Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2001 6:16:40 PM EDT
[url]www.ak-47.net/akboard/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=6&t=023656&p=[/url]

What a kook. He insists on meeting members face to face for a brawl.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 6:18:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 6:27:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I've been following it all day.
Almost makes me want to register over there.

BTW, in his "I've been kicked off of AR15.com" thread, he says he likes AK's better than AR's and the people at AK-47.net are more knowledgeable than here.

Watch out for the picture he posted......it's gonna give me nightmares for a month. yeeech!
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 6:28:28 PM EDT
[#3]
That guy has such a great sense of humor. But I think this time he's gone nuts.

Or it's an imposter.

Or it's a major fishing expedition.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Why didn't you guys keep him, dammit?!!!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 6:45:40 PM EDT
[#5]
 Does anyone know the REAL skinny, did Mcuzi get kicked from AR15?

Chuck
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#6]
No, he did not get kicked off AR15.com.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 6:51:26 PM EDT
[#7]
 Good,he keeps things interesting at times.
Forgot to add that he has also showed up on [url]www.HK91.com[/url] but SteyrAUG is keepin him on a short leash[;)]
 Chuck
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 6:54:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I love to see McU's posts because they are entertaining, knowledgable and hilarious.  But threatening to kick another gun owners ass for some supposed slight is too extreme for respectable gun owners.  Not to mention the immaturity of it.  We are supposed to be a team here, not a bunch of vacant lot toughs.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 7:03:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Yukon_Jak:

"Come one, come all to the biggest fight in the history of the world. The stomp in the swamp, the bout to knock the other guy out! Yukon licensing in co-operation with Kalashnikov productions presents the return of "Maladjusted" McUzi to the shores of fistiana in his toughest bout yet, a 7.62 round rumble with "Righteous" Rikwriter. McUzi, coming off his stunning disqualification against the Mall Ninja, is hungrier than ever. Will it be enough to stop the furious onslaught of the pc palooka? Only time will tell. Order now!"
($39.95 pre-order, $49.95 day of fight)
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 7:07:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#11]
I just posted a topic turner, hope it turns.
He was posting for not even one day before he is sending out invitations for a brawl.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 7:22:09 PM EDT
[#12]
I like the majority of McUzi's posts, I find him to display frequent moments of innate intelligence mixed in with the immature bravado. However, I just read the McU Vs Rik post on AK 47.net and it strikes me that McU talks of being large and deadly but has never posted an  actual picture of himself in his 6'4"  glory. Rikwriter is a gunshow acquaintance of mine, and I can vouch for the posted pictures of himself and that he is no wimp. Lets see a couple of real pictures of yourself McU..
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 7:25:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, all I'm saying is this kid better be careful.
He claims he's 6'4", 245.  If that's true, then he's a lot of man, but it doesn't take weight to make a good fighter.  I've put down, eh I'd say 7 or 8 out of the 10 super-heavyweights that I've gone in 190+ open competition with.  I didn't beat them, I put them in a crucifix and made them tap out (well ok they can't "tap" technically in a crucifix, but anyway...I'm saying I'd much rather make my opponent tell me I whipped his ass, rather than just doing it, it's much more fun, heh)  Does this make me an awesome fighter?  Nah, at 6'1" 210 I can hold my own prety nicely, but I just wanna do well in Pan Americans....glory is my reason.  The guy he's complaining to has a wife and children that he's defending; in my book, family honor is its own glory, the super-sized McNugget better watch his mouth, especially scrapping in front of a gun-toting audience.

Another thing I've learned fighting bigger boys vs. older boys; they might be larger, but for some reason the older they are, the harder they are to take down...wisdom has its virtues, and can (and, *cough* it has) teach people like me a thing or two about an asswhippin'  [;)]

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 7:38:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Although, one productive thing did come from that post: the idea of a "Toughman" competition between site members.  Ya know, if we put our heads together (although I'd probably never happen) we could have our own Toughman competition.  Padded hands, feet, and headgear of course, but still a brawl for the ages.  It'd be great, a few of us get together for a barbeque, a showing of guns..and what a way to top off the afternoon by beating each other's asses  :).

Besides, I'm looking for some offbeat, different style of opponent, and I'm almost positive out of a select number, an LEO/USMC type could take me down.  It'd be fun, and a good training lesson:  who is more dominant, a practiced individual, a trained law enforcement officer, or a military hand-to-hand expert?  It'd be the AR15 Superfight  [;D].
Sorry, I guess I'm just in a violent mood....but it'd still be a nice idea.

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 7:55:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Nah, at 6'1" 210 I can hold my own prety nicely Jewbroni~
View Quote

I'm bigger than you.
I'm higher on the food chain.
Get in my belly.
[img=right]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/getinmybelly.jpg[/img=right]
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#16]
HAHAHAHAHAHA...funny

But I just want you to know one thing:  I'm dead sexy...

YOU WERE CRAP!
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 10:03:56 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd prefer toughman style,ie, amateur boxing type stuff...although kick boxing might be fun [:)].  What's the prize...a LEGP rifle, serial number 1000?
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 12:32:32 AM EDT
[#18]
I think he's just had enough of the badgering and harassment by the Altruist "thought police".

Personally, I hope he tracks down RikWriter and beats him like a dusty rug, or at least breaks his fingers so I dont have to see his insipid posts, 99.% of which have NOTHING to do with RKBA or firearms at all.

D.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 12:43:43 AM EDT
[#19]
me thinks this fight thing is stupid

and McUzi is acting like a human gerbil recepticle
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 2:00:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Could someone please pass him some Prozac.

