Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2001 7:56:08 PM EDT
Will someone take his place in the so called "war" against the gov't?

Will June 11, 2001 become a rallying cry for someone bent on revenge for McVieghs' execution?

Can we expect some event, terrorist in nature, to occur at the same time of his demise?

Shit, I hope not.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]
y'all are scaring me again. maybe I'll try and do field work tomorrow, I got a fed building right outside my desk window and a fed courthouse half a block away
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I hold the women of America accountable.  Just think, if just ONE chick had been willing to be his girlfriend, dozens of lives would have been saved.  Instead he channeled all his sexual frustrations into a maniacal rage against the Federal gov't.  
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:05:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I pray no other wack-O will think him great.
I only could try to put myself in the place of the poor souls who lost someone dear to them. I know how important my own little 31/2 year old girl is to me. I know I would want much worse for him than what he will get tomarrow if he had harmed my child.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:07:12 PM EDT
[#4]
He's heard the gospel before and I am praying that he believes before he dies tomorrow.
please do the same,
-Chuck
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:07:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hold the women of America accountable.  Just think, if just ONE chick had been willing to be his girlfriend, dozens of lives would have been saved.  Instead he channeled all his sexual frustrations into a maniacal rage against the Federal gov't.  
View Quote

oh crap. I hope none of the ar15.com people get on the news. never thought of that
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:07:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

You must be joking or your are from the shallow end of the gean pool
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:12:30 PM EDT
[#7]
about time............
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:18:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I am just afraid that some idiot is going to blow something up or do something very very bad and say "I did this mark the aniversery of the McViegh execution.

Six
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:19:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope no one misinterprets this, but I have mixed feelings about his execution.

His act of terrorism needs to be punished. However, his execution ends any possibility of a confession to any additional facts and erases a lot of bad work by the FBI. Besides, if there was ever a John Doe 2, we'll never know.

Also, why does his execution have to be the only federal execution since 1963?

So, the Clinton Administration makes an example of him and no other executions follow.

I don't see the point except that maybe government seeks an ultimate revenge against any threat against it in the very strongest terms.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:29:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Domestic terrorism will become a fact of life. I can't guess on how frequent but it has and will continue to happen from time to time.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#12]
[left]I was watching about this on court TV these people are being programmed to do these act's the key word is "Christian Identity" he was involved in it. its like the twelve step program for a Alcoholic or a drug user but its a 12 step program to be a bomber/Terrorist.I am surprised any Christian with an AK has not been called a terrorist.[/left]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 9:24:11 PM EDT
[#13]
It appears his time has finally come barring any last minute stays(not likely ). I have mixed feelings now, had always supported capital punishment but now,I dont know. Maybe its just that so many have died already, why one more?? As Atomic relates, now we will never know the whole story, the real deep down reasons McVeigh executed such a horrific deed and why so many innocents(children) died.

Never forget, the man who takes the liberty to live is superior to all the laws, by virtue of his relationship to the lawmakers.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 9:42:38 PM EDT
[#14]
And all of the evidence of a conspiracy will die with him.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 6:59:13 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm just glad that they creamed him.

It'll save me the time I would've spent digging him up & driving a stake through the fucker's heart (just to be sure), then reburying him face DOWN.

P3[pyro][^]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 7:24:49 PM EDT
[#16]
What do you think of the early morning execution time? (6:00 a.m. Mountain Time)

"Mr. McViegh, Mr. McViegh", softly, in your best motherly voice, "Mr. McViegh, wake up, it's time to die."

Could that be construted as "cruel and unusual punishment"?

Ahh, who  cares? [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top