Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2007 8:17:42 PM EDT
McCain started to answer a question by singing the bomb, bomb, bomb  bomb, bomb iran song.

The dem-turds are using it in an anti McCain commercial I guess.

Google " McCain bomb iran barbra ann "

He chickened out.  He should have sung the whole thing.  

Whimp.

'we're gonna hit their oil fields
and their pipe lines too
make em freeze and starve in the dark
before we're through

bomb, bomb
bomb, bomb iran

bomb, bomb, bomb
bomb, bomb iran
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:19:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah and now moveon.org is taking out an add criticizing McCain for this.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:39:23 PM EDT
[#2]
That's gonna leave a mark.

ETA:  OK, I just pulled up the more complete video and they're certainly taking it slightly out of context.  But still, you can't joke or sing about bombing another country if you want to run for president.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 12:00:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess that is his Howard Dean moment and the end of his campaigne. But I agree with him.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 12:03:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Fred Thompson 08'
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't care for McCain, but latter on the reporters were asking him if he thought it was "insensitive."  McCain replied: "You need to get a life."  Being insensitive to  people that stone women that get raped.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 10:34:51 AM EDT
[#6]
"the bombing will start in five minutes"

not that I'm trying to compare McCain to Reagan. I'm perfectly happy if this means it's all downhill for McCain.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 10:40:31 AM EDT
[#7]
didnt the beach boys do that along time ago
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:30:17 PM EDT
[#8]
HA!! Haven't heard that song in years.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:36:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 9:34:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I think that was originally by Vince Vance and the Valiants.

www.vincevance.com/new/

Yep, Bomb Iran, 1980.

Link Posted: 4/21/2007 9:36:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Catchy tune.  I like it!
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 9:43:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Another blunder. He's finished, he should save some face and get out now. He has about a, well, zero chance of winning anything.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 9:56:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Another blunder. He's finished, he should save some face and get out now. He has about a, well, zero chance of winning anything.

Yup... that sounds like a deal breaker for most... and while many people probably agree with him a President of the United States needs to refrain from joking about this things
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 9:58:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup... that sounds like a deal breaker for most... and while many people probably agree with him a President of the United States needs to refrain from joking about this things

Precisely.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 12:32:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Ahahaha. I hate him slightly less now. Enough to have a chance in hell of me voting for him.

Unfortunately for him, I will not be passing through hell at the time of the primaries or the general.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top