Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2001 10:30:59 AM EDT
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,17500,00.html[/url]

I think he would have been better received had he whacked Horiuchi and Reno instead.

(OOPS! That's better)
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 10:33:12 AM EDT
[#1]
He would be better received if the ANFO bomb had been detonated at 2:00, A.M.!
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 12:38:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I think he would have been better received had he whacked Horiuchi, Reno, AND detonated at 2:00, A.M.!
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 3:38:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think he would have been better received had he whacked Horiuchi, Reno, AND detonated at 2:00, A.M.!
View Quote

Amen!! [:|]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 4:23:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow...

I think what he did was dispicable, but I have to say I agree with a lot of what he said.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 4:33:27 PM EDT
[#5]
What is despicable is the fact that FOX News, as well as others, could dissect his letter and get to the heart of the matter.  Unfortunately, that won't happen.  I read in one of the related articles where Ashcroft stated, [i]"Please do not help him inject more poison into our culture".[/i]  I took this as him saying to sweep the facts behind McVeign's reasoning under the rug.  We know why he did it, but nothing is going to change.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 4:55:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 6:18:37 PM EDT
[#7]
In the middle of May they will basically execute Henry Bowman.  I visit all these boards and see the SHTF senerios blah blah blah.  McVeigh is a prime example of why we will loose all our rights eventually(especially RKBA) and there will be no fight.  We will submit and be good little sheep, only a matter of time.  Just like England, Australia, Canada and all the rest.  Somebody started the fight and nobody finished it.  

Link Posted: 4/27/2001 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#8]
McVeigh is no Henry Bowman.  He blew up a bunch of children for Christ's sake.  If he had sniped Reno or Horiuchi things would be a lot different. All he is and all he'll ever be is a man who murdered a bunch of innocent people.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 7:38:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll agree with you there, BigShooter.

He had potential, he had some very good points, and he has quite an intellegent mind.  Unfortunately, he put it to waste and killed innocents, proving nothing more that he was a cold-hearted murderer.

While I will miss his views, beliefs, and mindset, I will not miss the man himself.  Cya in hell, Tim (...but hopefully not)

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Did anyone notice that he refered to two
'attachments' that were not made public by
Fox nor anyone else.  One sounded like something
he authored titled "Hypocracy".
Have any of you read these attachments?  If so,
can you point me to them?  If not, .... hmmmmm.

DanM
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#11]
You guys crack me up.  If he had wacked Reno, the judge and the sniper, he would be sitting on death row right now for killing a Judge, US Attourney General and a Federal Agent.  You would be going on how he was a coward for snipping and that Janet and the rest have spouses and families and they were doing their jobs.... blah blah blah.  

News flash, when/if you all ever get your SHTF don't think for one second that a bunch of women and kids ain't gonna get killed along with the rest of the combatants.  It will be ugly, nasty and messy business.  

Link Posted: 4/27/2001 8:48:17 PM EDT
[#12]
The second amendemnt was designed to guarantee citizens of this country the right to keep and bear arms to protect their families, their property, and themselves from the government and their fellow man.  I own guns so I can keep my family safe, not because I'm sitting here lusting for blood.  I think shtf will happen.  When it does plenty of innocents will get killed all right.  They will get killed because of the treason committed by politicians, their own stupidity, and that of their parents.  That doesn't excuse what McVeigh did.  A true patriot doesn't blow up children and chalk it up to collateral damage.  McVeigh had potential.  He could have been the leader he envisioned himself being.  He turned out to be a loser and he made things ten times worse for the rest of us.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:18:56 AM EDT
[#13]
No, shit ain't gonna hit the fan.  There is not a handful willing to fight.  You think gov't thugs busting down doors will be the trigger or something?  Ruby Ridge, Waco??? Heck even that guy selling the .50BMG 80% kits.  They busted down his door and have destroyed his business.  I don't remember reading about any members from AR15 or AK47 boards going to his aid.  Hell most of ya'll here said "well he is a felon(never mind the charges were BS on that conviction) so he deserved what he got."

Anyone who does anything the least radical will be called a militia man and/or terrorist and any other evil name they can come up with, and 99.5% of you will agree.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top