Link Posted: 4/17/2001 2:18:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 3:40:12 AM EDT
[#22]
I have $50.00 on Rik to put the lil Klansmen to sleep.....

Double or nothin for permanent peace.........
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 4:12:33 AM EDT
[#23]
FISTFIGHT?????   I thought he was a ninja????
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 4:25:13 AM EDT
[#24]
After carefully eXamining the above link, my $$$$'s on McUzi.

Link Posted: 4/17/2001 4:39:52 AM EDT
[#25]
hehe,
great thread over at ak............
I don't usually waste my time on this stuff but its funny..........
I'm gonna put my money on Rik.......

"there are so many who think they are badasses,
but.......so few of us who are"
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 5:12:31 AM EDT
[#26]
garden weasel,

I almost blew coffee on my monitor!  

"Get in mah belly!!!"

[:D]
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 5:13:08 AM EDT
[#27]
"Let's get ready to stummmmmmmmble!" [;)]
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 5:35:01 AM EDT
[#28]
I for one find Rik to be an insulting hypocrite and wish McUzi would whip his ass. Rik thinks because he puts down people for reasons other than race that he's OK. [-!-] Anytime you dehumanize people like that it is wrong. Rik only attempts to insult and dehumanize those he disagrees with. He NEVER presents a reasoned, factual argument.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 5:39:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Well, McUZI is doing what he set out to do...

He is drawing attention to himself, and he isn't even here...

Kinda pathetic when you think about it.

Link Posted: 4/17/2001 5:53:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I for one find Rik to be an insulting hypocrite and wish McUzi would whip his ass. Rik thinks because he puts down people for reasons other than race that he's OK. [-!-] Anytime you dehumanize people like that it is wrong. Rik only attempts to insult and dehumanize those he disagrees with. He NEVER presents a reasoned, factual argument.
View Quote

Actually no, that's not only a lie but an easily refutable lie.  It's okay that you hate me because you disagree with me philosophically...it's a common human reaction.  But you could at least refrain from lying about it.  I insult people who insult me first...period. You probably know this already but are stretching the truth to try and make your slander work.  Lucky for me I couldn't care less what you think about me.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 5:59:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Rik, so why do you lower yourself?
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 6:01:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Perhaps you could point us to a thread where you refuted someone with facts rather than insults.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 6:04:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Toughman competition??

ar15.com and ak47.net are gun forums.  We sould setup a casual shooting match somewhere.  Those who say one is better than the other will have to put up or shut up.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 6:08:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Who gives a big steamin' crap?

For the most part McUzi is an arrogant, insulting jerk.

He reveals over and over that he has no respect for the views of others and has a posting style reminiscent of a 10th grade bully.

Big waste of bandwidth if you ask me.

I simply say McWho?
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 6:24:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Rik, so why do you lower yourself?
View Quote

Because frankly sometimes it's fun to roll around in the mud a little.  It's sort of like when I was taking Tae Kwan Do when we had the organized sparring.  If someone wanted to take it easy and do very light contact, that was exactly what I would do...just light contact.
But if someone wanted to go hot and heavy and try to put some bruises on me, I would be happy to oblige.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 6:25:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Perhaps you could point us to a thread where you refuted someone with facts rather than insults.
View Quote

Yeah, go check out the Easter thread from a couple days' ago.  I wish this site had a better search feature so I could go back and find all the threads in which I had participated.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 6:27:40 AM EDT
[#37]
agreed, X--Kill

I only took the time to open this thread to say "who gives a sh*t".

Reminds me of all these sorry asses posting nonsensical crap to get their post count up.

I can handle a "me too" post, I even post those myself from time to time - but blatantly posting just to get your post count up - sheeesh - get a life.  Same goes for all the people who immediately reply "wow, senior member now - you da man!!!!"  You too.... need to get a life.

Before anyone points it out - I *know* that this is General Discussion - so discuss something.

Mcuzi is busy pissing people off on another board?  You just posted to give us your post count? YUK.

[pyro]

rant off

nomex on

Tate
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 6:30:00 AM EDT
[#38]
What?????

These two? The pic of the one guy looks it was taken on one of his college fraternity get togethers. The guy hasn't been in a gym in at least 8 months - doughy - is a good word. So is white - like he works in an office - soft is another good word.

I love all the reference to their height and girth - LOL - like it makes a difference when the other guy(s) have a cool toy like a short pipe with a few 6'lengths of chain saw chain attached or the ever loving ball bat.

The only thing that is clear they demonstrate that fundemental lack of understanding - it doesn't go down like you think is gonna. They don't see themselves geting into their car in a mall parking lot next to a van - the door sliding open, and them being jerked inside only to be whisked away to a battery acid and wire brush party.

There are a whole lot ways to go out in this world - being stupid is the best that I know of. I always like the line -"don't start nothin', won't be nothin'"

They are both lucky that the other is of the opinion that abiding by the law is a way of life, their life as they know it is good, and justice system is frightening.

Newsflash - this ain't everyone and none of us are Dorthy livin' in Kansas with auntie 'em.

Even if your email is not listed - if someone REALLY wanted to know who you were and where you lived - they could do it or have it done.

Just a thought.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 6:36:21 AM EDT
[#39]
You'd expect this type of behavior from and immature individual such as McWho?
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 11:18:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Well, McUZI is doing what he set out to do...

He is drawing attention to himself, and he isn't even here...

Kinda pathetic when you think about it.

View Quote

Real pathetic.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 5:43:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Well put Tate.  Who gives a damn about McLoser!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top