat, the contract has been cancelled.'

You should probably have no trouble from this gentleman after you tell him that.

Probably.

Eric The(IfNot,RunLikeHell,ScreamAndShout)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 6:41:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Guys, Aggie1 just got me edumacated on the IM.  I had IM's going clear back to November.  
View Quote

beekeeper.. don't feel alone on this issue.  After reading this post, found I had IM's from Nov-Dec also.  Not much for an indicator of IM!.. GB needs to come up with "incoming" announcement of sort.

to rn22723 and bdrmnsprts.. sorry I didn't reply [sleep] .. will watch for blinky closer from here on out.

Bravo5-2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top